the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm

((we could always start another cc of some other kind Neutral I just thought it would be good because he could save Sariah and it would be nice for her to be there.....))

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 pm

(( YAY lol another chat... I can make one if you guys want... but what should it be about and were?))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

((where ever and what ever you'd like))

Last edited by Taylow on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm

(( mmmhmm ok i will make on oh horror xD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 pm

((ok, just let us know when it's up))

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 pm

(( Its up people xD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 pm

(( Hey can you guys hold off the chat until I get back in like a hour or so?? THANKS!! but if you dont want to I dont mind xD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm

(Sorry lots of stuff on Sundays more so with there being a wedding in a week. I just finishes reading what's going on.)

Lark: I pulled Sariah behind me and grabbed my work hammer from my belt. If anything came at us I was ready.

Josie: I cowered behind Sam, unable to even move past my fear to try and help him.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm

James looked at Artemis. "Of course I do. I told you I did." He murmered. His head shot up as he caught wind of the commotion. "Go home. Stay safe. I will come back for you. I promise you." He said and brought her back to the edge of town before running down to the camp.

Henry killed the wolf and then saw the men coming towards the camp and ran as fast as he could to get to them before they got to the women and children.

Sam snuck Josie away from the camp and to town. "Go, quick." He said and watched her, pecked her cheek, then pushed her towards town before running back to the camp.

Sariah was trying to push past Lark. "No!" she screamed at the men, trying to get them to stop attacking her people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Artemis stared after him, "James!"
no, she couldn't stand the thought of going back. Life just wasn't life without him. She didn't care if she was disowned or burned at the stake, she wanted to be with him. She ran towards the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Josie: I turned around and glared at Sam's back. My fear left me completely and I ran after him." You arent going back alone."

Lark: I glances from Sariah to the villagers and could only think of one solution. I ran forward and fought with the gypsies.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Sariah had tears pouring down her face as she ran past Lark and swept children up, throwing them into the carts, and helping women get on. James came bursting in at that moment and he grabbed a sword, blocking a blow that was aimed at one of the little girls, and pushed the man away, shooing the girl towards Sariah. Sam turned and looked at Josie wide eyed. "What are you doing? You can't follow me you'll be killed. Go home where it's safe!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Artemis stumbled into the camp and let loose a startled scream as she saw the battle. Screaming in when she should be hiding? Not a good idea. A wolf stalked towards her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 pm

James, admist trying to fend off one of the villigers, saw the wolf coming towards Artemis and he turned, running toward her, a sword clippin his shoulder. He shoved her out of the way as it lept at him, it's jaws clamping onto his shoulder, his sword going up into it's chest, a loud cry of pain erupting from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

"James!" Artemis screeched, scambling toward him. He had just save her. Oh my goodness, and now he was hurt?! "James!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

((Whats happened so far?))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Taylow wrote:James looked at Artemis. "Of course I do. I told you I did." He murmered. His head shot up as he caught wind of the commotion. "Go home. Stay safe. I will come back for you. I promise you." He said and brought her back to the edge of town before running down to the camp.

Henry killed the wolf and then saw the men coming towards the camp and ran as fast as he could to get to them before they got to the women and children.

Sam snuck Josie away from the camp and to town. "Go, quick." He said and watched her, pecked her cheek, then pushed her towards town before running back to the camp.

Sariah was trying to push past Lark. "No!" she screamed at the men, trying to get them to stop attacking her people.

((you're back here. And I started up wishing star, just sayin))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

James groaned as he pryed it's jaws off his shoulder, and shoved it to the side. He stood, swaying slightly but shook it off as best he could. "Artemis, what are you doing here? You should be home where it is safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 pm

"I..I couldn't bare the thought of leaving you" Artemis responded examining his shoulder "my god, you've been bitten!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 pm

James watched her and looked back at the camp. He kissed her gently, "don't worry about it. Just get somewhere safe. I will come for you when this is over. I promise." He kissed her one last time and reluctantly left her side and went back to go fight, or at least get the women and children out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Aretmis sat there, unmoving. It wasn't until a pare of rough hands gently lifted her up and delivered her to a safe place that she snapped from her stupor. She glanced around, finding herself in a room filled with gypsie women and children

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm

((Haha ok i will join it in a second.))

Megan: I saw Adam coming towards me with fire in his eyes. He held his sword to my throat and I smirked and picked a sword up and fought him.

Adam: Megan was a better fighter then me but I cut her cheek and her arms.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Henry saw the man fighting Megan and he felt his blood boil with anger. He rushed foreward and his sword caught the guy in the middle as he pushed him away from her.

James got as many as he could out of there and saw Sariah. He pushed her towards the safe house, yelling at her to get them all out and in the wagons.

Sariah burst into the safehouse and began to start a long train of women and children towards the wagons, all of which were gaurded by the older men who couldn't fight with the younger ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Artemis followed the crowd, getting lost and jumbled around by all the unfamiliar faces. Where was James? Where were they going? What was going on? "James?" she yelled through the crowd, her voice shaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Megan: I watched Henry and fought along side him. I hit my brother in the face but blackspots filled my vision. I fought with all I had.

Adam: I hit the guy in the chest and smile. I went after Megan.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum