the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabricated Reality

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fabricated Reality Empty Fabricated Reality

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Fabricated Reality

This chat outline will be very loose; it's mostly just to keep track of the big plot. Spired and I developed this over PM so if you want to join, please ask and also give ONE reason why you want to.
It is the future. The Earth seems to be at peace at last; no drugs, war, alcohol, crime, cigarettes. Technology is a beautiful thing that anyone can handle, from the most complex to the most simplistic of devices. Everyone is kind, no one is lustful or violent, everything is peaceful.
Beauty comes with surgery. And with surgery comes your Prude Points (named after the man who made this system). Prude Points keep track of what you've done good and bad. To change your eye-color would be 50 Prude Points. Each good deed is worth a mere 2 Prude Points. Simple system.
At the end of each year, there is a fun sort of contest. The winners receive fame and fortune beyond their wildest dreams, not to mention no more Prude Points. The contest is called, "Mister and Miss Handsomest and Prettiest". Basically, anyone between ages of 13-17 can sign up, and if they get the most votes, they win! Of course, that's a lot of labour for a pretty face.
There are some businesses that offer more than that mere 2 Prude Points. If you do bigger, not to mention illegal, things, they'll give wild sums of points.
For example: Murder Mr. Collins and receive 100 Prude Points.
It's up to you whether you want to go that direction.

Other than this, just do whatever and have fun! Be free! Just a few rules:
1) Ask me or Spired before joining. We probably aren't letting this be an open chat until we've figured this out more.
2) No one-liners. NONE.
3) Make as many or little charries as you want
4) If you don't feel like writing a certain charrie at the moment, don't. Simple as that. Unless it's SUPER important.
5) If you have any "lemons" or sex scene, just say in a post, "LEMON!" and continue this over PM. Just to make sure younger chatters are not uncomfortable.

Character Format (BE SPECIFIC!)

Name:
Height:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body shape, weight:
Self-esteem:
Prude Points:
Personality:
Family Life:
Relationship Status:
Friends:
Popularity:

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Fabricated Reality Empty Re: Fabricated Reality

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 pm

*excitement* Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Eiii! So, charries now or...?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Yes, charries now! Very Happy *goes to make characters*

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Waaiiit!!!
OK wait never mind xD
*goes to make charries*
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Name: Klin Ontag
Height: 6"3
Eyes: Cloudy grey
Hair: Wavy, long bangs, brown
Body shape, weight: Tall, a bit skinny but slightly toned chest muscles
Self-esteem: Low. Very, very low.
Prude Points: 23.
Personality: Keeps to himself, only talks to people he gets to know. He is very shy and embarrassed easily. He doesn't want to take part in this contest, and doesn't care for Prude Points. He likes technology and spends most of his time in his room creating crazy things.
Family Life: His parents are exactly like them and they are quiet, not too close.
Relationship Status: Single. He's gay, but won't admit it. Has never had a girlfriend or boyfriend, or a first kiss.
Friends: 0.
Popularity: The concept doesn't even comprehend to him.

Name: Felix Jander
Height: 5"9
Eyes: Bright pink and red, drips between colours like a lava lamp
Hair: Lots of volume, full blonde curls and straight side bang.
Body shape, weight: Killer curves, perfect weight
Self-esteem: Amazing. She's really conceited.
Prude Points: 109.
Personality: Bubbly, surprisingly observant. She's as easy to read as a book. All she wants to do is win this contest, and will stop at NOTHING to do it.
Family Life: Close with her mother, not with her father.
Relationship Status: Dating someone named Jandall (will do his profile if he is important)
Friends: She's got a computer inside of her, and the friends list for the IM on her eye-screen is over 1000.
Popularity: Alpha.

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Name: Keeta
Height: 5"6
Eyes: Almond shaped, black
Hair: Long, black. (She's Asian)
Body shape, weight: Breasts a bit too big, well shaped, kind of thin
Self-esteem: She doesn't care.
Prude Points: 40
Personality: Warm if you get to know her. She's semi-friendly, and thoughtful. Interesting, people are drawn to her. A fan of the simple life, wants to live in the forest
Family Life: Close. She has two parents and a younger brother who adores her.
Relationship Status: Single, and contempt
Friends: A handful, not too much
Popularity: Decent, people know her name

Name: Rocket Snitch
Height: 6"5
Eyes: Dreamy, sky blue
Hair: Shaggy, loose from his head, auburn
Body shape, weight: Defined muscles, broad shoulders, not incredibly huge but athletic.
Self-esteem: He thinks he's decent
Prude Points: 129
Personality: The kind of guy all the girls crush on. Talkative, easy-going, seems simple. A good friend and a better boyfriend
Family Life: He's close with his father and they jog together all the time
Relationship Status: Single, not really crushing on anyone
Friends: A lot. Most girls just admire him, he's got a lot of guy friends
Popularity: Not a super popular, not unknown

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

::Klin::
Hunched over a long, steel, flat table in his room, a dim light illuminating the metals in front of him, sweat dewed on his forehead. A pair of pliers and a circuit board were in front of him, and one wrong muscle twitch would ruin this.
There. He had done it. The green and silver square flashed him a rewarding blink for a smile. Hesitating, he pressed a thumb on the centre. Light musical bells rang and the square became a tiny silver chip.
Klin had just made an automatic toothbrush, that you just turned on and brushed your teeth at programmed times without you opening your mouth, flooding it with a liquid impossible to feel. Just push it in your back molar.
He smiled. Klin had done well.

::Felix::
She opened her eyes and craved gold.
Her hair was gold now, so was her dress, and her nails and her eyeshadow. But now, now her skin was implanted with tiny, reflective gold sparkles. Gorgeous. Felix got out of the surgery tube and strutted down to the door, feeling eyes on her. Why be embarrassed? Felix was gorgeous, and was perfect to win this contest. But she wanted to explore the city a bit, maybe shop. Shopping was free, surgery was not.

::Keeta::
Taking a deep, quiet breath, Keeta stared out onto the pond. It was a small patch of forest, in the heart was a small pond. Frogs croaked, birds sung. Keeta opened her mouth and they all stopped.
Sing me a lullaby, sing me to sleep, sing away all these dreams and burdens I keep . . .
The forest drew silent. Keeta sand the words and satin spilled from her lips. Singing was her talent. When she stopped, everything was loud again, like her own audience clapping. She dipped her toes in the water.

::Rocket::
He was flat out on his bed, eyes flickering. So many messages for him, from random girls he'd never meet. Rocket had a well known face and a good reputation. Right now he wanted to sleep, but he found himself just browsing effortlessly through thousands of profiles through his eye-screen. It gave him peace to feel this realaxed.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:23 am

Name: Lila
Height: 5' 3"
Eyes: light blue
Hair: Straight as a stick, blonde, silk, to her shoulders. Usually clips back a little bit of it.
Body shape, weight: Proportioned, mostly. Not heavy, but not skinny.
Self-esteem: Not all that great
Prude Points: 75
Personality: Nice, a little shy, a good heart, sees the best in others
Family Life: Lives with her father who is sick, but they have a fortune from the hospital screwing him up, so he doesn't have to work, anyway.
Relationship Status: Single, but she's a dreamer.
Friends: She has a group of close ones, but most are girls, she isn't so good with boys.
Popularity: Her father is known for his great lawsuit with the hospital, so a lot of people know her face.

Name: Camden
Height: 5' 10"
Eyes: hazel
Hair: tousled, messy, light brown
Body shape, weight: Has some light muscle, but is just getting out of his awkward stage
Self-esteem: Fairly good
Prude Points: 12, he's never bothered saving them up, has never had surgery
Personality: Not arrogant, pretty down to Earth. But almost seems like he's on another planet.
Family Life: Lives with his older brother, his parents have never been around.
Relationship Status: Single
Friends: He has a bunch of friends...virtual, videogame ones.
Popularity: He may as well not exist.

Name: Carsyn
Height: 5' 7"
Eyes: green, smallish but gorgeous.
Hair: Auburn, more brown than red, but still somewhere in between. Side bangs.
Body shape, weight: She has the body of a model, but probably has the least curviness "Up North"
Self-esteem: She's a little insecure, but hides it well
Prude Points: 107
Personality: Independent, confident, determined
Family Life: She grew up in a huge family, because of all her dad's previous wives. She has too many half-siblings to count, and though she lives with them, is close with none, really
Relationship Status: Has an on/off relationship with this one guy, but isn't really committed at this point.
Friends: Tons of them, so many she sometimes wonders if all of them are true
Popularity: Very popular, she starred on a hit TV show when she was very young, with the one sibling she was close with - Dean.

Name: Dean
Height: 6 foot
Eyes: Brown, unlike his sisters sparkling green ones
Hair: That same auburn shade as Carsyn's, but his is short and spikey
Body shape, weight: Has a surfer body from working out, not actually surfing
Self-esteem: High
Prude Points: 367, his fans donate them
Personality: Cocky, charming, a complete player.
Family Life: Only close with Carsyn
Relationship Status: Single, to every girl's delight
Friends: He has a few, but mostly spends his time being chased by girls. His "friends" are more like his followers or male groupies.
Popularity: Super popular

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

YESS!!!!
Who should meet?
I'm in the mood to use Keeta....
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am

❚ Dean ❚
I flipped through a rack of cashmere shirts. THIS is what they called cashmere?! More like cotton, from the feel. I snapped my fingers and someone hurried over.

"Yes?"

"I will take ten of these shirts, if you admit they are not cashmere."

"I, well, they are, though -"

"Or I can find some other place to shop, and spread bad press about yours."

"...They're not real cashmere," She admitted reluctantly, and I smirked. I picked out ten colors and stacked them.

"All of these please," I said. I loved being right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 am

❚ Camden ❚
I sat on a tree branch, sipping Red Bull.
It was one of the few drug-like substances that had not been outlawed, they hadn't thought to outlaw it.
I suddenly heard a beautiful melody, it didn't sound like any bird I knew.
And I knew a lot of birds.
I slipped from my tree and crept over behind bushes, finding the source of the song. A girl. I watched her quietly for a little while, until she came to a break in her song. "You have a lovely voice. Do you take lessons?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:38 am

❚ Carsyn ❚
I was out on our tennis court, playing against some random half-siblings of mine.
Was it sad that there were so many of us, that I couldn't keep anyones' names straight? Except Dean's of course. He'd somehow gotten out of playing today.
Lucky dick.
Whoops, that wasn't lady-like. Mom would kill me if she could hear my thoughts.
But she couldn't.
Ha. She couldn't control EVERY aspect of my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:41 am

❚ Lila ❚
From our penthouse apartment, through the glass window, I could see everything.
I could look out at the park, the lake, the people below.
I could see the birds flying through the sky, the airplanes getting ready to land.
I could see the flowers blooming in the window boxes of the other apartments.
I could see all of this.
But no one could see me.
I was not sure if I liked that idea, or not.
I felt like I was stalking everything, everyone, as beautiful as they were.
A chill ran up my spine.
What if there was someone, in a bigger penthouse, watching ME?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 10:48 am

Keeta jumped, snapping her head around, getting up to crouch defensively. Her eyes trained on him and, seeing no threat, soon relaxed. He was sipping a drink, something with a sharp, harsh smell. Keeta wrinkled her tiny nose.
"How long have you been here?" she asked, the forest around her drawing silent again.

After sliding into a sporty but chic outfit, (strapless tight white tube top, short short with a gold cut on the thigh, silvery flats and hair in a tight pony-tail, even some gold glitter body-art on one leg) she clenched her new racket in hand tightly. Tennis was good to get fit for this year's contest.
If she hadn't won before, she would this year. But she had to remember; life wasn't all about this contest. It was also about popularity and boys.
Seeing a girl playing another person, Felix put her hand on her hip and waited.
"Almost done?" her catlike voice called.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am

❚ Camden ❚
"From..." I sang the first bit I had heard. I wasn't GREAT at singing, but I hit the notes. "To..." I sang the last bit, then shrugged, taking another sip of Red Bull.

❚ Carsyn ❚
I gave the girl an odd look. "Are you one of the half-sibs? These are private courts, though we open them on Sundays to the public. Come back then."
She was blonde and ... gold? Not exactly like any of my siblings, so she must be a trespasser. I fiddled with the sleek cellphone clipped to the waistband of my shorts. Security was just a speed dial away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 11:01 am

She walked forward, slowly, and gracefully. Mostly living her life outdoors had given her an easy strength and flow.
"No one else comes here. This is my place," she spoke softly, narrowing her thin eyebrows slightly.
It made her mad others could be her. This was her escape from the crazy life around her, and this boy was poisoning it with his drink.

And she talks to me like that? She must live under a rock if she doesn't know who she is talking to.
"Don't flatter yourself to think I'm in any way related to you. Today," Felix popped up a flier from her inbox on her eye screen and instantly forwarded it to the girl, "is a public day as well. Your father organized it. How gross, random strangers parading on your middle-class mansion."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:08 am

❚ Camden ❚
"You can't own the Earth," I said, sitting down on a rock to prove my point. "Have you ever heard of that old movie, Pochahontis? Yeah. Besides, I want to listen to you sing. I promise to be quiet." I smirked slightly, taking a sip of my Red Bull.

❚ Carsyn ❚
I blinked. What was she being such a bitch for? I had told her nicely to go away.
"You're right, my bad. Our game is almost over, then you can have this court if you like."
Our parents had taught Dean and I not to be bratty-celebrity-stereotypes, though I think I was the only one that took it to heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am

Her eyes glazed over slightly, the water making them twinkle. Pochahontis? Keeta had never watched any movies. Technology scared her slightly.
"Please, go," she whispered.
Keeta had never been good with words. She was good with actions and song, but not words. She rarely spoke and when she did it was usually absolutely needed. He was using big words that were slightly confusing her.

"That's what I thought," Felix purred, twirling her gorgeous golden racket in her hands.
A bright breeze blew her pony tail of blonde curls, and a gold glitter settled over her white clothes. Felix widened her confident grin; it only added to her self-esteem when things unintentional like that made her look even prettier.
"Feel free to hurry, turtles," she giggled and brushed back her side bangs quickly.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:29 am

❚ Camden ❚
The smirk fell from my face and I sighed, standing up from the rock.
"Fine," I grumbled. I toed the dirt with my foot. "Sorry for disturbing you."
I turned to find my way out of the forest.

❚ Carsyn ❚
If I could slap her across the face without getting arrested - or worse, having it in the tabloids - then I would. Instead, I shot her a pearly white smile then ignored her until my game was over.

But just as I finished up, Dean strode in, one of his minions carrying a crapload of bags. Should I be concerned with the fact that he liked to shop? Nah, it was just his ego.

❚ Dean ❚

I walked onto the tennis courts, since they were behind our house in the giant field of different sports fields/courts. Carsyn was there with one of the nameless siblings.

"Hey, Carsyn, hey mutt." I called half sibs that because they were mutts, not pure from Mom and Dad like us. I glanced over at some other chick who was on the courts. Wasn't today a closed off day? But huh, she was pretty hot.

My eyes sparkled. "Who's your friend?" I asked Carsyn, though I was still looking at the girl, a playful grin beginning to spread across my face.

"She's /not/ my friend," Carsyn said, a little more bitingly than she usually would in public. Appearances, appearances. "And we were just leaving."

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 am

She watched the boy go with a satisfied grin. Something told her that they would meet again, and Keeta trusted her instincts, so she knew they would.
Today she had peace. Keeta placed herself standing upright in front of the pond, and grabbed the small wooden flute she had fashioned. She began to play a soft, high, earthy melody as the grass swayed around her with the slight breeze.

Her eyebrows raised on her forehead, but quickly dropped; Felix didn't want wrinkles there. She sashayed over to then, smiling as the sun caught the reflects of gold in some teeth. Her glossly lips closed them off and she kept her eyes on the hot guy, whose name she was yet to find.
Felix's internal software whirred. A profile flashed onto her vision, but it was scarce with detail. Nothing on this guy, really.
"Dean, is it?" Felix grinned, glad the way he was treating the girl on the court.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:42 am

❚ Dean ❚
"That'd be my name, what's yours, beautiful?"
Coming out of my mouth, a compliment meant hardly anything.
But she wouldn't know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 11:46 am

She spoke her name with a wink, but she wasn't listening to the guy anymore.
Woah, he's popular. Good for my image.
She analyzed his record and glimpsed at thing people had sent him. A lot of love letters from desperate girls and sport videos from guy-friends. Felix was immediately turned off. All these fan-girls? It made her think twice about what she said to him.
"I'm going shopping now, you're ungrateful sister kicked me off the courts. But, I'll see you later," Felix lied, giving an air-kiss and turning on her heel.
It was Felix's word against Carsyn's, and by the way Felix saw Dean treat Carsyn, it was obvious who he would believe, despite the fact they just met.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am

❚ Dean ❚
"That last part better have been a promise," I called after her.
Whoa, was she rejecting me? No girl rejected me.
If she didn't show up later, I'd be sure to track her down.
Every girl fell under my spell eventually, whether they liked it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 08, 2011 11:56 am

(Let's see, wanna try our other charries? I like these sort little encounters to start off with Very Happy)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next