the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    - Page 11 Empty Re: Shifters

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Noel: I came out and smiled. "Hey, it's fish guy." I smiled. I pulled out my walled and handed him a stack of bills.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Rose: "Oh god, it's not a goldfish is it?" I stifled a laugh. I sorted through the boxes, trying to find my beef and broccoli. I found it, and fished a fork from the drawer behind me. I began to eat. Yum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Harper: "Hey, it's wolf guy," I said. I didn't remember him to be particularly threatening, so I grinned a little, and counted the bills. "And no, it's not a goldfish! It isn't that humiliating, though you are quite close. In fact, you're only off by about 4 letters." I nearly lost count, and had to think a bit before resuming. "It's a catfish. Lovely, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Noel: "Catfish... Y'know, Rose. Their pretty badass. They have whiskers." I said and then laughed, looking toward the guy. "Fish guy, you have a name?"

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Rose: "Oh catfish are cool. They have awesome whiskers." I said, with a piece of beef hanging out my mouth. "I find catfish and koi and stuff of that variety rather relaxing." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Harper: "Catfish? COOL? Hah!" I shook my head, "I like how the only reason you find them cool is because of their whiskers. And yeah, my name is Harper. And you two?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Rose: "My name's Rose. And yes, I do think catfish are cool. And there's two reasons I find them cool. 1. Yes, the whiskers. 2. The relaxing feeling I get when I see them. I'm surprised I didn't get that when I sensed another Shifter. But I noticed there's a glitch in the sensing department. You can tell that they're there, but you can't tell if they're a threat, and you can't tell what they Shift to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Noel: "I'm Noel." I said, my laughter dying down. "Yeah, but I have whiskers too." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Rose: "I just have feathers. Besides, I'm a girl, and girls with facial hair is just gross." I giggled with a mouth full of the delicious meat. Yum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Harper: I shrugged anyways. "Meh. Whiskers, relaxing effect. Maybe for a girl, but I'm a hardcore MANLY Man," I said, emphasizing the last bit. "And sorry about your glitch. I'd offer to help, but I'm only good with old-style mechanical glitches." My legs hurt, so I walked closer to them and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Noel: I shook my head. "So aren't girls who talk with their mouth full." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm

(I'm gonna go for the night... Shopping tomorrow. Bai!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Rose: I stuck my toungue out at Noel. "Excuse me, but I'm not used to having company around." I snapped, and turned toward Harper."Odd. I could've sworn that all Shifters could sense other Shifters." I said. I set down my box, remembering my sword was still in my pant leg. I pulled it out, and set it on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Harper: I shrugged. "Whoever was handing out that gift must've skipped me during Christmas. Probably on the naughty list. That, or he has a seafood allergy." My eyes grew wide at her sword. "Now THAT" I said, pointing, "Is bad ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Rose: "I need it, because ravens don't have sharp teeth or claws." I said, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Harper: "Well, neither do fish," I said pointedly. "Well, at least not catfish. Now THIS," I said, and pulled out my shark tooth necklace, "THIS is also badass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am

Rose: I giggled. "For poking someone's eye out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am

Harper: "More like chomping someone's FACE off!" I said, then swung it around, "Imagine this as a whole set! Like, Jaws, but not fake. Man, what I'd give to be able to turn into a great big white shark," I leaned back, smiling, still twirling the necklace. "I ripped this thing right out of a shark's mouth." I added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am

Rose: I giggled. "How'd you do that?"

(i gtg. It's midnight Razz and my mom is making me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 am

Harper: "Well, you see," I said, getting ready into story-mode. I crossed my legs and had my hands ready to aid in the story-telling. "I was swimming, as a fish of course, over in the ocean a ways. Then, suddenly, I feel a dark shadow come over me, and before I know it...WHOMP! I'm in total darkness! I start to panic a little, and that's when I realize the huge set of chompers in front of me...I'm in a shark! Now, I wasn't about to be eaten by a shark, no matter how bad ass they are. So I shifted back into a human and started beating the crap out of the shark. I knocked out a tooth, THIS tooth, and started sawing away at the shark from inside. It started thrashing around like crazy, and I nearly lost my grip, but I didn't give up, and I kept cutting away. Finally, I burst out from the shark, tooth in hand! And then...I hightailed it like crazy for the beach! I never swam that fast in my entire life. A few days later, it was on the news about a shark that had literally split and was found washed up somewhere. They had never seen it like that before, and they still have no idea who dunnit. But I got the tooth to prove it." I smiled victoriously, reliving that memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Rose: My eyes widened. I remembered that story on the news. "That was YOU?!" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Harper: I nodded with a grin. "eeYup. That was me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Rose: I leaned against the table. "Perhaps catfish ARE badass." I said slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Harper: I pondered what she said, then shook my head. "Nah. It was the catfish that got swallowed. I had to shift back to a human to batter my way out." I tucked the tooth back under my shirt, thought twice about it, then pulled it out again and just let it dangle against the fabric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Rose: "Still, you did it. The best I can do is flap around in their face and peck out their eye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum