the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:57 pm

mmmhhhmmmm i know exactly what you mean. although i've never seen it live. i just have the broadway version on dvd

Back to top Go down

RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENT (The musical....there isnt a place to talk about musicals so im talking about this here :P)

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

SAMEE!!! my mom wouldnt let me see it live when BOTH adam pascal and anthony rapp where in it when it toured....but she let my sister go. but i did find opening night on youtube.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Thank God for pirated plays Wink well... nice meeting you! I have to go. I'll try to get back on tomarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Okey dokey.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

I may be shunned for this because I have only seen the movie sorry...
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

gar...you should atleast listen to the musical...its 1024801239840123948901234801239840912348012393.14 times better then the movie.....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

agreed! Very Happy if you liked the movie, youll love the musical. Give it a try!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed May 11, 2011 8:45 am

I thought they stopped doing the musical? On Broadway at least.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2011 3:09 pm

you can still listen to the music. and there is a flimed live on broadway DVD of the last preformance. Its really good. You should get it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2