the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Juloon: I looked in their window, and caught a glimpse of a face- but it was pulled away. Growling, I knocked again. And again. They were home, no answer? How rude, I guess they'd have to learn manners.
I knocked again, and my fist broke through the wood, splinters everywhere. I stuck another arm in, and with new strength, I tore the door off.
"That's not very polite, I must say," I hissed as I walked in the house.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Finn: I laughed at his persistence, “Sure, why not.”
I bent down and lifted him up, holding him as I walked down the darker halls. “Just tell me where there’s an exit and we could get out of here.” Kay was probably at our secret hide-out, so I would travel there first. He would be surely surprised to see Beatle…I grinned; maybe I could convince him that Beatle’s my son.

Linden: I gasped when the girl broke the door and came in with such a frightening voice. “W-who are you?” I asked, still trying to move back slowly. I was clutching Arlo so tightly that I felt like my hands were about to fall off.
Was this what I get for not dying when I was supposed to be killed? She had that same eerie mood that the castle radiates…

Mint: We got back to the castle quickly and I winced when I saw it again. The last time I was here, I was running from the horrors Asher was bringing at the ball.
Samuel was already out of the carriage and waiting so he could help me out of the carriage. But I didn’t need his help anymore. I climbed out by myself and walked into the castle by myself. The only thing I made him do was open my doors; I still hated doing that.

Asher: I leaned against a tree, humming softly as I watched the castle burn to the ground. I could hear screams from the maids, and servants. Too bad they couldn’t get out in time.
“Ash! Ash! The castle is lighting up!” Mint shouted as he came running to me. Never in my life have I seen him call to me, of all people.
My plan to kill the family was ruined, because of him.
“It’s supposed to be on lighting up Mint,” I had said to him, making my voice light. “It’s meant to be beautiful.”
That was the last thing I said to him before walking off into the fire, convincing everyone that I had committed suicide.

Too bad he made it out in time.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Hearts44 wrote:Oh yea!
Monster post!
Very Happy

Oh yes xD I have no idea how you can do that much!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Henry: I fell flat on my face right after I tried to lower myself down slowly with the vine. At least I was alive, I thought when I heard all the screams of terror. It was a horrific sound and I couldn't bare to be near it anymore.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:
Monster post!
Very Happy

Smile
It's difficult, but I just listen to music and write write write!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Juloon: "You don't know me, but my name is Juloon. I don't know either of you . . Which one of you is Linden?"
One of them looked like a girl, but I couldn't tell. A male prostitute was probably messed up, so it could have been him/her.
I felt a spread of ease wash over me. Nothing mattered right now, not even the need to impress Asher. They were food, I had a job and I'd do it quickly. The feeling of being me was back again, that peace and calmness during havoc. Maybe I got this serenity by causing this sort of distress to others.

Beatle: "Fish, can I be your family now? I don't got one and I want one. Maybe you can be my family!" I giggled, but the question was serious.
I pointed him forward with my bony finger and the door was tiny, different than the entrance. I knew this castle super good!
"Who are your friends?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Hearts44 wrote:
ßøn∑z wrote:
Monster post!
Very Happy

Smile
It's difficult, but I just listen to music and write write write!

I always listen to music when CCing! Lol, what music do you like, if you don't mind me asking?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Finn: "You already are my family Beatle," I laughed softly at his little fingers. He was such a small kid. Now that he would come and live with me, I'm going to start stuffing his face.
He should be healthy for this age; he was growing still! Wait...Why am I acting like a mother? That has got to end!
"And my friends are called Clary and Kay. They can be great, but annoying for others." I thought back to when Kay was yelling at me about the Clary thing. I sighed, hoping I didn't have to deal with that again.

I listen to every single type of music out there!! I love it all!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Beatle: "Really? Really!? Yay! I have a family! You're so awesome, Fish, so you probably have awesome best friends too!" I clapped my hands as we left through the oddly unlocked door. The night was dark and my lip wobbled.
"Fish! It's dark! And scary! Can . . . You hold my hand? Please? It's spooky!" I put my hands over my eyes.
I wondered what the new life would be like. I'd miss people at home I think, but not very much. Being with Fish was so much better! He was a super hero!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Gotta go, be back on later tonight!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Finn: "I'm already holding you Beatle, just close your eyes and hang on tight," I said to him, as I walked across the bridge. It seemed darker tonight than it has on any other night...
"Beatle," I said softly, "You might want to fall asleep or something. It's going to be a long walk." And I personally didn't feel like listening to him whimper about the dark.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 am

Kay: I stroked Clary's hair and fell asleep next to her after making sure she okay and still breathing.

Vasilisa: My body hurt and the crying was making it worse. I'm so so sorry Henry.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Beatle: I squeezed my eyes shut.
"I'm not tired!" I shinned crankily.
I held on tighter and, eyes still shut, I added, "Are we almost there? How much longer? You're slow!"
I just wanted to get there already!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Arlo felt the breath being ripped from his chest in an exhale. Who was this woman? Arlo paused, his eyes going wide. He knew her from somewhere... The night in the bathroom, she was covered in blood and clutched to his chest. She wasn't the same girl, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Ooooh I remember that! xD

Juloon: "I asked you a question, I'm expecting an answer. It's getting late and I'd like to go soon," I step closer, smiling to myself; as if I had anywhere to be for the rest of eternity.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Mint: "Lord Hawthorne! Lord Hawthorne!" A young maid called as she ran over to me, holding a hideous green suit. "We need you to wear this for your upcoming meeting," She said softly, holding it out for me, "It was custom made for you by the person you're meeting with."
I growled and hit it out of her hands, "There's no way I'm wearing such a grotesque outfit. I shall wear one of my blue ones." I spun on my heel, walking down the hall with the same grimace I used t have.

Asher: I didn't hear many more screams, and a crowd of people were starting to form around the castle. I slipped into the woods and walked down the hill with a proud smile on my face. "Ready girls?" I said to them as soon as I made it back to where they were. "We must make our way back to the castle now." I loved seeing that hurt look on Vasilisa's face. It meant I was playing my part correctly.

Finn: "It's far away Beatle!" I protested, "And I'm telling you that it will be quicker if you just fall asleep." I wasn't slow! He was just heavy and I had a long way to go to get there.
Children were such nuisances sometimes.

Linden: I bit my lip and found the courage to use my voice. "M-me..." I said faintly, trying to speak up the best I could. "I'm Linden...Who are you? Why do you need to know who I am?" Please don't tell me she's with the man who tried to kill me!
It was almost like I could feel that man's eyes, boring into my own. What had I done that was so bad?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Beatle: I hummed loudly, starting to whimper. Too dark with my eyes closed and I felt scared.
"F-Finn . . . I'm sorry. Can you hold me like a baby so no monsters get me?"
Finn was like my big brother now, and he would protect me. I started to breathe faster when the wind made scary sounds in the trees!

Juloon: I laughed, softly and sarcastically. I never knew how fun this was! The laugh became a giggle, and I lifted my shoulders up.
"I'm not going to tell you that, silly," I stepped even closer, looking over at the man beside Linden, "and who are you, then?"
He was pretty handsome. My mind thought back to Asher, and I bit down on my tongue to keep from saying anything else. I sure was noticing a lot of men these days.
But the wrong emotions ebbed away, leaving me with that sweet clarity again, the rush of power.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh Mint xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Arlo's head lifted, his eyes tearing from the floor. "My name is Arlo," he said quietly. Arlo had a terrible feeling about this... What if Linden got killed? What if He got killed? He was too young for any of this drama.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Juloon: Right, male prostitute. Probably messed up.
The thought of two men together . . . Disgusting! I managed to hide my disgust but I felt it strongly. Men and women were couples, not the same sex! That was wrong! This Linden deserved to die!
"I won't take very much of your time, so sorry for the interruption . . . But, enough small talk," I turned my eyes away from the man named Arlo and focused them on Linden, "do you know someone named Lord Asher, Linden?"
My eyes trailed back to Arlo. He wasn't so attractive now that I knew he had hired a male prostitute!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Finn: A baby? I sighed and moved him around in my arms, cradling him.
"Is that better Beatle?" I asked, feeling the wind blow through my hair. It felt good to be out at night. The weather was perfect because it wasn't too warm.
"We'll be there soon, I promise," It was easier to walk with him in my arms this way.

Linden: "I'm not answering any of your questions because you're not answering any of mine," I snapped, my eyes narrowing slightly. Who does she think she is?
"Besides, you're someone I barely know. I can't trust you so why should I talk to you?" I knew I shouldn't be talking to someone who had the capability of killing me. But this was how I acted when I was upset.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Beatle: I yawn, and curl up. It was a good idea to leave the castle, look where it got me now!
"Can you wake me up when we get there, I think I'm tired . . " The warm air was a lot like a soft blanket.
I hope this new life will be a good one, and I won't miss the castle. That would be bad. Besides, this is my new family.

Juloon: "Wrong answer," I turn my head slightly, still smiling.
In a flash, I reach over and dig three fingers into his cheek, swiping and cutting three jagged, deep cuts in his face. I turned to Arlo, doing the same to him, and returned to my stand a few feet away just as fast as I'd hurt them. I could already smell blood in the air.
I let out another airy giggle.
"Now, tell me for real, do either of you know Lord Asher?" I repeat in a cold tone.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Arlo didn't even flinch as she tore through his skin. He didn't feel blood either. ut he was probably just running on adrenaline. Arlo pressed his lips together, regarding the woman with a biting acid. "I do."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Finn: "Of course I will," I grinned and chuckled, "And I'll make sure to remember."
I was starting to get used to this kids' loud, sweet voice. It didn't bother me as much anymore. Maybe it was because I was beginning to develop a liking for the kid.
Who knew?

Linden: I fell on my knees, shaking from fear. My hand was clasped over my cheek as I sat there, shivering. The smell of blood made me cringe when a breeze from the door carried the scent across my nose.
"What do you want from us?" I whispered, mostly to myself. I couldn't help but feel fear for this girl. My heart was racing, only this time, it wasn't for a good reason.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Beatle: I almost laughed but I was falling asleep again. Maybe night wasn't so bad, because every time I opened my eyes to make sure where we were, the stars were so bright and pretty. I looked back, and could still see the giant castle.
"Thank you Fishy!" I murmur before finally falling asleep in his arms, the arms of my new brother.

Juloon: Fury rages inside of me like fire. I had never touched fire before, only see it in candles, but the angry flickering always reminded me of hate.
"You didn't answer me!" I yelled, my voice losing all calmness.
At least Arlo had the decency to talk to me.
"I'll tell you, because neither of you are going to live much longer." the smell of healthy blood was so overwhelming that I was sure I'd drink them both dry, "I was sent to kill you, Linden, but I think I'll kill your desperate boyfriend too."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next