the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Empty Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 am

There's a character chat that I've been in since September, and it's /still/ going strong. But...with these character chats, I can't seem to stay active in them very long. Sad
So, hopefully this one wil be different. But, we have to make it spicey! Throw things in here that people would have /never/ imagined! Love, hate, sacrifice, terror, suspense! You name it! (but if your character is about to...uh...yeah. with someone elses charrie, please do us all a favor and fast forward. We don't want details. lol) cyclops <--hehe, i just had to put that in there.
Anyway!

The setting you ask? Well, good question!
Our lovely charries shall be at a party under a small bridge in the woods. They can know eachother, or not, it doesn't matter Wink

The plot?
Well, you see, that's where everyone else comes in. I'm not sure of the plot. I can never come up with good ones for character chats, so we'll just play it by ear if you guys don't mind alien

The form for our charries?
Name:
Species:
A bit of bio(not needed):
Appearance:

My charries!!!

Name: Derek Acton
Species: Demon (vampire)
A bit of bio(not needed): a hundred and thirty years ago, Derek was Changed. He hated his life, the feelings of pain and remorse that were forced upon him. So when he had his chance, he made sure that he felt no more. Cared no more. He's never regreted his desicion and probably never will.
Appearance: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Music103

Name: Lesley Lanser
Species: Can control the elements. (i.e. rain, wind, sunshine, clouds)
A bit of bio(not needed): Lesley was an experiment. The first of many. She had escaped the confines of the lab she was taken to when she was eight and is now on her own.
Appearance: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Long_Brown_Hair_96353
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm

is that zac efron? What a Face

Name: Courtney J. Smith
Species: Vampire!!!! and can control shadows/give you nightmares
A bit of bio(not needed): Her parents lived in fear of her and when she turned 18 they made her leave the house. EVen though she never tried to hurt them at all. While she was on her own for the first year before she was turned into a vampire, she was raped... adn that's why her personality is the way it is
Appearance: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Scene_girls_02

Last edited by Weasleys.OWN on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Name: Aidan Dare
Species: Fire manipulator
A bit of bio(not needed):
Appearance: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Calum-worthy-profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

GINGER!!!
XD jk
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Haha, he is, though! I have a soft spot for gingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 pm

he looks like a weasley <3
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Huh. I never noticed that before. santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

last_stand isn't on... we can't really start Sad
ohh ps... murder to solve on sunday?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Haha he does look like a Weasly x) And, noooo he's not Zac Efron xP Yucky!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

She's on now =}
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Really? Oh... I thought she wasn't online at all. That's why she's posting XD

oh.... he looks like him!!
I don't like Efron either... but to be completely truthful he DOES look good Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Haha, yesh. True. But. He's annoying x)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Uh, I hate to admit it, but his eyes are dreamy *swoons*

And he does look like Weasly! Wow.Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality Ronweasley1

*compares*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Hahaha, anyway, shall we start??
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 pm

WEASLEY!!!

yes please Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Yays! Startings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:41 pm

HOORAY!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:42 pm

YAY! Love your pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. Who's gonna start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Hehe, okay.

Derek walked through the woods, searching for anything to satisfy the burning that was making its way through his veins. Muttering something to himself, he followed a river until he saw a bridge. Smiling to himself, he slightly sniffed the air, smelling booze, sweat, and blood. Perfect.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

haha, I /love/ your icon xD
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 pm

WEASLEYS. MUST. BE. FEARED.

Courtney: I hear another person coming, so I take a protective stand over the half-dead party goer I managed to take down. No way was I sharing.

Last edited by Team.Potter on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Lesley sat down on the ground, crossing her legs over eachother. She took another chug of her Budweiser and watched the partying, smiling to herself.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Derek saw shadows move in the corner of his eye and he glanced over that way. Animals. Shaking his head, he walked closer to the bridge. He wasn't searching for animals. He wanted the sweet taste of a human.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Aidan: I keep the fire going. Yep. I'm awesome like that. I make it dance and bend and turn into shapes. With a single stare. Glancing up at the party, I gave an array of fireworks in the sky. I told you I was awesome like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Lesley looked up at the sky, smiling wider. "That's amazing," she told the guy sitting next sitting next to the fire.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum