the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:20 am

Crooks got stuck hard in the knee, and kneed her in the stomach in return. He grabbed her jaw. "My my lassy, is that any way t' treat a host?" His mouth twisted into a smile, waiting for her to make another move.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:22 am

Marley
"Forget about how you treat a /host/, I've been here for a full ten minutes, and you haven't offered me a glass of water or /anything/. Now /that's/ rude" I said lightly, though my eyes were narrowed, the pain in my gut like a knife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:26 am

Cricket tried not to squirm, to just take it. It would go faster that way. He tucked his chin to his chest and then felt something drip from his skin, as an imaginary fire tearing a smile his face. He gritted his teeth. "Cricket."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:30 am

Ember
"Oh, you mean like the bug?" I giggled "That's funny. That's /really/ funny" I stood up "Cricket, cricket, chirp, chirp" I grinned "Now, what to do with you now?" The room swayed slightly again, and I did a little twirl "It won't be long, now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 am

Crooks' expression darkened and he shoved her flat against the stairs. "Careful, lassy, I only 'ave a sense of humor for so long," he warned, kicking her in the side in one powerful blow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:35 am

Marley
My body instinctively curled up, and I coughed out some blood. Then it really began to dawn on me that I could actually die here. After all I've been though. I was going to die because he couldn't find the guy he hated, and he had to find a substitute. The universe has one sick sense of humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:38 am

Cricket sat up and pressed against what used to be a wall, but had shifted back so he fell harder against it. "Until what?" He then regretted asking out loud. It hurt to talk now. The feeling of lemon juice on a fresh cut, only worse.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:40 am

Crooks stooped, satisfied, twirling his knife. He pressed the tip into her forehead. "Tough luck, kid," he said, tracing a line.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 am

Ember
"Until we get to the top!" I laughed, glancing at the ceiling "But what to do until then..." I tapped my finger to my chin "You don't happen to have a crowbar on you, do you?"

Marley
"Hm... how quick is my death going to be?" I asked offhandedly, as if we were discussing the weather

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 4:50 am

"Until I get bored," Crooks said, matching her light tone. He traced another line, and it slowly started to look like the letter 'C' in the middle of her forehead.

Wake up, wake up, wake up. Cricket shook his head, not wanting to come to the realisation that she probably didn't care if she beat him to death and he probably could die within the hour. He had no idea where he was, his skin burned in a way that made him want to tear it right off, and he had little chance of escape in the current circumstances. Bright side. Maybe he would pass out quick before things got too bad.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:54 am

Marley
"Oh, come on, I am not going to bare whatever mark you have" I muttered, feeling the 'C'. So I jerked my head, the knife cutting through and covering my forehead with blood, but at least the mark was messed up. I wouldn't die with a serial killer's symbol, just another victory. I could have THAT much, right?

Ember
I strolled over casually, then kicked him sharply in the side, a small giggle escaping my lips, on it's own free will. Then I kicked him again "Guess I'm just going to have to do this the old fasioned way, then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 am

Crooks clicked his tongue, then hit her head against the stair before scrawling a jagged 'W' after the 'C'. "It'll do," he muttered, standing up again to observe his handiwork.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:05 am

Marley
Now I was just confused. My head felt even fuzzier now after it had a little talk with Mr Stair, no hope for using my powers... "What are you doing to my head?" I muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:11 am

Cricket sucked in a sharp breath, and on the second blow he could have sworn he felt something give. He gritted his teeth. No, he couldn't die like this. Suddenly he yanked against the rope with all his weight, only to be greeted by a sharp pain in his side and the too-tight feel of rope. "Who are you?" He growled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 am

Ember
"I'm the fun side of Spades" I giggled, tapping my head again "Some people call me a little..." I kicked him again "unhinged, maybe. But what do they know? They're all crazy!" I burst out into laughter again

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:16 am

"Giving th' last word," Crooks said. He just felt numb. But somehow, through the fog, that knife felt good. Like it could solve everything. And it could. "Speaking of which, any last words? That last bit isn't very exciting."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:22 am

Marley
Last words... last words... "I don't exactly have anything prepared..." I muttered "I was hoping I'd live past 14..." that's... a short life. I never really loved, never really was loved... never got the chance to live. Though I've had the pain and suffering of people much older. "Just... make it quick, okay?" I heard it was like falling asleep, sometimes. You just close your eyes and drift. So I closed my eyes, and took a deep final breath "Oh, and this STILL doesn't mean cutting was fair, ya know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 am

Cricket swallowed a cry and doubled over. "You're crazy!" His head began to swim. He wasn't sure whether to steady himself or let himself go.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 am

Ember
"Flattery won't save you, Cricket" I laughed. Then the elevator came to a halt, and my face brightened "Oh look, we're here" The heavy metal doors opened, and you could see the entire city from that one point, the highest skyscraper in the state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 am

"Who said I was fair?" Crooks swept downward in one swift motion, and slit her throat. More numbness, like a blank page, no satisfaction. She would bleed out, life would go on, he would still be the same. He stepped away, not watching.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 am

Marley
A final smile flitted across my face, like life was one cruel joke, and I finally got a peak at the punchline... and then my eyes slowly closed. I relaxed and drifted, just like I thought I would. And that's how the world ends, right? Not with a bang, but a whimper. And I died not with a scream, but a smile. The last smile of Marley, master thief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:34 am

It hurt to breath. Cricket tried to whistle something quietly to himself, but breath came short and irregular. That was a terrifying moment, like waking up deaf or blind; not being able to whistle. He looked outside instead, at the cityscape. "You're going to kill me, aren't you?" He asked, and lost his breath again saying it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 am

Spades
"When did you figure /that/ one out, Mr Holmes?" I asked, bending down next to him with a card in my hand again. It hovered a few inches above his face for a few moments, before I decided to cut his bonds with it, instead "Why don't you try escaping?" I giggled, standing up "That would be fun"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 5:48 am

Cricket looked at her curiously, then pushed to his feet. He instantly felt another sharp pain in his side and leaned against the wall. He felt with his hand; something moved that shouldn't. "Ah...what fun's a game if it's no fair risk, hm? You've already got me miles above ground with a broken rib. I think I'd be better just letting you kil me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 am

Spades
"But that's just not as fun. Plus, what if you /could/ escape, huh? Don't you want to at least die trying?" Another smile played across my lips as I stepped towards him, a card, still covered in his blood, in my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next