the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One blind date may turn into more...

3 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

One blind date may turn into more... Empty One blind date may turn into more...

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Somehow, your characters have ended up on a blind date. What are they going to do about it?
This is mostly for Dae and me to catch up on Jace and Cailey, but others are welcome to join as well, I suppose.

Name:
Etc:
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

One blind date may turn into more... Empty Re: One blind date may turn into more...

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Name: Cailey Branson
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes
Etc: She's a little snarky sometimes but you can learn to deal with her... Wink
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

One blind date may turn into more... Empty Re: One blind date may turn into more...

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Name: Cailey Branson
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes
Etc: She's a little snarky sometimes but you can learn to deal with her... Wink

Name: Jace Hall
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, 5'10''
Etc: Has bouts of short temper and is a bit impulsive silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Name: Alice
Appearance:black hair red bangs Icy blue eyes
Etc: she has a fire to her and she gets to be very closed off to people because her last love died bounce
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I walked up to the entrance, trying to look past the throngs of people scattered everywhere. I had no idea why I had actually agreed to this - much less why I was actually looking forward to it. It seemed so unreal to go out and meet a complete stranger who you were supposed to please without any incentive except for the fact that there would be the slimmest of possibilites that they might actually turn out to be better than the rest.

Nevertheless, I didn't drive all the way over here to just stand around and observe the tourists that came in and out of the park, souvenirs in hand. I looked at the picture that had been sent to my phone, the picture of her. I searched the crowds for someone - anybody - that resembled it.
- Show quoted text -

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 9:55 pm

(alice...guess we'll wait for you to come back before I make a guy for you, I guess.)

I stood, looking for any sign of Vikee or Abbie, but I didn't see either of them. I thought Vikee was mad at me for setting her up with Jeff and for the whole deal with the auction, but she'd invited me here to Disneyworld for the break, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to apologize. But she was half an hour late, and Vikee was never late. Where was she?

I started looking at the map and took a pen out of my pocket to circle the good rides. I laughed to myself as I remembered losing a tooth on the Dumbo ride when I was six. I still had it somewhere...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

(Ahhh, my horrible writing burns my eyes @__@ LMAO. I just... This is unbelievable! x_x Sigh. Jelsa, I hope you know it's taking all of my willpower to re-post this.)

I kept glancing down at the screen of my phone then up to the crowds and multitude of faces. I was beginning to get worried. What if I couldn't find her? What if she didn't even show up? I sighed, almost defeated. Then, out of sheer luck, my gaze fell upon a mane of golden strands. I quickly looked down at the picture, then at her again. It had to be her.

A fluttering feeling rolled through my stomach, and for a second, I didn't think that I would have the guts to actually start walking towards her. But in the end, idiotic determination and my dedication to my word won me over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

(hahahaha!)
(it's fine, I enjoy seeing Jace.)

I looked up just as a boy I didn't know approached me. "Can I help you?" I asked.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:(hahahaha!)
(it's fine, I enjoy seeing Jace.)

I looked up just as a boy I didn't know approached me. "Can I help you?" I asked.

Her face, pulled up into a questioning frown, looked at mine expectantly. I gazed right back, my icy stare meeting her own. "Yeah, you're Cailey, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

(dude! My favorite line Very Happy)

My heart clenched into a fist inside me. "Who paid you to stalk me?" I asked, knowing this would be Vikee's idea of a funny joke.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:02 pm

(LMAO. It's my favorite, too.)

"Stalk. . . wait, what are you talking about? Stalk you? I'm not stalking you," I said, utterly confused. I knew that we were just now supposed to be meeting each other, but I had been told of what was going on. Did she really not know what this was all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:02 pm

I ignored his response. "How long have you been following me? Was it an Asian or a brunette who sent you after me?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 pm

"Get a grip," I said, my face scrunched up into a confused frown. I had no idea of what she was saying. Asian? Brunette? The only Asian I had ever met had been at that college meeting that we had last summer, and even then, I highly doubted that she was talking of one of the deans. "What are you talking about?" I finally asked, unable to contain my curiosity and frustration at the mess that this was turning out to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Cailey: "Don't tell me to get a grip! Would you be so calm if you knew you were being stalked? Ugh. I'm going to call Vikee right now! She tricked me! She said we were going to hang out together today!" I pulled my phone out and accidentally dropped it. I picked it back up and started looking for her number.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:06 pm

(I don't remember Jace being like this! WHY IS HE SUCH A POLITE BOY T__T)

Without realizing what I was doing, I had her hand in mine."Wait, you still haven't answered me. Who's Vikee? What's going on? I thought you knew about this. This is supposed to be a date, right?" I asked, startled. I didn't want it to end like this, but she looked upset, and I guessed that she didn't actually want to be here. I sighed. "Okay, well, I guess you weren't really up for it. Sorry if I scared you," I added before turning my back to her and starting to walk towards my car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 pm

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
(He'll have time to be rude later.)

I pulled back. Normally, I would have slapped the boy across the face, but he was kind of cute. Just kind of. And sometimes, on rare occasions, I was a sucker for a cutie.

Wait a minute. This was supposed to be a date?

"I-I didn't know this was supposed to be a date. I was just supposed to hang out with my best friend. W-Who set us up? I didn't know anything about this!"

(lol Cailey sounds more dumb than annoying now Razz)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm

(Lol, I think we've both been out of touch with them. o_o I still think she's adorable.)

I heard her talking behind me, but I was already only a few strides away from my car. It didn't matter now, this had obviously not been what I had come here to do. I would have to kill Sammy later, much later, when no one could hear her screams from my basement. I opened the door to my car, but before I slid into the seat, I called out to her. "Yeah, supposed to be, but it's no biggie. Thanks for not calling the police or anything. Later," I finished with a small wave and got into my car, closing the door. But instead of driving away like I should have, wanted to, I stayed there, staring at the dashboard of the car, lost in my thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:11 pm

(haha! no she's not supposed to be adorable she needs to be mean! lol)

Cailey: When I realized he'd left, I finished my screaming match with Vikee, ran to the car, and banged on the window. "Hey! You! Come out here and face me like a man! We need to talk!"

(haha oh my goodness cailey...)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:13 pm

show details 11/27/10

(I think that my memories of this have been way more romanticized than reality o_O And, NO! XD She will always be adorable, in a mean way that makes Jace squirm Razz)

I nearly jumped out of my pants at the sound of the loud knocking that banged against my window. Moments ago, I had been lost in my reveries - wonderings that I didn't even remember drifting off to. But now, snapping back to the sound, I jerked my head around to look at the source of the commotion. She was standing there, looking infuriated, possibly trying to annihilate my window. I couldn't hear what she was saying at all. I blinked a couple of times before rolling down the window and addressing her. "What the hell is going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:15 pm

(haha. and yeah, hee hee. Cailey is scary.)

I sighed. I couldn't believe I was actually going to apologize to a total stranger when I never even apologized to my friends. Ever. "I'm sorry! I didn't know, okay? I'm really sorry! It's not your fault my friends are idiots. But would you give me a second chance? I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind going on a date with you."

(lol vulnerable cailey again)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:16 pm

(Razz lol)

"Oh? So you wouldn't mind going on a date with me. I see how this is," I said, my left eyebrow raised. I released a breath of air, emptying my lungs. Well, it was either now or never. "Alright," I told her, opening the door of the car and stepping out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:18 pm

(haha, I love these two.)

"Wait," I said, catching the car door. "You will tell no one I apologized to you. Is that clear?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

"There's no one to tell," I said, giving her a look. For all her eccentrities and yelling, she was the most fun I've had with anyone for a long time. She still looked adamant on me assuring her on the deal though, so I raised my hand and carried it out, "Yeah, I promise I won't tell anyone. Satisfied?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

I breathed a sigh, secretly relieved. I really was glad he wasn't a stalker. "Right. Well, I suppose we will be going on this date, then?" I asked awkwardly.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

At that, I raised both of my eyebrows. Truthfully, I hadn't really been thinking too far ahead. I hadn't even remembered what this had all started over. Date. Right. "I guess so. Might as well do something today," I said. My gaze turned to the theme park again. Going there had been the original plan, but I didn't feel so sure anymore. "Do you still want to go meet Mickey Mouse?" I asked, teasing and giving her a warm smile that I hoped would make up for my earlier behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next