the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 7 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Reese
"Yea, we should probably get some rest though. It's going to be a long day" I said, following her

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 7 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Kayla: I didn't answer, just went to the bathroom to change into my pjs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Reese
I quickly changed into a cotton t-shirt and comfy pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Kayla: "Awesome, we have a bigger bed!" I exclaimed when I walked back out, jumping onto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Reese
I laughed, climbing in bed next to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 pm

ende, what's your avie?

Kayla: I smiled and slid over in bed next to him. "But that doesn't mean I want to sleep a foot apart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 pm

it's gone?!

Reese
I laughed, putting my arm under her head like last night "I love you, Kay"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

gone?

Kayla: "I love you, too, Reesey." I kissed him lightly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:39 pm

ah, I thought you said WHERE. It's just an angel I found during my Angel/Demon battle with Rose xD

Reese
I kissed her back a little harder, before putting my head down on the pillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

oh. angel/demon battle? xD

Kayla: I hesitated, then tried something. I kissed Reese's jaw, just once, to see what he would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm

yes xD

Reese
I looked down, then kissed her forehead in responce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:44 pm

do I even want to know why you had one of those?

Kayla: I sighed. That meant he just wanted to go to sleep. I buried my head in his shoulder. I guess I'd just have to sleep then, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 pm

... maybe not really

Reese
"Did I do something wrong?" I murmured softly, looking at her, concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 pm

tellllllll meeee anyway

Kayla: "Not really. You did what you normally do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 pm

oh, I was just being the concience, and she was being a demon in the chat box, so we started warring and it turned into a warrr

Reese
"What's that supposed to mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 pm

oh...lol xD

Kayla: "Nothing,"I mumbled into the pillow. "Nothing at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Reese
I kissed the side of her head, realizing what she meant "Kay..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Kayla: I pulled away from his lips and rolled out of his arm, lying far away from him. "I'm tired. Goodnight."

QUIT BEING A JULIA, KAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Reese
I sighed, closing my eyes "Night, Kay"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Kayla: I buried my head in the pillow. Reese didn't want me that way. That's why he'd been hesitant, not because he was afraid he'd 'mess up.' I was probably getting fat or something. I hadn't noticed any fat on my body, but that must be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Reese
"Kay... gah." What else was there to say? Would it be cheesy if I started kissing her now? Probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Kayla: "What?" I muttered into the pillow. I probably looked extra fat, considering the only pjs I've ever owned are just short shorts and a cami. I didn't like normal pajamas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Reese
"Nothing, you'll just get mad at me again. Night" I turned around on the bed, no longer facing her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Kayla: "When did I get mad at you?" I mumbled, turning my head so I could see him with one eye. He was turned away. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Reese
"Try every time I've opened my mouth in the past 12 hours or so"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum