the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The school of your dreams... or not..

3 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The school of your dreams... or not.. - Page 3 Empty Re: The school of your dreams... or not..

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Xavier: I grabbed my stuff and got to Sarah before she could move. "We need to talk." I said softly.

Anee-Marie: I grinned as I got my stuff together quickly. Jaden was handsome and sweet. When my stuff was together I slid my hand in his and smiled up at him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The school of your dreams... or not.. - Page 3 Empty Re: The school of your dreams... or not..

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 am

Sarah: I looked at him suprized my notebook was still opened. "Why?"

Jaden: I smiled and kissed her forhead. Yes I thought.

Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 am

Xavier: I glanced at the notebook and smiled some. She was good at drawing. "Because we do. You're very good at drawing." I said with a nod.

Anne-Marie: I grinned. I was slightly surprised when Jaden kissed e on he forehead, but I didn't mind it. I started to playfully tug on his hand. "Come on, before we're late."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 am

Sarah: I felt my cheeks get hot and I closed the notebook. "Thank you... ok where shall we talk then?" I asked not looking at him.

Jaden: I smiled and pulled her in. "Do you really want to go to class?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 am

Xavier: "You're welcome. We should talk outside." I took her hand and brushed a light kiss on it and then held it.

Anne-Marie: I smiled as he pulled me in. "Hmm, not really." I said as I looked into his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 am

Sarah: I felt my cheeks get hot but I followed him out. "What do you want to talk about?"

Jaden: i chuckled "Ok then come with me." I kissed her on the head and lead her to my motorcycle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 am

Xavier: "I want to talk about why you bolted out of chemistry as if I had the plague." I said when we were outside. I leaned against a tree and crossed my arms over my chest. "I also want to know why you act like you're trying to avoid me."

Anne-Marie: I smiled and let him lead me to his motorcycle. I whistled. "Nice ride."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 am

Sarah: I sighed and looked at him. "I wasnt... no I.. ugh.. its hard to explain." I said with sad smile. "Please dont let me explain it."

Jaden: I smiled and tossed her a helment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

Xavier: I took her by each wrist gently and pulled her close to me. "Fine. I won't make you explain now, but I will make you explain in the future." I whispered and then brushed a kissed on the top of her head.

Anne-Marie: I grinned and caught the helmet. I slid it over my head and looked at Jaden. "Where are we going?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Sarah: I sighed and closed my eyes. My emotions were going crazy. My heart was beating hard and fast through my chest.

Jaden: "The ocean." I said with a sly smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Xavier: I held her close to me. I so badly wanted to tell her to run away and never look back. That's what would be best for her. But my heart wouldn't let me.

Anne-Marie: I smiled and looked at him. "The ocean is wonderful."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Sarah: I held onto him and sighed. I loved the way his arms felt around me and I smiled to my self.

Jaden: I laughed "Of course but your more wonderful."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Xavier: I smiled. I loved having her in my arms. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against hers.

Anne-Marie: I grinned. "Thank you, Handsome." i said as I took a step closer to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Sarah: I looked at him our breath was mingling and I felt my self move closer.

Jaden: I smiled and went up to her and wrapped my arms around herwaist. "Well I think this makes us a couple dont you think?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Xavier: I didn't think it was possible to smile more but I did. I really cared about Sarah, a lot.

Anne-Marie: I slid my hands behind his neck. "I think it does."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Sarah: I felt my heart speed as I smiled. I started to pull away.

Jaden: I smiled and put my lips to hers softly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Xavier: I opened my eyes and frowned slightly. "Where you going?"

Anne-Marie: I felt my heart speed up when he kissed me.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Sarah: I shrugged. "No where." He still had my wrists. I was falling for him.

Jaden: I smiled under neither the kiss and pulled back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Xavier: I let go of her wrists and nodded. I already missed having her in my arms. I realized something then, I was falling for Sarah.

Anne-Marie: I grinned when he pulled away. "Not to break the moment or anything, but I'm curious, when are we going?" I raised an eyebrow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Sarah: I looked at him and frowned. He let go of me. I felt my heart plummet. He didnt like me. I turned around to walk away.

Jaden: "Well we could leave right now or later." I saidwith a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Xavier: I frowned and felt my heart tear. She was walking away. I stood there dumbfounded for a moment. I ran after her. "Sarah!" I grabbed one of her wrist.

Anne-Marie: "Hmm. It's all up to you." I was grinning.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Sarah: I turned and lost it. ""You let go of me! You hate me and I cant deal with heartbreak anymore!" I said and yanked my wrist away from him. My eyes stung with tears.

Jaden: I smiled and kissed her again this time deeper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Xavier: I felt myself go pale. Why did she think I hated her. Normally I wasn't the kind of guy to cry, but I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I looked down at the ground. "I don't hate you. I care about you Sarah. A lot." I whispered.

Anne-Marie: I kissed him back. My heart was racing in my chest and my stomach was doing flips. I was falling for Jaden.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Sarah: "How can I know that? You let me go... You let me go." I whispered as I started to cry.

Jaden: I pulled back and put her on the motorcycle. "Lets go Baby."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Xavier: I slid her tears away with my free hand and with my other I pulled her close. "I let you go because you pulled away. I didn't want you to be uncomfortable." I rested my forehead against hers again.

Anne-Marie: I smiled. "Alright Babe."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next