the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Dance?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is Dance? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is Dance?

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Capria chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you're hear or my life would be much less eventful," she said. "I mean, now I have a new friend," she said, looking at her knees.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Drake smiled at her and chuckled. "New friend huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 pm

"A new... More than friend?" Capria suggested. He had kissed her, she remembered. That was past friend lines, so maybe this was something more.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Drake smiled at her and gave a slight nod. "New more than friend." he chuckled. He liked this one, he wasn't going to let her go for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Capria leaned her shoulder against him a little after her repeated her. A new more than friend. Bu that wasn't quite boyfriend, right? No, she didn't think it was. They'd actually have to have a date or two, not just a library date.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Drake put his arm around her as they sat there. "So. Seattle huh?" He asked after a moment.

The bell rang and Ty bolted out of her class as if she hadn't even fallen asleep. It was her study hall now and she was going to find an empty dance hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Capria nodded. "The city was nice," she said. "But nothing like a small town." She loved city living, she was made for it, but her heart would always be ing the small Vermont town. "There are some freaks in Seattle," she threw out.

Raz had one more class, but first a study hall. His last class was Elements of preforming, the worst class he'd ever encountered. He changed into his shorts and a t-shirt and found an empty dance room. He walked in and started stretching, his muscles tight.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

ty walked into the room and stopped, eyes slightly wide. "Oh, sorry." she murmered and turned to leave.

Drake smiled and laughed with a nod. "Yes, I suppose there is." There were tons of freaks in Brooklyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Raz brushed off but then realized the girl was Ty. "Hey," he called after her. "I don't mind sharing my space," he said, turning her gently.

Capria closed her eyes momentarily, thinking of her home life before the school and realized she wouldn't trade anything for it. "So you took ballet," she smiled to herself. "That's probably why I did recognize you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Drake smiled and nodded. "Ballet was and still is my 'first' dance."

Ty looked at him and blushed. "You sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Raz grinned. "Positive," he said, leading her in. "I might just do some homework in here," he shrugged. "But feel free to use the space," he smiled.

Capria smiled. "It's my first and only dance," she said softly. Her passion for ballet was yet to be bested by anything, though it had limited her experiences in life, because of so much practicing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Drake chuckled and shook his head. "Ah, you haven't experianced dance then." He said with a large smile. "Ever done rythmic dance? Like with trash cans and brooms? Or perhaps a nice rousing Charleston?"

Ty smiled. "Thanks," she said with a blush and took her stuff over and sat it against the wall. The Briggodet was coming soon, aka collegiante show, and she was going to be in it. Or at least try out for it, and she wanted to be ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Capria crinkled her nose and shook her head. "No," she chuckled. She had liked ballet because she didn't like doing the other dances as much.

Raz nodded and sank down against the wall, pulling out his papers. His eyes occassionally moved up to watch her and then they'd snap back down to his work.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:52 pm

"Have you ever done them the fun way?" Drake chuckled at the face she had made.

Ty set up her docking station and plugged in her ipod, turning on the playlist of songs that were ment for try-outs, plus a few songs she had added for streaching. She began to streach, pretending she was alone in the room as Super Massive Blackhole by Muse was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:07 am

Megan stopped dancing and turned on '115' by Elena Siegman She felt the screamo and she began to headbang like a crazy high person.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Capria shook her head. "I've never done them any way," she said, shrugging her shoulders slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Drake smiled and stood. "Come on." He said and took her by the hand and snuck out of the library and down the hall to an empty dance room, and closed the door behind him. "I'm going to teach you to dance. And then we can do some ballet if you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Capria's lips curled down a little. "I'm going to be no good," she warned him. She shivered a little and tried to smile. "Good think I'm a quick learner," she said, pulling her hair up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Drake chuckled. "Ah, but you will be good at it when I'm threw with you." He said with a wink and pulled her into the middle of the room. "Now, what would you like to start out with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Megan stopped and sighed. She felt more alone then ever. She sat on the floor and looked up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Can i still join?
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 am

oohhh red you should Very Happy
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum