the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Linden: "Well," I spun on my heel, not affected by his lack of reacting to me. "I believe that his next victim is going to be another prostitute," I walked over to Mint's seat and put both of my hands on the top of his chair, smiling at him. He looked away, folding his arms across his chest. "And since I don't want to get any of my friends involved, I think we should choose four people from this very place!" I smiled brightly and moved to sit on the table.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Kay: I walked out of the room and lean against the wall.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Linden: "Why do you need four?" Mint asked me, raising an eyebrow. I smiled and poked his little nose, "Just in case this murderer is a serial killer and likes different looks. And I already know two people I want." I hopped off the table and went over to the old guy, whispering in his ear. He smirked and nodded. "Mint, you may go up to your room, I have to speak with Mr. Linden for a bit," He said.

Mint: I was annoyed that he didn't want to explain to me what the protitute wanted; but I didn't really care. I stood up and walked out of the room, seeing Kay. "It seems you had fun getting attention before," I muttered, turning away from him.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Kay: "If I did I would still be in that room would I not? I hate attention,"I said quietly following him. "I keep telling you what my dream is about but you don't listen to me."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Mint: "I listen to you!" I said and spun around to look at him. "You haven't answered the question yesterday night, or tonight. You may have said it a long time ago, but never now!" I frowned and looked down, "What does it matter if you have to repeat yourself for me a few times?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Kay: "It's annoying,"I mumbled. "I told you that it was about my family getting murdered in front of me."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Mint: My eyes widened slightly and I bit my lip; I badgered him into admitting something like that? I'm such a horrible person, I thought and frowned, "I'm sorry Kay."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Kay: "it's whatever, I'm going to the kitchens, holler if you need me,"I muttered and turned to walk into the kitchen.

Vasilisa: I sat up and got up off the bed once to stretch and I glanced at Asher biting my lip.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 pm

IMSOSORRY. Super busy. I will hopefully be a lot more active when school is out. Hmm, how can I jump in here? I read over everything so far Smile
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Mint: "Why are you going to the kitchen?" I asked him, looking up and taking a quick step toward him. "You don't need to go and work anymore, you're supposed to come with me..."

Asher: I could hear her moving; and I waited for her to try something. If she thinks she can leave this cell without me with her, she was crazy. I would not let this gril out of my grasp anymore.

(Omg! I've been busy too with school, it's so hectic. And I'm glad you'll be on a little more because I need juloon to step into the conference room to see linden/samuel talking...)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Kay: I got a piece of fresh bread, "Okay, come then,"I say motioning him to move to where ever we had to go.

Vasilisa: I touched the bars of the cell and sighed. I stretched again and lay back down on the disgusting bed. I would never stay clean at this rate, the bed itself gave me hives and bug bites.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Mint: I bit my lip and tensed slightly, not thinking he would just follow my order. I was expecting some witty retort and an annoyed glance away from me, but I guess he was getting used to me... "Well I'm not sure where to go," I mumbled.

Asher: "Don't you see? It sucks being down in this dark cell for most of your life," I grinned at the vampire humor and opened my eyes to look at her through the black. "I've been stuck doing this for a few years now, I'm glad someone gets to feel the pain of rotting away."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Kay: "okay,"I nibbled on the bread.

Vasilisa: "I never said it didn't suck,"I bite my lip and was silent for a moment. "C-Could I b-bring some books down here to read?" I question quietly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Mint: I glanced up at him and hesitated slighty, before opening my mouth. "May I have some?" I murmured, moving to stand on the tip of my toes. I took a small bite of the bread when the other half was in his mouth and chewed on it slowly.

Asher: "It's too dark to read," I laughed, "You'd harm your eyes by even trying to get the first word read." I closed my eyes once more, still chuckling softly from her question.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Kay: I finished the rest of it. "So what exactly are we doing?"

Vasilisa: I turn on my side and wiped my eyes. I shivered slightly and stared at the wall.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Mint: I narrowed my eyes slightly, that was the last time I tried hinting at something. "Sitting!" I muttered and sat on the floor, "We are going to sit here and say nothing!"

Asher: "Fine fine," I sighed and stood up, I couldn't rest with her constant shivering. "First thing in the nighttime I'll take you up so you may take a nice warm shower. Is that good enoguh for you?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Kay: I raise an eyebrow confused, "Okay."

Vasilisa: I paled slightly and didn't turn to face him, "Yes sir."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Mint: I frowned and pointed to the spot on the floor next to me. "There, sit down right there!" I ordered, showing my annoyance. I thought he would understand how I was trying to be romantic by sharing the stupid bread! I grimaced and looked down.

Asher: I grinned, feeling her tension rise from her body. "Honestly, nothing makes you happy maiden. I try to get you to bathe and now you're still not relaxed," I chuckled and sat down next to the bed.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 am

Kay: I raise an eyebrow and sat down next to him.

Vasilisa: I turned to face him, "Relax? With you in the room, it's not going to happen and it's not like I get to bathe myself,"I said.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Mint: "Kay," I mumbled, breaking my own rule of silence. "What do you think of me? Am I just some bratty child that you can't wait to get rid of? Is that why you don't care if you get any older...?"

Asher: I laughed and leaned against the bed, bending over her to study her face. "I'm flattered that you think you have to be so tense with me," I grinned, "And I'm no pervert, I won't bathe you with my own hands."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Kay: I didn't say anything because I didn't know how to answer the question.

Vasilisa: I wiped my face, "then what are you going to do?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Mint: I bit my lip nervously and glanced up at him. "Is it true Kay? Do you think I'm a brat? Are you just staying here because you don't have any other place to go?"

Asher: "Lock you in the bathroom until you're done of course," I chuckled softly, still not over the fact that she thought I would bathe her myself. "Honestly, what other way would I have it?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Kay: "I think you are a brat sometimes yes,"I said quietly.

Vasilisa: I looked away from him, thinking.....if the bathroom had window.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Mint: I frowned even though I expected that answer. "Is that why you don't want to treat me as someone you like?" I asked, gradually moving into his lap.

Asher: I growled and grabbed her throat, lifting her from the bed. "I know what you're thinking and it's not going to happen. You can't escape from the bathroom because the one I'm taking you two was the one my parents used to keep me in. There are no windows, and no lights. The only thing that works is the running water."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Kay: "You don't treat me like a human Mint,"I said quietly.

Vasilisa: I clawed at his hands, ''L-L-Let go!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next