the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II Empty Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Since the first one got deleted...>__<
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 pm

See hacker?! You can delete our threads, destroy our posts, BUT YOU CANNOT SILENCE OUR SOOOOULLLLSSS

...*cough*

Sorry about that

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks Pavo >.<

Um, this was something like what Kay last said:

Kayla: I bit my lip. He was asking if I wanted to wear a pretty ring. I knew it was more than that, but I pretended to myself this was just about jewelry. I nodded and bit my lip. "I want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:13 pm

...silence our souls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh be quiet, I got a little carried away >.>

Reese
I dissapeared into the bedroom, and grabbed the ring box from under my bed. Doubt still lingered in my mind, but I walked back where Kay was, and slipped the ring on her finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

lol just a little.

Kayla: I looked at the ring for a moment then back to Reese's face. I laughed lightly. "Now /you're/ the one who's acting glum about this. Look, it's on my finger, happy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Reese
I smiled slightly, then kissed her gently "Very"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

XD!

Olive: "A right side up hangman," I murmur as I place the card gently on the table. Apathy, a lack of action. The knowledge that something horrible is about to happen and simply /not caring/. My eyes flutter to the customer before I shuffle the cards again. He's a huge man, medium height but with the inflated muscles of a cartoon character. The thought of someone taking a needle and popping him like a balloon makes me smile some. His steroid dealer should be shot. I place another card on top of the hanged man. Upside down Justice. Injustice. "I think you shuffled them wrong. Shouldn't they be rightside up?" asks the man. I cock my head, deciding if I should be offended or not. He paid me, so he must know I know what I'm doing. Or just has a need to waste money. "Fate decides how they will be presented," I say finally. I draw another card. Death, rightside up. Either a literal death or a figurative one. It almost always means change. I set the cards down on the table. "Looking at the cards, I'd say you know that something is about to happen. Something big." The man suddenly stands up, easily tossing the table out the way. "What the hell do you mean by that?! Who told?!" My eyes widen and I back up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Kayla: "Good." I nodded, running a hand through my hair. Ew, now I felt like, as old as Julia. Okay, so she wasn't THAT much older than me, but she had kids and...blech, I was like a wife - BUT NOT. Good. That's how I wanted it, as Reese already knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 pm

JR: I grin and lean towards him. If Bo was gonna bring him along, we'd have a little fun with it. "Don't worry. I know /just/ how you can help!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:27 pm

xD is THAT why Kay didn't want to get married?!

Reese
"So... what now?" Yes, I still say that

Jared
"And how is that?" JR looked like he had something planned, something that may not end well for a certain Kite in a wheelchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Probably, I haven't fully decided yet. I was thinking it had something to do with her parents, but I don't have a complete idea yet. Razz

Kayla: "You fix the Harley so that we can ride of into the sunset?" I smiled hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

ah, kk
Reese
I laughed "Fine, fine... where is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Kayla: "Outside!" I grabbed his hand and tugged him out the door to in front of the base. There it was, a little rusty and worn-looking, but beautiful to me. And it would be beautiful riding it all too fast, also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Reese
I studied it, mentally making a list of all the things that would need work "Alright, it's a pretty good bike in all, but hasn't had attention in a while"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 pm

JR: "Its real simple. All you have to do is wait outside for us. Y'know, be the lookout. Bo, you can help him out with that, right?" Bo frowns and looks at his chair. /That's right. We're still going with the original plan./ I fix the package under my arm when she nods. "I guess..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Jared
"Lookout?" I echoed, raising an eyebrow "You want me to be a /lookout/?!" Alright, I know I'm in a chair and all, but that's just insulting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Kayla: "And that's what you're for, to give the bike attention!" I beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Reese
I laughed slightly "Alright, want me to start on it now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Bo: "Sorry but anything else would be out of your league. We're robbing a /house/, Jared. When's the last time you dd something bad?" asks JR as he opens the door. He whistles when he sees today's car- a shiny red sports car with a name I can't pronounce- and hands me the package again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Jared
"Define 'bad'" I muttered, wheeling out the door. Crap, I can't even get in the car. No wonder they think I'm useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Kayla: I nodded my head rapidly. "Yes, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

JR: "That's what I thought." As I come up to the car, I open the back seat door and wait for Jared whole Bo takes shot gun.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Apparently Jared is a much different character then I intended... :/

Jared
I wheeled over to the car, suddenly lost in thought

Reese
"Just give me a few minutes to grab all my tools, kay?" I asked, turning back to the base

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought he was the good kid. I can change it if you want!

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum