the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P) Empty RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 pm

So....RENT. the amazing, awesome, heart warming musical about poverty in 1990s in new york city....and it has great music.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P) Empty Re: RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Rent is amazing. Great characters and great music

Back to top Go down

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P) Empty Re: RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Yes. I hated what they did to the movie. It MURDERED the musical. im actually writing a compare/contrast paper on it for English class.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I know right!!! Who's your favorite character, mines angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Mark all the way!!!! Maybe thats because i am a girl verson of him....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm

have you read his biography? The actors not the characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 pm

not yet...my sister has it but wont let me touch it...Gar.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:23 pm

awwww read it when you get the chance. It's amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

she said i would love it. I need a quote from the musical to end my paper that isnt: "Theres only us, theres only this. forget regret. or life is yours to miss. not other road. no other way. no day but today." Thats what i opened my paper with....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I think you could use, "Life goes on, but i'm gone, cause I die without you."
Or you could do "Why are entire years strewn on the cutting room floor of memory, while single frames from one magic night forever flicker in close-up on the 3D imax of my mind?"
Just ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Hmmm...maybe. But it needs to end the paper some how. I think ill use the line from halloween.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

yeah....im typing it up right now. I can post part of it if you want to hear my rant about the movie...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:32 pm

sure! it's nice to finally meet someone else who actually watches those musicals

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Dude, i have like 80+ musicals (broadway, off broadway, and forbidin brodaway) on my ipod. and i see like 5 musicals a year. 7 this year actually! XD
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:36 pm

woah... that's awesome That's what I wanna do. Act on Broadway. Which musical would you sya is your absolute favorite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 pm

I dont have one favorite, but AIDA is up there with RENT and Wicked, and A Very Potter Musical.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Love all of those. Plus a very potter musical. Sigh Darren Criss I love you swoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Another darren fan!?!?!?!!?!?!?! YAY! have you seen A Little White Lie yet?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

no not yet. I hear its amazing though

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

it is sooo good!!!!!!

btw, when was the movie verson of rent released? 2005?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm

yeah. i hate how they cut it all up. and they took out some really tough songs

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

they took out my favorite song....I was soooo mad. I love love LOVE halloween!!! Actually my favorite song is La Vie bohem, but yeah...Halloween is my favorite not group song.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 pm

that movie quite a disappointment because I love director chris columbis, he did amazing on Adventures in Babysitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 pm

yes it was. I think i cried the first time i watched it because of how not to the musical it was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next