the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    - Page 10 Empty Re: Shifters

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:52 am

Harper: so after the encounter with the boy wolf and the girl wolf, and that weird creepy guy, I went back to my apartment. I had to resist temptation from two particularly sexy motorcycles, but congratulated myself when I opened my door. I was about to collapse on my bed just for the hell of it, but then the phone rang. I picked it up. "Harper Calloway Fields, How may I help you?" I said in my cheerful telemarketer voice. A high pitched falsetto voice came on the phone, and it was LOUD. "HAWPUH!" the voice screeched, and I nearly fell off the bed. I covered the receiver and looked around my room. "Shit, it's my boss," I said to no one in particular, and I shifted my eyes before getting on the phone again and whispering, "Yes?" "YOU LATE FUH WUK! I HAF FO' DERIVERY AND YOU NO HEAH! YOU WANT TO BE FIRE?" "No, no sir, I don't want to be fire, I mean fired," I said, still in my quiet voice, though I really had to stop myself from laughing. "IF YOU NO WAN FIRE, YOU COME HERE RI' NOW! YOU UNDERSTAND? NO MO' LATE!" "Okay, understood sir...uh huh...I won't be late anymore. Okay, bye." I hung up and stretched. "Chinese bicycle take out, here I come," I said, then I grabbed my obligatory hat and shirt and changed walking out my room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 am

Noel: I knew she was watching so I put my hands up and laced them behind my head. "Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything." I assured her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 am

(wow. the dude made me laugh. Laughing )

Rose: "I figured, but I just wanted to be sure. I'm kinda protective over some stuff." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 am

(who, harper's boss or harper himself?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 am

(harper's boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:00 pm

(yeah...funny old chinese man...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 pm

( lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 pm

(XDDDDDD he looks like goku. someone should order chinese...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Noel: "Okay, well I'm just checking the place out." I said, turning my head and smiling a little. I saw a chinese menu and my stomach growled. "You mind?" I asked, pulling my phone out and dialing the number. I ordered an obnoxious amount of food and smiled at Rose. "Don't worry, I have money."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:12 pm

(That is EXACTLY what I thought Smile )

Rose: "Can you order me a beef and broccoli? I'll pay you back if you want." Mmmmm.... Beef and broccoli sounded delicious. Smile (and now I'm hungry Rolling Eyes good thing it's LUNCH TIME!!!! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Noel: "Yeah, it was on my list." I smiled. "It was underlined several times, so I thought I should order it." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Rose: "Because it's my favorite. Thanks." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Noel: "No problem. See, I'm not terrible." I grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Rose: I laughed. "I suppose not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Harper: as soon as i got to my work, my boss had cooled down a bit. but that was pretty much the equivalent of saying a jalapeno pepper had been dunked in a glass of water. it really didn't make that much of a difference because both could still blow your head off. "ok, so where are my four late orders?" i asked. my boss glared at me and said. "already got sent. you have new odor." he pointed to a massive pile of styrofoam boxes. My jaw nearly dropped. "how many orders is that?" I asked. "one, now hurry. you make customer wait you get fired." I still stared at the massive amount of food. Then I shook my head. "We're gonna need a bigger bike." I murmured seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Rose: "I wonder when the food will get here." I walked into my bedroom, and set my sword in the corner. I looked at the alarm clock. 6:30. Dinner time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Harper: It took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to balance all the styrofoam packages properly on my rinky dinky little bike, and then about 5 more minutes to duct tape it all down so it wouldn't fall over. Whoever was ordering this was definitely in need of a diet of some sort...maybe unwrapping all the duct tape would neutralize some of the calories they were about to ingest. The end result was a 2 1/2 foot tall pyramid of sorts that could've guaranteed me a "CAUTION! Makes Wide Turns!" sign to put on my bicycle seat, which I was actually considering doing until I heard my boss yelling again. So, without further ado, I sped off down the busy street, pedaling like Elliot in E.T. I was so into it, that I actually started humming the Flying theme very loud, and was half-expecting my bicycle to lift from the ground when I heard a very loud honk and a screeching of tires, followed by a string of cusswords. "Hey, I'm WORKin here!" I shouted back, and gave him the bird before zooming off. I reached the address in a few more minutes, parked the bike before wondering how awesome it would be if I zoomed out of the elevator on my bicycle and out onto the street, got back onto my bike, dragged it into the apartment building and into the elevator, then up to the 8th (?) floor. I knocked on the door. "CHINESE FOOD!" I shouted as loud as I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Rose: I sensed another Shifter and went toward the door, stuffing my sword down my pant leg. "You're not gonna hurt us are you?" I called through the door. "Cuz I can Shift and peck your eye out." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Harper: shift and.. "What??" It sounded like a girl, so I figured she was just acting all tough due to paranoia of someone coming and raping her under the guise of a food delivery, which I had heard of before. Hell, I managed to get this job because the guy before me was fired because of that. "Hell, no." I continued, "I'm just trying to deliver you're big-ass chinese food order. And I'd like to keep my eye AND my job while I'm at it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Rose: I opened the door. "You're a Shifter, aren't you?" I said, taking the food. "NOEL!!!!" I called, trying to get him to come and pay for the food. "I'm sorry. I wasn't the one who placed the order. It's my apartment, and I have company. He said he'll pay for it. Come on in." I said moving so he could come in.

Last edited by Rose Swan on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 pm

(harper is a boy.....lol)

Harper: Shifter? Oh jeez, was this girl in cahoots with the other guy? Well, she had seemed pretty scared when I first knocked...maybe I could go and tell her I was a shifter? Or maybe she was referring to something else? Yeah, that'd be a riot. Shifting in front of this girl when it turns out she meant something completely different. One-shot ticket to the circus. So I went for the ambiguous answer. "Yeah, sure," I said. "And it's no problem about the order. And I don't know if I'll be able to come in, because I"m still on shift, but I guess to help you with the duct tape," I mulled over that and felt a bit sorry for being so grouchy about the order. It would depend on who the guy that ordered the food was. I non-comitally stuck a foot into the room and stood there halfway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Rose: "What's your animal form? Mine's a raven." I said. "Well, come on in anyway. And the duct tape isn't an issue. Noel ordered a lot of food, and I'm sorry. It must have been a pain to handle." I set the boxes down on the table, Shifted, and began to snip at the tape with my beak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Harper: Well, there was clarification for you. My eyes widened a bit, but I got them back down so I wasn't gawking. In fact, I took on a face of near indifference, but more towards myself. "Meh," I said with sigh, and rubbed the back of my neck. "Nothing impressive like that, I can assure you," I said. wolf, raven....those were all such badass animals! What was that shit about them in school? How they were harborers or harringers or something of omens? Yeah....bad-ass. Catfish wasn't badass. People ate catfish. I came in a little more, so that I was just standing in the room. "Heh" I said softly. If I was a vampire, I would totally be invincible right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Rose: The duct tape was cut and removed, and I flew over to the trash can with it in my mouth. I hopped to the floor and Shifted back. "Well, what's your animal form?" I demanded. I hoped it wasn't something dangerous or deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Harper: This girl was persistent. I sighed and rubbed my eyebrow with my pointer and middle finger. "Well, I don't really have much intention of telling you," I said, leaning against the doorframe with my arms crossed, "Particularly because in my opinion it is rather lame. But since you are so curious, I'll give you a hint. It swims, has scales, fins, and gills."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum