the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

4 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 32 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Momo13 wrote:Jeff: I ran down the steps and pulled him away from the boy. I raised my hand to back hand her, but then lowered it slowly. "Go up to your room. Now." I said as calmly as possible.

Zorah: "So...raith...What drama have i missed?" I asked, looking at the ground.

Erika: I looked back at him and nodded, walking a bit more quickly.

Finn: "Hello." I yawned, kissing her forehead.

Raith: I shrug, "nothing much."

Spike: I went into the kitchen letting go of her hand.

Claire: I smile softly, "hi."

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 32 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Aishe: I smile and let my mouth drop open. "Oh dear! What is a microwave?" I ask sarcastically.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Dan
I laugh. "Alright, alright." I flip through the channels. "I Love Lucy reruns, The Terminator, or soaps?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Aishe: I raise an eyebrow. "Only Terminator sounds interesting."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Dan
I flip to the channel and put an arm around her shoulders.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Nick: My eyes slowly opened to the sound of her voice, and the pain slowly drifted away. And when i said slowly, i ment really really slowly.

Zorah: I nodded, not knowing what else to say.

ERika: I walked to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt and a spoon. I leaned agaisnt a counter as I ate, watching spike.

Finn: "Have a nice rest?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Quincy
I see the hurt play across his face. I kiss his forehead lightly. "I'm sorry," i whisper pained myself.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Raith: I parked and just sat in the cr thinking.

Spike: I smile at her gently.

Claire: I nod, "Yeah."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Tallie
I study Raith and then Zorah questioningly, not moving from my seat yet.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Nick: "It's fine." i mumbled, m voice cold.

Zorah: i watched raith as he stopped the car. "Did i say something wrong?" i asked softly.

Erika: I smiled back to him weakly as i finished my food and took a pill. i shuddered at the feeling it gave me.

Finn: i kissed her forehead. "good."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Quincy
I brush his hair back, looking towards the door. "He locked it..." Nick's thirst would come soon. He needed blood.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Raith: "No, but I don't think you should be here,"I muttered and got out of the car.

Spike: "You okay?"I question worriedly.

Claire: I bite lip.

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Nick: i looked to the door and sighed, sitting on the ground.

Zorah: "Fine. where should i be then? i cant go back to camp unless i manage to finish my mission. you dont want me around, or dont care enough about me to keep me around. So where do you expect me to go?" i snapped at him.

Erika: "I'm as OK as I will ever be." i sighed.

Finn: "Whats the matter?" i asked her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Quincy
I look back at him. It would be me, but i couldn't give the amount he needed the first feed. "Are you mad at me?" I ask softly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Nick: "no," I sighed after a couple minutes. "Im not mad with you. you were just trying to protect me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Quincy
I watch him across the room. "What happened?" I whisper. "What can't i remember?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Raith: I shrug, "I don't know, somewhere away from here."

Spike: I kiss her softly, "I can change you...and it will be over, your pain."

Claire: "I'm hungry,"I mumbled and look down.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Nick: "We fell in love. That was against rules. We ran away. You made me stop the car. We were kidnapped, or I was at least. Then i was locked up. After i was taken, I dont know what happened to you." I said, shrugging.

Zorah: I put my hands to his chest and shoved him back. "i cant belive you! I honestly cant! you send me off so i can control my instints. I do that. And now you are sending me off again?! Do you not care about me?" The real question was, did he ever? "You are all i have left, litterally. My brother is dead because of your kind. My house is burned to the ground. I cant go back to camp. You are the only thing left for me right now!"

Erika: I shook my head. "You arent the first to offer, but Jeff would never allow it. He doesnt want me to be a vampire. I remind him of my mom like this. "Fragile but beautiful and strong" as he always said. He would take me away from you faster then the week we have."

Finn: "Do you want a glass of blood, or would you rather drink from me again?" I asked her softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Quincy
Despite the fog, little memories start coming. I crawl over to him and hug him. I'm not new, i learned the piano before, Jeff left me. He's left me again, but i have Nick. "I love you," i whisper.

Tallie
I watch them argue, unsure of what to do.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Raith: I look down at her, "You shouldn't stay with me. I'm filthy disgusting vampire."

Spike: I sighed, "I...I want you to be better."

Claire: "I don't know."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Nick: I rubbed her back lightly. "We need to get out of this room before I get to hungry." I murmured.

Zorah: tears welled in my eyes. "I hate you!" I screamed at him, pounding my fists against his chest to get my anger out. I hated him because I loved him. Go figure.

Erika: I looked at the ground, not meeting his eyes. "I would give the world to be either human or vampire. But i dont get to make that choice."

Finn: I chuckled soflty and kissed her cheek. "It should be safe to go downstairs to grab you something."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Raith: "Good. You should hate me,"I whispered and let her hit me.

Spike: "Yes you do, defy Jeff, Erika,"I say quietly.

Claire: "You sure? I don't want to bite any body," I say looking at him.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Zorah: Pretty soon i reached a point that if i continued hitting him i would kill him. My instints were kicking in and I didnt want that. I let my hands drop to my sides and just trembled.

Erika: "I would lose you...He would take me away from here." I said, shaking my head.

Finn: "I'll keep you from biting people. Dont worry."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Quincy
I nod, looking to the door and sitting up. "You're a young vampire. Stronger then me. You may be able to do it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Nick: I was also an angry vampire. At jeff for makins us do this. And then for hurting Quin. And for locking us down here where i could hurt her. All that anger helped me when i ran to the door and knocked it clear of its hindges.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next