the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverse Psychology

+5
Jacky K.
Invisimort
Banshee
Jelsa Mepsey
Black&White
9 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Reverse Psychology - Page 13 Empty Re: Reverse Psychology

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Insane!Peter
"Professional arsonist?" I asked. "How do you make a living from burning shit?"
I was honestly curious. I mean, I've burned stuff...plenty of stuff...before...but it's not like I got paid for it... I just stole what I needed...

((He can occasionally show some signs that, underneath the crazy, he actually has intelligence. He just doesn't usually care enough to display it; indulging in simple pleasures always comes first, naturally.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

"Call protesters. tell them you have a unique...Skill set. They'll do the rest. That's how my father's government building is perpetually burning actually...The rioters pay other rioters who have access to the materials and the skills. Or of course...You could just...work for the government." She suggested casually for the second time that day. "Saves on the time spent calling random protesters." She mentioned.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Insane!Peter
"So you're saying that if I worked for the government, I could get paid to set stuff on fire?" I asked with a slowly-spreading smile. "Tell me more."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm

"Yeah. See...There are these really...horrible people...Who forget to pay their property taxes. And really they have no right to build on the property if they haven't paid their property taxes. So, That's where you would come in. You would just burn whatever they've got to the floor so that someone who actually can pay the propety tax can come in and build on it." Riddle explained. "Then you leave a nice little note explaining that they have been evicted, and that they should be moved out by the end of they day. You don't have to actually write the note, they're copies supplied by the government." Riddle continued on factually.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Insane!Peter
"I don't really care about the government," I said honestly. "I just wanna burn stuff. I'll do it."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm

"Excellent...You don't have to care." Riddle told him. "Come on then...You have to pick up a uniform...and we'll set you up with a schedule...see if you even need an interview with Mr.Face..." Riddle said, turning back towards the path to the governmental building. She really hated filling out the forms for something like this, but he seemed perfect for the opening.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Insane!Peter
I got up, leaving the fire burning where it was. I followed the odd-looking person...Riddle...out of the alley. Funny...I'd intended to set her on fire, and now she was leading me to a place where I'd get paid to set things on fire...
I liked life.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm

He didn't terminate the fire. Riddle didn't particularly care, but it was an interesting thing to note. "Just so you know...if you do have an interview...Mr.Face is a bit...unusual. Don't mention that fact to him. It is better for your health that way." Riddle said over her shoulder without looking back toward Peter. She was starting to feel a bit crunchy from the onsetting Rigor Mortis. Not a good sign.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Insane!Peter
"Sure, whatever," I said with a shrug.
Out in the open was where I acted like all the other people...the ones who didn't like fire... I've found that the other people don't generally like it when you don't behave like them...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

"Good. Glad that I've cleared that matter up..." She really hadn't cleared up the matter at all, as she had made the understatement of the century, but... She hadn't lied to him.
Riddle stopped dead in her tracks for a moment, and rifled around in her pocket for a packet of...Yes. Formaldehyde. "Sorry...Hold on a second." She grinned before dumping the powdered contents down her throat. "Had to do that. My apologies. Didn't want to freeze up on you..." She stated, before starting off again.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Insane!Peter
"Um...okay?" I answered/asked.
I wasn't really sure what she just ate, or why it would keep her from "freezing up" on me, but...whatever. I could control fire and wind, jump through different worlds, and see people's spirit animals, so...I didn't question much.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Riddle kept on walking through the city and eventually she got to a massively monolithic building, taking up a full three city blocks. There were white masked Guards standing at the entrance and Riddle pulled out a military ID card. "I know it's my day off...I have a new employee though." She explained to a guard. He let her through. They insisted on searching Peter though.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm

(@Ale: Ohhh, okay!)

Adam: I raised an eyebrow. "You're creeping me out, dude."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Wolf
As he slid I got up quickly. He turns as I run at him again, growling angrily. I jump at him again, aiming squarly at his chest to knock him off his feet.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Insane!Peter
I allowed them to search me. The other people usually didn't like it when you didn't let them search you. The other people had so many ruuuuules... Annoying...
But it wasn't like I had anything anyway; I didn't need any help at all to start a fire...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:(@Ale: Ohhh, okay!)

(*Thinks* Hmm i cant just kill him...maybe some of the other charries cancome in? Or us go to them...?)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Ale J. wrote:
Jelsa Mepsey wrote:(@Ale: Ohhh, okay!)

(*Thinks* Hmm i cant just kill him...maybe some of the other charries cancome in? Or us go to them...?)

lol please don't kill Adam.

Um...anyone else have free characters?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

exactly! i dont want to kill him, thats why i stopped Jake!

*Rings bell* Characters? Any characters?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Riddle:

She waited just beyond the entrance until he'd been given the all clear. Good for him, no law breaking immediately upon entering the building...things were going well. "Come on...Upstairs." The room they were in had a massive staircase in the middle that broke off to the left and to the right after a ways. "We'll get you a uniform...and then take you to the boss..." She said. She didn't particularly fancy seeing her father today, but...It had to be done.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Insane!Peter
"Okay," I said, shrugging and following her.
Sooon...I'd get to light fires again...and it would be legal! So the other people wouldn't yell at me... Hehe... Fire...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Riddle:

She walked him onto a room full of black clothes, with an entire wall of white, faceless masks. "Find your size. Grab a mask. Get changed. I'll be outside." She said flatly. All according to the routine. Everything according to the routine.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Insane!Peter
Okay...new clothes... I found some clothes that looked like they'd fit me and changed after Riddle left. I grabbed a mask, heading out of the room.
"So we see the guy that'll pay me to set fires now?" I asked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 pm

"Yes. Yes we will." Riddle responded calmly. She led him through a craptonne of hallways until they got to a big imposing wooden door. She knocked. "I am simply going to reiterate the fact that he's kinda...unusual. Be prepared for that."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Insane!Peter
"Okay," I said.
Unusual. How did I prepare for unusual...? It wasn't very specific... She could've been more specific...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Name:
Good to Bad? Bad to Good?
- Old Back Story vs New Back Story -
Old: Ruthless dictator of the City of Auda...Erm...Disregard the rest really...don't look at the gaping plot hole I'm making here...
New: Still ruthless, But has a conscience, and although still probably quite insane...at least thinks about his actions..erm...YOU'LL SEE.
Powers: (if any) HAS NO FACE. Excepting the mouth...full of pointy teeth.
Personality: Is now much less...sociopathic. And nicer...generally as a person. Somehow. Yeah...Uhm.
Appearance: 8 feet tall, faceless, uhm...Dresses in well tailored suits, and armani loafers. Yeah.

"Yes?" A tall faceless imposing man cracked the door, poking his head out slightly. "Oh. It's you." He seemed slightly upset by this, as though he had been expecting someone else.
"Yes. Yes it is." Riddle said icily. "I brought you a new employee. I'm leaving now." She said flatly.
"Can't you ever stick around, and enquire as to my well being? I mean...I apologised didn't I?" Mr.Face asked Riddle's back hopefully.
"You apologised. That was not porportionate retribution." She said coldly, not even bothering to turn around. Mr.Face's...face fell.
"Erm...New employee? Come in, take a seat." He reassembled his solitary facial feature quickly. "What did you do that surprised her enough to bring you here?" He asked abruptly.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum