the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 21 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Hmmm.
I don't know, all of it? xD

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 21 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by PavoLights Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I think it's time to move this to archives now.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Well okay...ende can't chat for a few months. If you really want to move it then I will.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Why?
And yea, go ahead. I don't think there's anything more we can do with this.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Her internet is, like, broken or something? I don't know the exact story.
Alright :/

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun May 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Could you also move Malfunctions and Arm and Leg please?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Does the Graveyard Chat count as Mr. K?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:09 am

No, that's used by a lot of different chats

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Yea, I think more non- Mr. K people were in that than the Mr. K characters.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Why did I leave this one up...? Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum