the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RENT

5 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RENT       Empty RENT

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 pm

This is not from the movie/broadway production. This is just a bunch of people trying to get by in a world of chaos. ASK before you join, please. Also, try to keep the genders equal. My rules are the same as always, and try to not make this totally about romance ok? This is life and life isn't always a fairytale romance with the perfect life or whatever. There is going to be stupidity, mistakes, ect. But, on that note, don't go and make it unrealistic either. Alright?

Name:
Bio: (this includes what you do for a job, schooling, ect. This is required. It does not necessarily mean you need a whole bunch of things from the past, just information on you charrie for the present)
Personality (optional):

Setting:

Salem, Oregon. The closest community college is Chemeketa Junior College.

It's a summer day, just like any other summer day. You are moving in, goofing around, or working. Or something, else. Whatever you want. Just remember it's a summer day in Salem.

Back to top Go down

RENT       Empty Re: RENT

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: Eric Cattin
Looks: RENT       Smallville-clark-glasses1
Bio: Eric lives with Alex and Martin, trying his hardest to pay rent while also going to school to get his generals out of the way. He would like to become a lawyer. Eric found the apartment first and then posted for roommates in the newspaper. That’s how Alex and Martin found him, but what they didn’t know was that they were going to be inseparable.

Name: Martin Blackard
Looks: RENT       8,glasses,guy,boy,nerdy-191688ef4529f8a8c69e69fc24324bd9_h
Bio: Martin lives with Alex and Eric and at the moment is using his job as an amateur reporter to pay for rent. He is often considered the most immature of them all, but is also sort of like the life blood. He’s the one that keeps them out of the house and makes them all social. He’s the kid that people look at and say “he’s got to be on crack.”

Name: Alex Roul
Looks: RENT       Boy,clothes,glasses,guy,man,nerd,relationship,religion,tattoo-a4aed84e0b12cf3da2ecece6b5ee2d18_m
Bio: Alex honestly doesn’t know how he got stuck with Martin and Eric. He needed a place to stay and as soon as he met them he was determined to move out as soon as he could find a new place. Needless to say, it only took a month and he was wrangled into the small group. He’s the quiet one that usually keeps the peace between Martin and Eric…usually. Sometimes he just lets them fight it out. As long as he doesn’t have to run either of them to the hospital from one of their fights, he’s good. Although, he has on more than one occasion lost a pair of glasses to the stupidity of both boys. He works at the coffee shop and also works nights at Sammie’s, a local bar.

Name: Jennifer Langi (Aka Jenny)
Looks: RENT       Acbjs-coca-cola-coco-rocha-cool-glasses-guy-aroch-lula-Favim.com-103121

Bio: Jenny is like a little sister to the boys, even if Martin is a little younger than she is. She hates contacts and lives in the apartment across from the boys. She also works at the coffee shop, aka The Coco Bean, and that’s how the boys met her. She is currently taking applications for roommates.

Last edited by Taylow on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Can I join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 pm

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Name: Annaleah Gibson
Looks: RENT       Valeri17
Bio: Annaleah hasn't had is particularly easy. She's been on and off drugs and she always seems to be worried about something. She denies her problems and tries her hardest to be perfect even though she knows she can't. She became legally emancipated when she was 17 and moved to Salem, where she works in a tattoo parlor. She finished high school, despite not being with her parents and is taking online college classes from her little laptop. She was recently evicted from her house and is looking for places to stay.

Name: Isaac Maise
Looks: RENT       Alexpe11
Bio: Isaac is a kind of do his own thing kinda guy. He doesn't like when people try to take his directions and gets annoyed when people touch his things or break his personal rules. He doesn't actually have a job right now, but he does odds and ends and gets money from his parents. Lame, I know. His parents just happen to be kinda rich. Too bad he moved away from home. He's currently not in school, thouh he knows he should be and also looking for a eoommate, though he doesn't like the idea of staying with other people.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 am

TAAAAAY. I want to join Very Happy
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Ok.

I'm starting this tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Tay can I join?
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Name: Alice Bride
Bio: Just graduated from school and is looking for a new appartment. Is a dancer and works at the threater alot and is a hard worker.
Personality (optional): shy and quiet but sarcastic when she does speak. Has a temper so beware
Looks:
RENT       Alternative-alternative-girl-beauty-black-hair-girl-julie-elizabeth-Favim.com-55722_large

Name: Slade Bride
Bio: Is ALice's twin and works at the theater as well. He is studing to be a doctor but his pattion for the arts is making him rethink things
Personality (optional): keeps to himself and doesnt like alot of people around him
Looks:
RENT       Black-haired-blue-eyed-guys-191459
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey! Can I join?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Name: Breana
Looks: RENT       Girl_f10
Bio: Is considered a teen mom. She is graduating highschool this year, with a 4.0 gpa. She currently lives alone in an apartment with her baby being her parents kicked her out. Her boyfriend left her when the baby was born. She's looking to go to community college so she can live home with her baby.

Name: Clarrissa
Looks:RENT       Baby_f10
Bio: Breana's daughter.

Name: Micahla (Mick)
Looks: RENT       Girl_f11
Bio: Works at Sammie's (Said bar). Lives with her bestfriend Aidyn, but they'd never date. She's a huge flirt for no reason, because she can get guy's easily if she wants. She's modest. She knows too much for her own good. She was kind of a "bad girl" in school. Partied a lot, drinks, smokes, ect. (The usual stuff entailing partying. Including the fact that she is quite easy.)

Name: Aidyn
Looks: RENT       Guy_fo11
Bio: Works at Sammie's. Was a pretty good student in school. Isn't planning on going to college. Very down to earth and a good friend. Lives with Mick.

Last edited by Stevie on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 am

Ya you can Regret

I'm starting this soon...I promise..

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Name: Joe Fargher
Looks: A big guy, about 6'3", and quite broad from years of farm work etc. Has a tattoo of a winged pocketwatch on the inside of his left wrist. He generally dresses with varying degrees of steampunk aesthetic, never seen in less than a shirt and waistcoat. He has sandy blonde hair, greeny-brown eyes, and a thin moustache.
Bio: An Englishman in America, Joe never quite feels at home. Like many before him, he came here seeking work. Until about a week ago, he had never set foot in the USA. He is a freelance writer struggling to make ends meet.
Personality: We'll just have to find out, won't we?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Alice and Slade Bride wre in the threater. They had just finished their preformence of the U.K version of 'The Wind and the Willows'. Slade was back stage and helping out the crew. His night had gotten turned upside down when he found out he got kicked out of his appartment.
Soon they were comming out of the threater. Alice was rammbling about something and Slade pretened to listen but he really didnt care. "Alice I need to spend acouple days with you until I can get on my feet..." Alice stopped and looked at him. "I still need a appartment... I am sleeping in the threater..." She said rubbing her neck. "Fine I guess that will do." And Slade was gone off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Breana- I flipped through the channels on the small tv sitting on the kitchen counter. When I got to channel 31 I stopped. Mickey Mouse Club House was on. Clarrissa sat in her highchair and stared intensly at the screen. It was the same routine every morning. I got Clarrissa ready, I got myself ready, we ate a quick breakfast, then we ran out the door. I sat her in her carseat, and got on my way. There was so much traffic, going to Clarrissa's daycare, I knew I was going to be late for school. I pulled into the parking lot and brought her to the door where I was greeted by one of the supervisors. I handed Clarrissa off, and hurried back to my car. One more late and I'd have a Saturday detention. It was pretty dumb though, Saturday detention for summer school. One thing was for sure though, I wasn't going to be repeating anymore school. When school starts up in September I'm finishing up my senior year, and then I'm out.

Mick- I walked outside onto the balcony of my appartment and lit a cigarette. "Ayoo, Aidyn, get out here!" I turned around only to find Aidyn checking himself out in the mirror. So full of himself I thought aloud. I looked in my box and realized I was almost out. "Aidyn, wanna take a ride with me!?" Still there was no responce from the conceited son of a bitch. I took a puff of my cigarette and gagged a little on the smoke. I've quit before, but anytime tradgedy strikes, it's like the addiction starts all over again. "AIDYN! I need another pack of smokes. Do you want to come for a ride?!" I started walking back into our appartment.

Aidyn- "Why? You know ever cigarette you smoke is making your life shorter, and shorter. Why are you doing this to yourself? Are you stupid." Of course, that's everything I wanted to say to her. But Mick isn't the girl you argue with. Even is she looks like nothing more than a... Slut. You just don't want to buck heads with the girl. So I did what any other understanding person would have done, "Sure Mick. You going to drive." With Mick, you kind of have to just go with it. She's like my sister. Ever since my mom and dad passed away, I lived with Mick and her family. And when Mick moved out of her family's house, guess who got dragged along. Little ol' me.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

Eric and Martin both sat at the bar counter in The Coco Bean, chatting away as their friends Alex and Jenny worked behind the counter.
"Superman," Eric said determinedly. Eric had a soft spot for Superman, especially since he was continually told that he looked like Clark Kent.
"Nah, Batman, all the way," Alex stated as he washed out one of the many cups. "If Superman ever went nuts, Batman could just whip out Kryptonite from his bat-belt and BAM! There goes Superman."
"Girls, girls. Let's face it. Dr. Who would beat them all," Martin said with a shrug as if it was totally obvious. "The Tardis can stop anything."
Jenny rolled her eyes, forcing a smile as she went to wait on some customers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 am

Mick- As I drove, Aidyn flipped through the radio stations. "Wanna take a quick stop? I'm hungry." I knew Aidyn wouldn't argue, so I pulled into the parking lot at the Coco Bean. I had been in classes with one of guys that worked there, so I really stopped to see what was going on tonight, and if there was any parties to go to. I walked in. "Heyooo! What's going on here?! Anyone need a break?" I turned to look at Aidyn who was walking very slowly behind me. He just sat down at a table and stared down at his cell phone. He looked pretty upset, but I wasn't going to bother with his drama.

((Tay, if it's not okay for her to be friends with one of your charries, I'd delete this post.))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Joe wanders into the Coco Bean, his waistcoat open due to the summer sun. His hair is slick with sweat, and his face is flushed. He sits down at a table, waiting for one of the wait staff to come over. In boredom, he gets out a notebook and starts flipping through it.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Annaleah flipped open her compact, using the mirror to look at her eyes, which were adorned with dark bags. The tried her best to keep her arms tucked in to hide the few needle marks she had from... the past. She wasn't her anymore. She wasn't her until she got the chance. No. She was done. She was perfect. She didn't have flaws anymore. She sat in the Coco Bean, looking at people who wore smiles with a gaze filled with envy. She wanted to be happy like them. Why couldn't she be happy?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Isaac was just waiting. He stood outside the music store, his back turned toward the door as he stared into the streets. Maybe he could just see her one more time. But then he remembered. She was gone. His sister wasn't coming to meet him and tell him about the thrills of new music ever again. That was why he didn't like people. They couldn't be trusted. He pulled an arm around himself, then lit a cigarette with the other, still staring.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Jenny glanced up at Mick and Aidyn and flashed a small grin, but otherwise didn't seem to acknowledge either of them. She was to focused on getting all the coffees and everything ready. She saw some guy walk in (joe) and waited till he had sat himself before going over with a menu. "Welcome to the Coco Bean," she said setting the menu in front of him. "Anything I can get you to drink?"

Martin, Alex, and Eric all looked at at Mick and Aidyn, grunting a hello before returning to their earlier debate. It was a very important matter, in their nerdy little four eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

"Umm..." Joe dithers for a second. "Do you do tea?"
He looks up from his notebook and stops. He raises his eyebrows in surprise.
"Hello," he says, holding out a hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Alex sighed and saw Annaleah sitting in a booth. He couldn't help but wonder if she ever got her order taken. He grabbed his notepad and flung the towel he had been using over his shoulder before quietly stepping away from the heated debate that was raging between Martin and Eric, and walked over to Annaleah. "Have you been helped?" He asked with a smile.

Jenny adjusted her glasses and smiled down at him. "We do Earl Grey, Black tea, Green Tea, Lemongrass, Rassberry, peach, both pepper and spearmint, Red Madagascar, and also Chai." She shook his hand, thinking he was slightly odd. It wasn't often the customers shook her hand. "And it's nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Mick- "Well somebody isn't very friendly today. Imma head outta here I guess. But wait.. Do any of you have some smokes I can borrow." I walked over by the group and tried to hear what they were discussing. They were such losers. Aidyn was always close behind me. Quiet, but up my ass.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:16 pm

"Earl Grey, please, no milk or sugar. Have you worked here long?"
Joe readjusts his glasses and smiles at Jenny politely.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next