the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! Empty Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 am

Do YOU like killing characters?
Want to refine the art so you can get better at it?
You've come to the right place!

You have to make at least ONE killer, and one victim. Keep in mind the killer CAN be killed, and the victim CAN kill, but mainly they stick to their assigned roles.

When a character is axed, they pop into the Cemetery chat (Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream, in Other) then pop back off, and reappear here.

MAKE EACH DEATH DRAMATIC, PEOPLE

This is kinda a spin off of The Box Chat

Format:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Killer/Victim:
Particular enemies:

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 am

Name: Ember Cole
Appearance: Long, straight, black hair, pale skin, tattoos on arms. Green eyes.
Species: Human, but can read cards
Personality:... Kinda like the Joker.
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: Elizabeth

Name: Elizabeth Green
Appearance: Same as Ember (I mean, they ARE the same person, after all, just two different personalities) only with caramel curly hair
Species: Same as Ember
Personality: Reforming villainess
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Ember

Name: Marley Aldric
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, 4'5"
Species: Habui
Personality:... Marley
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: uh... lots of people would LOVE to kill Marley...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 2:53 am

Name: Cricket White
Appearance: shaggy black hair that hangs in his face, caramelly golden wide eyes, quirky little smirk, slender and small for his age but what meat he does have on his bones is muscle. Has a brand of his initials on his neck.
Species: human
Personality: quirky, usually laid back but can easily break if you strike the right chords.
Killer/Victim: Are you kidding? He's a total damsel in distress, with the exception of certain occasions. The guy friggin can't kill.
Partucular enemies: Crooks

Name: Crooks
Appearance: dirty blonde shaggy hair, scruffy with a sly smile, angular face, average height and stronger than he looks. Has pretty ragged clothes, contrasted by various peices of jewelry he likes to show off like trophies.
Species: human
Personality: hates the world. He was a nice guy once, but eventually snapped and said 'screw this'.
Killer/Victim: Killer, unless you haven't figured that out by now...
Particular enemies: Cricket
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:13 am

Crooks listened to the sound of his own footsteps. Pit, pat, creak, pat, against the rotting mansion floor. He twisted an old knife in what was left of his hand. There was a sweet calm in him, feeling that knife. A blissful numbness. "What do they call you, mate?" He drawled, turning his attention to the girl handcuffed to a rusty iron stairrail. He may as well get to know her a bit. It made the kill worth so much more.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:16 am

Ember
I whistled a happy little tune to myself as I sharpened my knife, occasionally glancing at the boy. He was knocked out and on the ground, his hands bound together with rope. The end of the rope was tied to a metal bar running along the wall of the very tiny, steel room. Occasionally, the room would feel like it shifted, but just barely

Marley
"Miss Let-me-the-heck-out-of-here-before-I-smash-your-face-into-a-wall" I spat out. Obviously, I wasn't exactly in a position to carry out said threat... but details, details. My stupid powers were thrown out of whack by the fact my brain felt like it had been poured out in a field of cotton, trampled on, and put back in my head. Which didn't help my mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:23 am

Crooks smirked, stopping to look down at her. "Hilarious." He used his knife to tip up her chin. "No need t' be obnoxious, I was only asking your name. But if you prefer for me t' skip t' th' point and run this knife through your throat, go ahead and say th' word." His voice had the enthusiasm of a brick, though his eyes were intruiged.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:27 am

Marley
"Oh, well if you put it THAT way..." I muttered, eying the knife "Marley, master thief, at your service. Unless you kill me, that is, then I'll be Marley, novice corpse... which would be a cryin shame..." I shivered slightly, then glanced up at his face "Though I guess you can't really get better at being dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:28 am

Cricket drifted awake and thought he must be still dreaming. He felt that his hands were bound. He tried not to move; the nightmares never really started until he began to walk through them. Wake up. Wake up already, he thought, but the ground beneath him was solid as reality. His eyes fluttered open. Damnit. This had better be a dream.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:31 am

Ember
I gave him a tiny wave, a slow smirk already forming on my face "About time you woke up, I was ready to start cutting your fingers off just for /something/ to do" I giggled, twirling my knife on my fingertip "How did you sleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:32 am

Crooks cracked a smile, though he still felt numb. "You're funny, kid. Reminds me of a guy I know, as a matter o' fact." His smile remained. "Unfortunately, I don't like 'im."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:35 am

Marley
"Oh... that is rather... unfortunate. Er... what is he like?" I asked, trying to subtly work my bindings off my wrists. Stupid, stupid, temperamental powers... for all the crap I have to go through with being a habui, you would think at least the PAYOFF would be reliable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:36 am

Cricket closed his eyes at the sound of a girl's voice, trying to wake up. It didn't work. Double Damnit. He stirred into sitting, watching her from behind his hair. "Pardon, do I know you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:40 am

Ember
"I don't know, do you?" I chuckled, flipping the knife in the air. It twirled, and seemed to hang, suspended in mid air for a moment before it began to fall. I caught it in my other hand just as the room shifted again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 am

"He's...not one t' believe in contemplating th' bad; idiotic in my opinion." He saw through her charade and swung a fist at her jaw. "Want t' know why you're 'ere?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 am

Marley
"Oi, I use that thing to talk, you know" I muttered, wiggling a now loose tooth with my tongue. That didn't feel just wonderful, but it wasn't horrible, either. "And sure, why not? Wait, have I stolen from you or something in the past?" I studied his face again "Ah... I think I would have remembered that, you don't look like the average Joe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:47 am

Cricket's eyes widened slightly at the shift, and then he shrugged it off. He must have imagined it. His brow furrowed as he glanced around. "Don't recall, as a matter of fact. You seem vaguely familiar, or else it's just my imagination. What do you want with me?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:49 am

Ember
"I was bored" I shrugged "bored, bored, bored. It's awfully boring being disturbed part of somebody's psyche, you have no idea" I grinned, tapping the side of my head "I have Elizabeth right up here locked away though, she can't interfere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:51 am

Crooks whipped his knife out again, running it lightly along her chin with a thoughtful expression. "Per'aps it's only fair that you know. That friend of mine that I mentioned...couldn't make it, unfortunately. Of course, someone 'as t' take 'is place," he drawled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:54 am

Marley
"So I'm just the back-up?" I said, looking mildly offended "Oh, come on. Well you better not expect to kill me or anything drastic, 'cause when I go down, it's sure not going to be as somebody's backup. There's a waiting list for my head on a platter, last time I checked, you're not at the top... so take a number and we'll get back to you later. Kay, thanks, bye" I said with a smirk, holding back a wince as I kept struggling against my bonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 3:56 am

Cricket just looked at her for a moment. "A'right. Not one of you again." He tried to get to his feet, but the rope was just short enough that he couldn't stand straight. It had to be a dream. That would explain the shifting walls. "I'm done, show's over. Wake up! Did you 'ear that, me? Wake up!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:00 am

Ember
I shoved him back down, pinning him to the floor as I took a card from my belt, letting the knife clatter to the ground. "Why would you want to wake up, if the nightmare was just getting fun?" I grinned, running the card along his mouth to make a very shallow Joker type smile. But that's all it took, the chemicals in the card would make it sting like heck as it was. His face would feel like it was burned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 am

Crooks laughed. "Let's say I cut in line." He traced the line down her jaw and under her chin, just deep enough to bleed, perhaps.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 am

Marley
I felt the blood well, and trickle down my neck. "Hm, that doesn't sound too fair..." I muttered, closing my eyes for a second, then kicking out at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:13 am

Cricket's heart leapt into this throat and he bent over his face, not so much over the pain but the familiarity. Something had scorched his flesh and shot straight to his core in a bolt of fear. I don't like fire much. He forced the thoughts out of his mind. "It'll take a lot more than a papercut, friend," he said shakily.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:14 am

Ember
"But I'm just getting /warmed/ up" I laughed, retracing the smile a couple of times until it was to my satisfaction "What's your name, boy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next