the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 34 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

Artemis smiled and held him tight "that I can do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

lol ima make him annoying then XD))

Brian: I called over my horse, shadow. He wasnt technically mine but i always rode him. I got on him and showed him the form. Holding the rope, sitting up and different calls. I clicked my tongue and Buttercup and shadow started to move forward.

I didnt want to go into much detail:P)))
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 am

Megan smiled and turned and walked away. She felt bad but he was busy with horses. She went to find the gypsy man. She looked all around. She was still in her dancing outfit and she shook because she was cold.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 am

Henry was gathering fire wood.

James drifted to sleep as he held tightly to Artemis by the fire, his head resting against her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 am

:O she just ditched me! lol jk ima bring in some drama))

Brian: I was riding shadow when Hayley ran over, like she ran the whole way there. " whats wrong?" i asked. "Dads mad! he just got home and saw your secret art thing, i saw and came to get you." I got off shadow and left my sketch pad on the bench. I ran home with hayley, wondoring what i would find.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 am

Megan walked around and found him getting fire wood. She couldnt help but smile. Her heart was racing and she walked by him. She tired to act like she wasnt cold.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 am

Henry glanced up from the wood he was chopping and saw her shiver. He sighed and slipped off his jacket and tossed it at Megan before returning to his job. He was trying to hurry so that they could start a few more fires so everyone was warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 am

Megan looked at the jacket and put it down. He was blowing her off. Ok she thought maybe you should give up and go for the artist. She sighed and walked past him to the stables. She knew that she never crossed his mind.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 am

Artemis felt him fall asleep on her and smiled to herself, stroking his hand. She felt the curious stares of the other gypsie women on her but she forced her timid gaze down and at the fire. They most think she was a slut. Her parents sure did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 am

James held her tight, not letting her go as he slept, occasionally shivering with the gusts of wind. He woke after about half an hour and looked around blearily. "Did I fall asleep?"

Henry growled and threw his ax into a block of wood and grabbed his coat and ran up and put it on her shoulders. "Don't be a fool Meg." He muttered, making her put it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 am

Megan turned and looked at him. "I am not a fool." I said angerly. "Maybe you should not lead me on!" I yelled and turned to leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 am

Henry stood there dumb founded. "What do you mean?" He growled and grabbed her arm, yanking her back, and pressed his lips fiercely to hers. "Now stop being so prideful." He growled against her lips, his hand pressing her tight to his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 am

Megan did not know what ot think. Her thoughts were all messed up but she deepend the kiss and put her arms around his neck and stood on her toes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

Henry held her tight pressing her against a tree as he kissed her. He broke away and kissed down her neck and across her shoulder and down her chest to the neck line of her clothes, and then stopped, looked at her, kissed the hollow over her neck, and then broke away and walked back towards his chores. "I have to finish cutting wood." He muttered as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 am

Artemis chuckled and kissed his nose "you needed it" she shrugged, enjoying his warmth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 am

Taylow wrote:Henry held her tight pressing her against a tree as he kissed her. He broke away and kissed down her neck and across her shoulder and down her chest to the neck line of her clothes, and then stopped, looked at her, kissed the hollow over her neck, and then broke away and walked back towards his chores. "I have to finish cutting wood." He muttered as he left.

:O *falls over laughing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 am

Taylow wrote:Henry held her tight pressing her against a tree as he kissed her. He broke away and kissed down her neck and across her shoulder and down her chest to the neck line of her clothes, and then stopped, looked at her, kissed the hollow over her neck, and then broke away and walked back towards his chores. "I have to finish cutting wood." He muttered as he left.

Megan's heart was racing and she watched him walk way. He took her breath away and she felt wmpty when he wasnt there. She sighed and watched him go. Her mind was dizzy and he clouded up her thoughts.

(( I KNOW!!! poor megan xD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 am

James yawned. He could sleep for another couple hours. His eye lids still felt heavy. "Here, I have something for you." He muttered and dug into his pocket. "Hold out your hand."

Henry went back to chopping wood, his lips and skin still tingling happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 am

Artemis furrowed her forehead, confused as she complied and extended her hand. What was he up to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

James pulled the small ring from his pocket and slipped it onto her left hand. A small, white, ivory rose sat ontop of the double bands of gold. "There. Now it's official." He said and went back to burrying his face in her neck and telling himself he should wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am

Brian: I walked home and heard my dad yelling from the outside. I went inside and heard my dad in my room. I ran over and saw the worst sight i could imagine coming home to. Every drawing i had was torn to peices. All my paints and painting splattered on the ground. Broken. Anger filled inside of me. But dad beat me to yelling. "Why? WHY! i ask of you one thing and you disobey me! I told you to never do this," he waved his arm around the room referring to the drawings, "Your a disgrace to this family!" he yelled.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 am

Artemis stared at her hand in wordless shock. She was engaged. Pure happiness spread through her and she turned, bringing his mouth to hers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:13 am

James jumped slightly, but smiled at the pleasent surprise and kissed her back, his arms wrapped loosely around her waist. "I'm glad you like it." he chuckled. "It's my mother's ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 am

Artemis pulled away "are you sure you want me to have it?" she asked, overwhelmed as she tried to shimmy it off her finger

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 am

Brian: "Fine. I dont care what you say, can i just clean up this mess?" i asked dad in the most calm voice i could use. He left my room mumbling and i closed my door. I started to pack my things.

((Would you guys like to join me on the chatbox? Its just me and my charries..))
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum