the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Dance?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is Dance? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Dance?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

"Sure." Ty said as she set her books and bag against the wall.

Drake + studying did not equal anything productive. It usually resulted in a spitball war in the library...which is exactly what happened this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Capria thought the class was never going to end, when she was jolted to consiousness by the bell. She jolted up and out of the room. Lunch. The school had a semi-normal cafeteria, but students could also eat in the courtyard. Grabbing her water and lunch, she headed outside and sat under a tree.

Mr. Moritah led them through the routine and Raz watched carefully, splitting his attention between Ty and the teacher. She was really good, quick. Her moves were clean, like Raz's.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Drake was already out on the lawn, asleep. His food sat untouched beside him.

Ty did as she was told to the best of her advantage only blushing once or twice. When the bell ran she sighed with relief and walked over to her books. "Intersting new routine, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Capria looked along the lawn and saw Drake, the boy from earlier. She got up and walked over, sitting beside him, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Must've been studying some hard," she chuckled to herself.

"I like it," Raz chuckled. "You're really good."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Ty shrugged. "I'm not so sure I'm fond of it." She said biting her lip a little as she stuck her books into her bag. "Thank you by the way, you're excellent. I don't know how you haven't been scouted already."

Drake opened an eye and looked at her. "Yes, very brutal, studying was."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Capria nodded. "That's what I thought," she sad, resting her chin on her knees, watching him with a half smile. "Um... You have a... Spitball on you collar?" She said, unsure if that's what it was.

Raz shrugged. "I guess I just don't stand out like some of the others," he sighed. "But surely, you've been scouted, right?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Drake picked it off and flicked it at the back of somebody's head and smiled. "Like I said. It was brutal. Like war almost." he chuckled.

Ty shook her head with a sad smile. "No, unfortunately. But I guess if I don't get scouted this year, then I'll just I don't know. Try and find a new profession."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Capria smiled and started peeling an orange, balancing the peels on her knee carefully. "That makes my class more like a stalemate," she chuckled. "Worst. Class. Ever."

Raz shook his head. "With your skill, you'll be scouted. I can feel it," he chuckled. "Don't you dare leave dancing. Would you rather sit behing some chick names Suzy in accounting?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Drake chuckled as he watched her. "I told you so."

Ty shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'd become a dance instructor and start my own studio."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Capria nodded. "Indeed you did," she said. She reached over and pinched the top of his hand, smirking, but not very hard."

Raz nodded. "That sounds like a good dream," he mused.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Drake pulled back, his face screwed in mock pain. "You hurt me! I-I think you just hurt myself esteem. You're such a bully." He said with a mock pout.

Ty smiled widely. "You think so? My parents think I'm waisting my time here." She sighed and shrugged. "But you know, as long as you're doing what you love. Then that's what counts right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 am

Capria chuckled, twirling her water bottle in her hand. "Are you sure you're not an actor?" She asked, cocking her head. Dark hair fell over her shoulder as she chuckled and her fingers ran over the beads on her necklace.

"I definitely think so," Raz said, nodding, too. His parents had thrown his dream at him in a million pieces and he had to spend days getting up the courgane to dance again. He had always been called gay, but he had figured that it would become so regular he'd forget about it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 am

Drake smiled at her mischeviously. "Why yes, in fact I am. Why would you like me to be Romeo?"

Ty smiled as she watched him, slipping her hand into his. "Where you headed now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 am

"As long as I get to be Juliet... And we cut the death scene," Capria said, leaning a bit closer to him. No one needed to die in her love story anytime soon.

Raz looked down at their hands and a very faint pink colored his cheeks. "Um, I have history of dance, next," he sighed "I hate the classroom classes. What do you have?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:47 am

"Dance theory." Ty said as she rolled her eyes. "I swear it's worse than math."

Drake smiled widely at her and shrugged. "Sounds good to me." He said and closed the distance between them and kissed her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:55 am

Capria smiled under his lips and when he pulled back she blushed. "Sounds goot to me, too," she said. Looking at her watch, she sighed. "What class do you have next?"

Raz nodded. "I have that, but first period," he chuckled. "It's much worse that math."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:58 am

Ty smiled widely and stopped as they came to her classroom. She sighed and frowned glarring at the door. "Into the valley of death road the three hundred." She muttered and kissed him on the cheek. "See ya later Raz." she said and ducked into her class.

Drake smiled. "Dance history, but I'm considering ditching."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Capria raised an eyebrow. "And doing what? I'm intruiged," she said, her lips curling up into an endearing smile.

Raz smiled. "See yah, Ty," he muttered, but it was late. He headed off to his class and slipped in the door. He took his seat and sighed, getting his notebook out and jotting the notes on the board down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

"Anything but go to class." Drake said with a large smile as the bell rang, but he didn't move.

Ty fell asleep in her class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Capria raised an eyebrow. "Mind if I join you?" She asked, cocking her head.

Raz felt like time had been slowed as the class dragged on. Part of his mind was on Ty. She had seemed to come out of left feild. A great dancer, a gorgeous girl, and she seemed to be into him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Drakes smiled widely. "I'd be insulted if you didn't." He chuckled and stood, helping her up. "come on, we can hide in the referance section. No one ever looks there for students."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Capria stood, too, chuckling. The thrill of skipping class wasn't new to her, as she had done it a few times before. Sometimes, she just couldn't focus in the classroom, the atmoshpere driving her crazy. But, he was right to hide in the refrence section. The librarian was almost never in the library, either.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Drake tugged her along and they hid with the Ps and Rs a large smile on his face as he settled himself down onto the ground. "So Juliette. Tell me, where do you hail from?" he said with a mock shakesperian accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

"I was born in Vermont, but I moved around a lot. Before coming to the school, I lived in Seattle," Capria said, scrunching her nose slightly as she sat down beside him. "Where art thou from, Romeo?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Drake smiled as he watched her. "I hail from Brooklyn, fair Juliette. Before I discovered dance I was determined to become a theater major. Then at the age of ripe old eleven, my parents stuck me in a dance class that was suppose to be ballroom dance. It was infact ballet. Now, seven years later, I sit before you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum