the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    Empty Shifters

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Pretty much, these people can shift into animals, and someone found out about them and they're trying to track them down to sell to scientists for experimentation.

Charrie Profile:

Name: Rose
Looks: long brown hair usually worn back in a braid, violet eyes, overall, really pretty
Bio: Been labeled as an outcast ever since she was in pre-school, ran away the summer before high school, her parents were glad to be rid of her, so she doesn't like to rely on anyone
Personality: Independent, smart, sassy, likes to be leader.
Shifting Animal: Raven

Back to top Go down

Shifters    Empty Re: Shifters

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Name- Laila
Age- 17
Looks- curly brown hair, blue eyes, strong body, unique style
Bio- has been in love with two boys she heavily relied on untill they broke her heart. now, she is very reliant on herself and is cautious of other people
personality- strong, independent, smart, deep thinker
Shifting Animal- lynx
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Name: Sadie Longley
Looks: Indean, Strong features (promonite nose, sharp cheeck-bones), Black-Brown eyes, full lips, long neck, tall and athletic, her hair is about five inches past her shoulders.
Bio: She doesnt realy know, because she woke up one morning in china town, whith some old lady over her trying to feed her soup, and has no memories before that. All she knows is what she has learned alond the way. (she doesnt know that Longly is her last name and she was, she thinks, around 13 when she woke up without any memories)
Personality: Doesn't like people, snappy, rude, independant and hates it when people are co-dependant
Shifting Animal: Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

sorry, not raven, one sec.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 pm

ilovemyworm wrote:Name: Sadie Longley
Looks: Indean, Strong features (promonite nose, sharp cheeck-bones), Black-Brown eyes, full lips, long neck, tall and athletic, her hair is about five inches past her shoulders.
Bio: She doesnt realy know, because she woke up one morning in china town, whith some old lady over her trying to feed her soup, and has no memories before that. All she knows is what she has learned alond the way. (she doesnt know that Longly is her last name and she was, she thinks, around 13 when she woke up without any memories)
Personality: Doesn't like people, snappy, rude, independant and hates it when people are co-dependant
Shifting Animal: baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

sory, i didnt even relize that your cherrie was independant too. dang it

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

i think all of our character so far are independent lol
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 pm

s'ok. I'd just like each person to have a different animal Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Name: Tia Jackson
Looks: Tia has relatively dark skin, dark brown hair that falls just below her shoulder blades. Her eyes are bright and of a deep brown color. She is athletic, a bit curvy, and average height.
Bio: Tia is your average teenage girl. At least, she was- until she woke up one morning and found she was a fossa. She hasn't told her parents about these strange bouts of "animalism."
Personality: Tia is generally cheerful, almost bubbly, and very friendly.
Shifting Animal: Fossa

Name: Luna Whittershins
Looks: Luna has pale skin with a sparse spattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and along her cheekbones. Her hair is very long, going down to the small of her back, and is a wild mass of red, fly-away curls. She has an elven, almost devilish face, dominated by her sparkling green eyes. Luna is bony and very tall.
Bio: Luna's mom is a "witch." This has automatically labeled her a "weirdo" at school and essentially anywhere where she must interact with other people.
Personality: Luna often "spaces out," seeming to completely lose track of what's happening around her. She is very clever, though exceedingly quiet.
Shifting Animal: Serval

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Name: Arlo
Looks: Long golden brown hair, sharp hazel eyes, pale, freckles, lean, sinwey, somewhat curvy, medium height, pretty but dangerous looking
Bio: She has been the nice, smart, wall flower girl. Always had a lot of friends, no one actually really knew her
Personality: Quiet, mild demeanor, severe blood lust that she hides
Shifting Animal: Margay (Super adorable...)
Name: Noel
Looks: Blonde hair that falls past his eyes, pale, green eyes-- slightly upturned, almond shaped, tall, muscular, sharp anglular face
Bio: His mother and father fought a lot, they never got physical with him. His father waked out when he was 7, had to help raise his younger brother-- got killed by a car accident, stopped caring after that.
Personality: Sharp, risky, ruthless, cynical
Shifting Animal: silver and white wolf, white patch on his eye and mittens

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Shall we start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Absolutely! But, question... Do they know each other first? That could make it easier.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm

uh... lets have them all run into each other in the woods. Shifters can sense other Shifters, and they can sense multiple coming at once from different directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Okie dokie!

Arlo: "Noel, will you keep up?!" I called back to him and then stepped on a twig, the noise stopping us in our tracks. It was only a matter of time until we came across another on like us or even worse, a human.

Noel: " We need to keep moving." I said, my voice urgent. There were other shifters nearby and I knew that she could feel them, too. "Arlo, what way?" I asked, looking all around. "West." was all she uttered. I nodded and we kept forward.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Rose: I flew overhead, sensing other Shifters. I spotted two of them and landed onto a nearby tree branch. From there, I cawed, making the two aware of my prescence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Noel: I glanced up at the shiny, black bird. "Why don't you shift and talk to us like a civilized person." I called up, hoping that my instinct was right and I wasn't making a fool of myself.

Arlo: I sat back, watching Noel talk to the bird, sure that she understood him. "make sure you watch her." I warned under my breath. "Her?" He asked. I gave an undistinguishable nod.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Rose: He wants me to talk? I can do that. I flew down to the ground, and Shifted. "Hi there." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Noel: You were right, Arlo." I said, a slight smile on my lips. "So, who are you?Why are you out here?" I asked, ging straight into interrogation mode.

Arlo: I rolled my eyes and then stepped up. "I'm Arlo and that's Noel. He's kind of edgy." I said, my eyes darting to him and then the girl, glinting dangerously. I wasn't dangerous, but my eyes said different.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Rose: I rolled my eyes to the guy, annoyed by his rudeness. "You know, if you want something, you could ask a bit nicer. She-" I glanced toward the girl who said she was Arlo. Strange name for a girl. "-can talk like a civil person, which you pretty much demanded that I do." I snapped. "My name is Rose. I sensed a bunch of Shifters coming this way, and I wanted to figure out what the hell was going on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Noel: "Oh, I'm the rude one? I'm not the one who flipped out after a few simple questions." I said, standing behind Arlo, ready to move if the girl tried something.

Arlo: "Noel, please." I said, my eyes wide. Being a Margay gave me an added cuteness factor with him. "Yeah, we were just travelling." I said, looking back to the forest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Rose: "I'm not flipping out. I'm merely teaching you a lesson in manners. Were you raised in a cave, Noel?" I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Noel: "Were you raised under a rock, Rose? Not every one is super polite and amazing like Arlo." I said sarcastically. "And you were still flipping out." Arlo's hand came back to hit me and I caught her wrist, twisting it until she was sitting on the ground.

Arlo: "Nah, he just hates strangers, but if you stuck around, he's kinda cool.... I mean, if he's not tackling you. I mean, the kid's deadly." I said. "More so than any other shifter I've ever met." I sighed, thinking about my father and mother before my mind came back to our present situation. I was still on the ground and now the damp leaves were soaking through my pants.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Rose: "Um, no? I didn't even know you until five minutes ago. So I suggest you let go of her, otherwise I can prove that I'm a pretty good fighter as well. I have badass sword skills." I leaned against a tree, and my sword's hilt poked out from beside me a little more, making it a little bit more visible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Noel: "Yeah, and what if I was to tell you that she didn't mind?" I challenged.

Arlo: "Honestly, I can fight me own battles." I said, slightly irritated, but not enough to be hung up on. Holing on to Noe'ls hands, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Noels waist, hanging upside down. With a thrust, I rolled him down, so I was sitting over him. I pulled my hands awa and smiled at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Rose: "If you say so. But my sword's always waiting if you need it." I grinned. "Now, why don't we talk like the half-human beings that we are?" I said toward the two of them, although it was more directed at Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum