the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Date Drama!

2 posters

Go down

Blind Date Drama! Empty Blind Date Drama!

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 pm

This chat is a continuation of the blind date scene started by me and Momo! I think that's about all that needs to be said except for the fact that this should be a metropolitan area for the setting and they can meet in a restaurant.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Blind Date Drama! Empty Re: Blind Date Drama!

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

sounds good. Would you like a bio for Zander?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

No, no bio. Just a picture or description and age.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 pm

okie. 18ish
his discription isnt complete though:
Longish black/brown hair that is strait and very dark brown eyes. Tall and lanky with slight muscle deffination. healthy light golden tan.
side note: he has telekenetics (not sure if you want to add that in here or not)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm

So, Aika: 18-19

Blind Date Drama! Aika10

Aika stared in the mirror, her long hair handing in waves down her back, a small braid around the crown of her head. She was wearing an off white dress that stopped above the top of her knee and a pair of black heels to go along with it. She wore very little make-up, though. About half an hour before her date, she started to get nervous and finally got in her car, driving to the restaurant. After a minute of procrastinating, she got out in stood outside. Now or nothing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Zander grumbled to himself as he got ready for the date he was being forced to go on. He finally decided to wear a dark black button down with the sleeved rolled up a few times and the top few buttons undone. He wore black dress slacks and nice shoes. Everything about his appearance was dark, from his hair to his clothing. It's how it always has been. Some babies were dressed in sky blue or bubble gum pink. He was dressed in black from the start of his life to know. Every now and then he would wear a grey or white or even a dark navy blue, but he almost never wore color.
He got into his car and drove out to the restaurant. He got the table his friend and reserved for two and sat waiting for his date to arive. His only thoughts were that she better be hot, and better be on time.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Aika smoothed down her hair one more time before going into the restaurant. Her friend had pointed the table out earlier, so she knew where to go. Instantly, she started toward it, but promptly stopped when she saw a boy dressed in black. Oh god, oh god, oh god. That's him. That's him, isn't it? Aika's heart had started to beat a little faster, hitting against the walls of her chest. She put on a calm smile, though and approached the table, wondering what he thought of her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Zander looked up and saw the girl approach his table. That had to be her. He stood up slowly and went around the table to pull the girls chair out for her. He was warned by his friend to not hurt this girl, because if he did his life may very well be over. Not that his friend would kill him, but it was the threat that went with it that was the part he worried about.
"hello. I'm Zander. With a z. I'm sorry but my friend never told menyour name." he told her kindly as he waited for her to sit. He hated having to be kind or nice to anyone. It wasn't who he was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

"Aika," she said, sitting down in her chair. He pushed her in and she watched him as he took his own seat. This whole thing was kinda nerve wracking. She was just lucky he wasn't as ugly as the last guy her friend set her up with. She smiled a little, taking a deep breath. Blind dates were awful. And her friend had warned her that he might be a bit... Abrasive. That scared her a little bit, too. She was always so quiet and calm. Normally, abrasive meant aggressive and rough. Her opposite. "It's nice to meet you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Zander smiled to her weakly, the smile not reaching his dark eyes. She was cute. That was good, his friend wasnt trying tomscrew him over. "Pretty name," he said absentmindedly as he grabbed for the menu. "Any idea on what you think you might want?" he had enough money to get whatever she wanted. He was happy that he would most likely pay, but it was a blind date and he didn't want to upset her.he looked throug and had no idea what he was getting yet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Aika looked over the menu, picking out a pasta dish, making sure it had no meat in it. "Vegetarian," she smiled a little bit. She figured that because it was a date, he'd pay, but she brought her money just in case. "So, tell me a little about yourself," she said, setting down her menu. As she waited for him to respond, she brushed back her hair and then fiddled with the napkin that was keeping her eating utensils neatly in place.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Zander shrugged and looked down at the menu. She was going vegetarian. He could be a dick as get something meaty. But something told him not to do that. On yea, the death threat his friend issued to him. "isn't much to know. What about you? What is there to know about you?" he looked up and watched her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Aika chuckled. He was going to play it that way, huh? She shrugged. "Not a whol lot. I was born in America to Korean parents, I have a sister, Kozue, and a brother, Tatsuo. I'm the middle child. But, I guess that's it, really." She shrugged again, then threw him a small smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Zander nodded to her and smiled. "North or South korean?" he asked, curious. She was quite adorable, but he had no idea why he would be put on a blind date with her. Its not like he expressed any interest in girls around his friend. for all they knew he could be gay. He wasn't, but it was the concept of the matter.
"i was born," he paused beriefly before continueing, "In American, but my family history goes so far back its hard to tell what i am now. I have a few siblings, but havent talked to them in years." He watched her and glanced down at his menu again. vegitarian it was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 pm

"South," Aika said, batting her eyelashes teasingly. A waiter came up to their table, taking their orders quickly and she was a little surprised to hear Zander order something vegetarian. She looked at him with a raised brow. "Are you a vegetarian?" She asked. She didn't want him to feel like he was being forced into eating her way. All of her family ate meat, so she didn't care. But she smiled and blushed anyway, because of how polite he was.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Zander looked at her when she said where her parents came from. He nodded, not having any other comments on it. He had lost interest in that topic. In being here in general. He played with his silverwear as he ordered the food and passed the menu back to the waitress.
"Nope. Just dont feel like eating meat today." he shrugged and looked down at the fork in his hand that he was twirling between his fingers.
"So, is there anything you wish to do after dinner? Go for a walk, to the movies, bowling...anything?" He wasnt great at the dating thing. Or at being social. But, again, if he didnt make this night nice for this girl, his friend may kill him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 am

Aika merely shrugged. She didn't really have anything in particular she wanted to do, so she would let him lead the date however he wanted. Weren't boys supposed to plan the ate anyway? Maybe that didn't apply with blind dates... She smiled a tiny bit at him then looked at the restaurant. "We can do whatever you want."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Zander sighed and nodded. "Alright. How does cosmic bolwing sound? Something that was cheap and somewhat fun....or so he has heard. Zander was new to this whole actually dating someone thing. Most of the time, he would just hook up with a girl when he had needs and after he would leave their lives. He knew that this time it had to be different, if he wanted to stay alive at least. And who knows, maybe this girl would grow on him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum