the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facility

3 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Facility - Page 40 Empty Re: The Facility

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 am

Kalya was drowning in the pleasure that was him, her heart caught up on his every movement. His name fell from her lips almost continuesly, her body in sync with his. Those three little words were never so clear to her as they had been this day. She loved him. So much she could almost believe she could win.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:35 am

Jesse fell asleep holding her close under the covers, totally exauhsted. The light burned bright in the room keeping them safe. He fell into a dreamless sleep, but that didn't last to long. The nightmares that had haunted him before, now seemed to come back with a vengence, seeming near impossible to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 am

Kalya was lost to the world, her sleep complete and dreamless. She couldn't remember the last time everything felt so right...so good...perhaps never. That was the most likely answer. Never.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:58 am

The same hall, but this time her cries were more faint if they were there at all. I ran as far as I could, coming to a dead end. I could hear her on the other side of the wall though. She was begging for help. I had to help her! I had to get through! I started to try and break through the wall, finding all I could to break it open, then tore away the rest once I got a big enough hole. I found her on the other side, a smile on her face though her eyes seemed to be filled with fear. Blood pooled around her, her throat and wrists both slit. Her eyes were...empty and her body cold and lifeless. Almost as if the waves of live had crashed upon her shores and swept her away and into the surf. I fell to my knees, my heart rendering in two. I couldn't stand it. She was gone.
Tears leaked slowly from the corners of his eyes as his eyes flickered vigerously behind his lids, his face a mixture of pain and true heart felt heartbrake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 am

((God, you two are gonna make my cry))

"Okay... this is the right hall," said Moira, looking around. "Now we just have to find his office. He must have something that can help Kayla with the ghosts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am

Brandon nodded, his eyes flickering down the halls thoughtfully. "Split up?" He asked after a moment. "I'll go this way, " He pointed down a hall going to the east. "And you go that way." He pointed to the westward hall. "We'll cover more ground that way."

Kalya woke suddenly and stared at him, her brows drawn together in confusion. Reaching a hand up to his face she used her fingers to wipe away his tears. "Don't cry." She murmured softly. "Why are you crying? I'm here, we're together...don't cry. It's only a dream. That's all..just a dream."

((Hehe would it make you cry if i told you that it has been considered that Kalya acutally die?))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 am

Jesse fought to open his eyes and when he did, all he could really do was stare at Kalya, his eyes searching hers. He didn't know what to say, what to tell her so instead he kissed her. It was a loving, passionate kiss that he wished would last a life time if only to keep her near. His arms wrapped around her gentle and loving, glad to feel her warmth against his skin, the life in her eyes. It was so much better than the nightmare he was forced to endure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 am

Kalya's eyes got huge but she didn't protest, the surprise a pleasant one. Kissing him back she snuggled up against him, her hands lightly balled up against his chest. She loved him, and planned on keeping him. But a deep, dark part of her heart told her that wasn't possible. She was weak, a weak stupid girl as the ghosts told her. She could never win. Not as long as the ghosts were there. And they were never leaving. They were her curse.

So where did that leave her? She wondered. Loved. As long as she was alive. It left her loved.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am

"Don't leave my side," Jesse whispered between kisses, his breathing a little ragged. "Please," his lips moved from hers to her neck, kissing it gently as his hands roamed across her back. "I. Can't. Loose. You."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:58 am

Kalya's eyes welled up with tears as she shook her head slowly. "I..I won't." She promised. "I'll do my best." She whispered a little softer, not sure if he could hear that one. Not sure if she meant for him to hear. A soft noise of pleasure escaped her lips at the kisses, but her thoughts were on the promise. She would try. That's all she could really do. Try.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Jesse felt content with the answer, not hearing the last part. If she was beside him always, he would never have to loose her. All the same, the sinking feeling that he might loose her someday hit him hard. As soon as that feeling hit, his body was tangled up in hers again doing all he could to banish the feeling and loose himself in her, in her love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Kalya moved with him, pleasure ringing through her body along with her guilt. The promise...she had to keep it. But could she really? Was it something that she could possibly manage to keep? Or was it something she was destined to break...Trying desperately to keep that possibility from her mind she focused only on him and her, and the impossible love she had found.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Hours later Jesse was sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers having stopped only when Kalya had fallen asleep again. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a deep breath. He had to find that book, but he had to protect Kalya. He looked back at her and sighed. How was he going to so it with her beside him? How was he going to keep her safe from herself if she wasn't beside him? He looked down at his feet and took a deep breath, remembering her words. That she wasn't going to go anywhere. He tried his hardest to take comfort in those words as he got dressed. He kissed her forehead gently, hoping she would keep her promise as he then left the room. He had to find Kyle's office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Kalya drifted out of sleep eventually, a soft smile on her lips. Reaching out to pull herself closer to Jesse she froze as her arm encountered only air. Her eyes got wide as she jumped, staring at the empty spot beside her.

See? A ghost snickered from the doorway. We are always right. Always. He doesn't love you.
Stupid stupid girl.. Sneered another.

"No." She muttered shaking her head. "He loves me."

Stupid girl! They growled. He doesn't love you and he never will. If he did he would be here protecting you. You're only a burden to him. He's better off alone.

Kalya didn't say anything, she just shook her head.

Go now. The first ghost urged. Go..you know where the knifes are.

Trembling Kalya stood, her body not her own as she slowly dressed and walked out the door.

"He loves me..."
Stupid girl..
"He does..."
How could someone love you?
"He.."
Not possible girl.
"...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Jesse ran a hand through his hair and turned back, unable to leave her. Hopefully she wasn't awake yet. He started back towards the room, the shadows rushing towards him.
"Hurry," they whispered to him. "You're going to loose her if you don't hurry. They've found her."
His pace quickened, eventually turning into a full out run. When he got to the room she was already gone, no where in site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Kalya continued to shake her head, her whole body trembling as she walked into the kitchen. She reached for a knife, a sad smile on her lips now as the ghosts took complete control. They led her back to her room, whispering words of encouragement. She perched on the edge of her bed, the blade in her hand as she considered her arm with an almost curious expression.

No. Not this time. A different spot. There. The ghosts whispered, moving her arm for her. She nodded and slowly cut into her wrist. The red..so much red...

She moved onto the other one.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Jesse ran to the kitchen, searching for her frantically, his heart beating wildly. "KALYA!" He shouted as he went racing back out of the room and down the hall. Just like in the dream. No. No it can't be coming true. No. "NO!" he pushed himself harder as he tried to reach her room in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Kalya slipped of the edge of her bed, leaning against it as she stared at the small pool of blood with a dazed expression. A small smile tugged on her lips, drawn by the happiness of the ghosts. They made her move the blade again, it cutting deeper than ever before into her wrists.

They were happy..she must have done something right this time....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Jesse came barrowling down the hall, his heart freezing as he saw a trickle of crimson rolling beneath the door of Kalya's room. "Kalya!" He shouted and burst into her room, quickly taking the knife from her and holding her in his arms. "No, no no no no no. No! Kalya no!" He held her tightly as he fumbled with the edges of his shirt trying to get it to rip, but he knew it was to late. Judging by the deepness of the cut, she would be gone probably before he could even get his shirt ripped. Tears spilled down his cheeks as he fought desperately with his shirt, refusing to give up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Kalya stared at him, her eyes going wide as she realized what had happened, silent tears forming and falling down her cheeks. "I'm..." She tried whispering, her voice soft and weak as she felt herself fading. "I'm sorry..." Her eyes were glued on him, her body weak and frail. "I love you." Then with one final breath her body shuddered slightly, the light fading from her eyes as they remained glued on him, her face twisted into an expression of regret.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Jesse clung to her, burrying his face in her neck. "No," his words chocked by his tears. "I love you more," he whispered, his insides shattering and turning to ash. She was gone. Just like in his dream. There was nothing he could do to stop it. His eyes lost their light, turning dead as he lost his will to live along with her. He couldn't let her body go, he just couldn't.

A few days later he was sitting in the gardens, staring at her headstone. He hadn't slept since he had lost her. He hadn't eaten and his hair was a mess. His fingers gently brushed over the letters on her headstone. "May the angels watch over you and keep you until I get there," he whispered. It had been his prayer over her grave every day since he had found her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Masquerade wrote:((Yah, but Mistress might not be on for awhile, here.))

Name: Kristi
Appearance: The Facility - Page 40 Anime2
Ability: Can see into the future, and control the weather.
why they're here: Every time she gets some kind of high emotion the weather goes crazy. She got ticked at her boyfriend and he got struck by lightning.
Personality: Scared, jumpy, tempermental, kinda sweet.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Kristy crept down the halls, her head tucked down and her arms wrapped around herself. How long had she been here? Weeks? Months? And she had yet to meet a soul except those two kids on her first day...

Shaking her head she took a deep breath and looked up through her hair into the garden as she passed it, her eyes drawn to the tombstone and the boy. She paused by the window and watched them for a moment, she remembered the burial, she'd stood here and watched. Not having known the girl she hadn't wanted to interrupt by attending it.

The boy had been here every morning since then, and she couldn't help but feel her heart go out to him. Taking a deep breath she pushed her nervousness away and stepped into the garden. She had to talk to someone, or she was going to go crazy. So why not someone who seemed to have noone either.

"Hello?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Jesse jumped and turned to face the voice. "Hello," he managed to force out. It had been a while since he had talked to anyone beside Kalya. Yes, he came and talked to her headstone on a regular basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Kristy hesitated, letting her hair drop in front of her face and keeping her arms tucked around herself. "I saw you out here alone and I.." She trailed off and blushed. "My names Kristy..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next