the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Dance?

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is Dance? Empty What is Dance?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 am

Welcome to Lilith and Harmony's School of the Preforming Arts. You've all applied and were accepted I presume. Despite the name of the school, this is strictly a dance school. What is dance you might ask? It is a way to express emotion, it is a rush of sensations, it is art. Now, before you sign your contract, there are some rules you have to know. These rules are very strict and MUST be followed otherwise, you're out of this school.

-Cerfew must be kept. This is at midnight. That is when the doors to the school will be locked and you will not be able to enter.
-You are required to do your regular school course work, as well as your dance practice and corigraphy. Your grades MUST NOT slip below a C+
-No persons of the opposite sex in the rooms.
-No alcohol
-No tabacoo
-No drugs
If you are caught breaking any of these rules you will be sent home immediately and there will be absolutely NO discussion. I suggest you think over this and decide exactly how commited you are to dance before you sign.

((sign with your charrie and type of dance they are studying. This is everything from hip hop to ballet. These are the adventures of the L&H SPA))

Back to top Go down

What is Dance? Empty Re: What is Dance?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 am

Name: Ty Roberts
Apperance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AerynsPistol/1106886949_mchristine.jpg
Personality: Is to be developed with the story
Dance: coligent (mix of everything)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 am

Name: Caleb Dariat
Apperance: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/529/0159mx8.png/sr=1
Type of dance: Drake is a colegent dancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 am

Name: Raziel (Raz) Windsor
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14400000/Alex-in-I-AM-NUMBER-FOUR-3-alex-pettyfer-and-jake-abel-14432351-800-518.jpg
Personality: Quiet, determined, but needs a bit more development
Type of dance: Colegent

Name: Capria Hale
Appearance: http://hipstergirls.net/hipster-freckles/
Personality: Slightly shy, observant, can be impulsive, more to come
Type of dance: Ballet
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Drake was walking from his rythmic dance class, wiping the sweat from his face with a towel that usually accompanied his shoulder. He loved this class because he never had to dress out for it. He loved dancing...but he really didn't like the tights. They were tight in places that shouldn't even be defined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Capria walked out of her ballet class with a smile. The feeling of tired muscles was welcome to her. It showed that sue accomplished something that day. She was determined to be the Prima Ballerina eventually, and this was a start. She saw a boy walked in the hall, too, and threw him a half smile. She let yer hair out it's bun and shook her head, waves falling loose.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Drake looked up and saw a girl smiling at him and he threw her a smirk, letting out a low whistle. Drake was...shameless to say the least when it came to flirting.

Ty was running from her hip hop class to her jazz class. Mondays and Wednesdays were always her busiest days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Capria slowed so she was walking by him. "Hey," she said. "I'm Capria." Her cheeks were probably light pink due to the whistle. He was cute, she noted, like a lot of the guys here.

(Should Raz talk to Ty?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 pm

"Drake." He said with a crooked grin as he watched her. "What kind of dance are you?"

((if you want ^.^ i can make her run into him))

Ty came running past them, pushing her way through groups of people until she finally hit someone square in the chest and fell flat on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Raz's eyes widened and he quickly bent downtown help her up. "I'm sorry," he chuckled, pulling her up. "I really shouldn't stand where girls can run into me."

Capria's smile widened just a bit more. "Ballet extraordinare," she chuckled. "I wish... What about you?" She asked, pushing her hair out of her fce and shaking our her bangs.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Drake chuckled and raised his brow. "The hot kind." He said with a wink. "A little bit of everything. I'm a collegiate dancer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

"Sorry" Ty said blushing as she bent to pick up all her books and papers that were scattered everywhere. "I was just running late and I was trying to hurry," She didn't even hear Raz apologize

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Megan walked into the dance studio and sighed. She liked that she was alone. She started to stretch and feel her muscles unlossen.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Raz helped her gather her papers. "I'm Raz," he said. "Where were you headed in such a rush?" He asked, standing and holding out her papers. He recognized her from a few of his dance classes.

Capria smirked a bit at him. He was outgoing, fun to talk to. "That's cool," she said after a minute. "I've never seen any of the collegiates perform," she noted, thinking to the shows that the schools sometimes held. There were talent shows, preformances, and skill shows, which took place during school.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Drake smiled widely. "Oh, but we do. You just can't tell because we are so awesome at what we do." He chuckled. It was true. Last time he had been in the Marriot as one of the main ballerino's. Not that many people noticed.

Ty looked up at him and blushed as she took the papers. "Jazz."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

(g2g for a bit... Less than an hour)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Megan began to dance and she felt herself get lost. She moved around the floor.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Capria pursed her lips. "I think I might recognize you," she said with slight realization. "You may have been in one of my shows," she chuckled, affectionately calling it her show.

Raz smirked slightly. "Really? Huh, that's where I'm heading, too," he said, turning and walking with her. "But I never caught your name," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 am

"Oh, uh Tyler. Most just call me Ty though." Ty said as she shuffled her books around as they walked to Jazz class. "You collegiate too?"

Drake chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh yes, must have been." He said and rubbed the back of his neck with the towel. "Where you headed next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 am

"Elements of performing," Capria said with a sigh. She had to take a bunch of classroom classes along with her dancing classes. It always made her feel restless and drained. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm a collegiate," Raz said, nodding. "Tyler's a cool name. My full name is Raziel, but Raz is what I go by."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 am

Ty smiled up at him and held out her hand for a high five. When he complied, she slid her hand down his, made a fist, and gave him knuckles. "Alright, I'm collegiate too. And I like that name, it's unique."

Drake made a face when she said her class was "Elements of Preforming." He hated that class. "I took that last year. I was ready to shoot myself before it was over." He muttered and sighed. "Free period, so I am most likely going to study for the science test and practice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 pm

"I thought I kinda recognized you," Raz said with a smile. "I'm pretty sure we've been in a few classes together."

Capria chuckled. "Well, that's encouraging,"she said, coming up to the classroom. "Well, hopefully, I'll see you around," she said with a wink as she slipped through the door.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Drake couldn't help but pinch her butt as she left. He smiled and continued his walk down the hall, whistling as he went.

Ty smiled at him and chuckled. "We probably have." She said as they slipped into the Jazz class, Mr. Moritah giving them the evil eye as they did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Capria giggled as she sat in her seat. The class started a few minutes late, as usual, as Mrs. Herrison walked in after both bells had rang. She was fixing her frizzy, orange hair. Narrowed grey eyes searched the classroom as she took attendance and then started off with a lecture.

Raz nodded at her and then met Mr. Moritah's eyes with a smaller, apologetic smile. "Get into pairs!" He said. Raz assumed he was going to be teaching us a new routine. "Wanna be my partner?" He asked Ty.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum