the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 22 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Henry growled and his sword came down in Adam's back, and went straight (sp?) through the chest.

James came rushing back, guiding all the children and women along. He spotted Artemis and pulled her aside. "Now is your last chance." He murmered watching her. "You can go home if you want." his eyes searched her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Artemis studied him for a moment then stepped into his arms "I know.. but I don't want to. Hold me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

((Stright i think lol))

Adam: I fell to the ground coughing up blood. I started to cry and say things I didnt mean.

Megan: I crawled nexxt to Adam and cried. "Good bye my dear brother." I said as I took my knife and I finished him.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Henry watched her, then turned and went back to fighting the men back and yelled at her to get to the wagons.

James wrapped his arms around her, laying his head on top of hers, his breathing was ragged and uneven. "I love you." he whispered gently and kissed the top of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Artemis looked up up at him, joy filling her features "you do?" then she noticed the his injuries "Are you okay?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Megan: I couldnt move. "I cant move." I said through tears. Adam was dead and I loved him. I felt a whole in my heart. I could have left and kept everyone from getting hurt. I cried more and more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Henry growled and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and running towards the carts. He slapped her down on it then kissed her in an attempt to stop her sobs and ran back to the fight. The villigers were starting to back off, finally.

James nodded. "I do." He murmered, ignoring her question about his wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Megan: I was shooked and Tried to get up. I couldnt lose him as well. I got off the wagon with pain but I couldnt lose him. I ran into battle with a sword i took from the ground. I saw Caleb and stopped.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Artemis swayed in his arms, her body singing with happiness at his words. "And I, you" she laid her head on his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

James lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply, his arms pulling her till she was pressed to his body. He picked her up and carried her to a wagon and sat her down on it. He broke the kiss and looked at her. "I will meet you there." He murmered and he wagon took off. He stood there watching her leave, his heart dropping, and turned and went back to the fight. He saw Henry, trying his hardest to defend Megan. James grabbed her by the arm. "Get somewhere safe!" he shouted above the noise as he brought her away from the fighting. "Go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Megan: I looked at Caleb and a fire sparked inside me. I screamed and attacked him. I hit him with a huge blow and he fell down. "ADAM IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!" I hit him harder.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Artemis felt like her heart was being torn from her chest as she watched him go. "no!" she protest weakly, trying to slip out after him as the wagon pulled away. Firm hands held her back and kept her in the wagon, comforting words were said to her but she did not hear them. She just wanted to be with James. She curled in a ball around herself as tears of worry and dispear fell down her face. Her lips tingled ans his kiss still danced across her mind, the memory taunted her. She just wanted to feel those lips again

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Megan: I kept attacking Caleb. "I HATE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO LET ME GO!" Caleb grabbed me and forced his lips to mine.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

James and Henry fought as best they could, Henry catching sight of Megan locking lips with another man. Of course. He knew it could never be, and yet, he still felt his heart plumit some. James looked around trying to find Sariah and Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Megan: I took my sword and stabbed him right in the chest. "Your done as well as Adam... Go to hell!" I yelled and I ran to help out Henry.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Josie: I followed Sam refusing to be left behind when he could die.

Lark I: I help where I could, fighting people I knew to protect these people I didn't. All to protect Sariah.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Artemis cried herself to sleep, worry filled her dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

James found Sariah and started to shove her towards the wagons. "Lark!" she screamed out, reaching for him. "no!" she teared, not wanting to leave. But James knew it was for the best, to get her somewhere safe. He would let her find him afterwards. He put her on a wagon, and saw Sam running towards them, a girl trailing him. He swept Sam up and stuck him in the cart as well, and the wagon took off. James picked up the girl and carried her to the edge of the village. "stay here." He told her and ran back, yelling at the gypsy men to fall back and protect the wagons. Henry grabbed hold of Megan and pushed her out of the way as someone swung at her. "Get somewhere safe!" he yelled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Lark: I saw Sariah get taken away and felt a pang in my chest but I knee it was for the best. My eyes found Josie and I ran forward.

Josie: "Sam!" I called out tears streaming down my cheeks. Not willing to listen to the gypsy man that Sam told me as his brother I stated to run towards the carts. I had only made it a few feet before hands drug me back. I glanced back to see Lark.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Megan: "NO I CANT LEAVE YOU AND JAMES TO DIE!" I yelled and hit Ben in the face. "No more of this Ben." I said and we fought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Henry growled and picked her up, running to catch the last cart. The men in the cart caught hold of her and held her there as they road away and out of sight. James and everyone else were backing slowly down the road, the men stopping once they had passed the limits of the town and let the gypsy men leave. There were tears among all the men at the sight of all the dead men and women from their camp that wouldn't even have a proper burrial. They walked down the road, following the carts slowly, each trying to help the other keep walking even with their wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Artemis quivered in her sleep, the fear of losing James rampaging though her dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Megan: I fell next to Artemis. I sighed she was safe. I slept but visions of Adam's and Caleb's dead bodies gripped her dreams. I screamed and almost fell out of the cart.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Lark: I stared after the carts and wondered if I would ever see Sariah again. I pulled myself away from the sight and looker around me. Only then did I see the angry men turning to me, only then did I realize my actions would mean death. I glanced down at the small form of Josie trembling beside me and I felt determination swell up inside me. "Run. Josie, Ill follow you. But don't look back. When you can't see the village anymore get off the road and hide. Wait for me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Sam sat looking for lorn, not at all happy about having to leave Josie behind. Sariah looked practically dead, no emotion or expression on her face. Her eyes distant as she thought about Lark.

The wagons stopped miles down the road and pitched a few tents so as to be able to rest and get everyone tended to. The men reached the camp nearly an hour after the wagons had stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum