the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 37 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Taylow wrote:Sariah stirred, pressing into his hand. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at him, gave a small smile, then they started to drop close again.

Mehina was by her tent. "Hurry up child! We have to be ready to go before the cold months! I swear you're slower than a sloth." the old woman grumbled.

((avery, you can have your guy be Lark's apprentice if you'd like since he's a black smith...is that ok bells?))

^ right there for the one that is helping Mehina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Larked picked her up with a kiss and walked outta the tent.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Give me about ten min Avery and ill be on the computer again instead of my phone like I am now then ill figure out how to do the apprentice thing.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Illia's eyes went wide and she follwed after Mehina. A small smile adorned her peach lips as she walked through the town. "I'm sorry," she said, bowing her head slightly. She had been... Distracted, a bit.

(Okay, I have a few more questions... Are there any available guys for her to comingle with? And what would she address Mehina as?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Sariah wrapped her arms around him, her eyes slightly distant as her mind was lost in thought. Was she ready for a new child? Would she be able to care for this child? Better than she had before?

((at the moment, no there aren't. And you can just call her Mehina or whatever. She's kinda like a grandma to everyone))

"Faster, faster." Mehina rapped her head gently with her walking stick. "You need to keep your wits about you. Don't let yourself be distracted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Lark carries her to their tent, "Ill be right back. " he said then headed out to get the food.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Illia nodded, her soft smile growing a bit. "I'll stay focused. I'm sorry, Mehina," she said, quickly following after her. She had grown up around the old woman and she loved helping out, but she also never got to mingle that much. She used her times on the road to do that.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm

"If you're going to do what I do in the future, you have to be prepared." Mehina stopped at Hannah's tent and looked over the multiple types of rolls, getting distracted from her current quest. When she saw Lark come in she smiled widely. "Well, look who's decided to join the living." She watched him, her old voice shakey with age. "How is that wife of yours?"

Sariah curled up on the bed and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Illia chuckled quietly and looked over the glistening rolls. All of them looked fresh and they all had a slightly sweet smell that made her mouth water. She glanced up and nodded a greeting at Lark.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Lark smiled, real feeling almost behind it. "Hello Mehina, she's pregnant." He nodded back at the girl (Illia) curiously. Shrugging his shoulders he ordered two honey rolls and looked back to Mehina.

((I just realized I have no idea how, but we've forgotten about Josie and Sam....))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:14 pm

"Oh, really now? So that's how you deal with grief now days. That's a good thing to know." Mehina shook her finger at him, gently teasing him. "When you're grieving just get your wife pregnant and life will be good again. Hannah, do you have any of those soft rolls? I think I might loose some teeth in these ones." She said turning her attention away from Lark, already bored with his company. The old woman was friend to everyone, but she had a very very short attention span.

"Josie! Joise now damnit give it back!" Sam shouted as he chased after her through the tents.

((I'll let you decide what she took))

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Illia bit back a chuckle at Mehina's response. Appearantly, being blunt was what worked the best for her. After all, she was friends with everyone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Lark shook his head and chuckled, his mood lighter than it had been in days. The pain was still there, right on the edge of his mind. but it felt like he could deal with it now.

(I just figured out how to bring your charrie in Avery. By now most would know Lark and could point him out to Arlo who could ask to be his apprentice.))

Josie snickered and ran with Sam's underwear. "This is what you get for teasing me and leaving these out on the line!"

(First thing that popped into my mind...))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Sam, of course, was still covered execpt he was missing his shirt and his underwear. He hated the feel of pants without underwear. "Josie! I swear when I catch you you're gonna be sorry!" He shouted as he pushed harder, gaining on her.

Hannah smiled and brought out a few softer rolls and Mehina paid for them with a small bag of herbs for nausea and took the rolls and hurried out of the tent. "Hurry up child! No dwadling!"

Sariah- asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Lark started back towards the tent.

Josie laughed as she darted up a tree that stood in the middle of the camp. "You have to catch me first!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Sam growled and followed after her.

Sariah stirred, waking up screaming, beads of sweat resting on her forehead from a nightmare, her eyes darting about the tent wide with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Lark had just reached the tent. "Shh, shh, you're okay." He said laying the rolls aside and pulling her into his arms.

Josie laughed and perched on the top, the tip bending under her weight.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Sam climbed up after her, easily reaching the top. He glared at her, his face inches from hers. "You are the biggest pain I have ever met." He growled as he took his underwear from her.

Sariah clung to him, tears running down her cheeks as she tried to get herself to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Josie smiled proudly, "I'll take that as a compliment."

Lark continued to make soothing noises, his hand rubbing her back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Sam growled, his hand slipping behind her and unclasping her bra before he quickly shimmied down the tree and started back towards his tent to finish getting dressed. This time without Josie's help.

Sariah's stomach growled and she looked up at him, tears staining her face still. "did you bring something to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Josie blushed widely, "Hey!" She slipped down the tree and ran after him, receiving several amused stares. "What was that for?"

Lark laughed, "Yes, I did." He handed over the honey rolls.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"I told you I'd pay you back!" Sam called back as he ducked into his tent and finished dressing himself.

Sariah took one of the rolls and began to nibble on it, keeping herself tucked in close to Lark, her body still shakey from the nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Josie waited outside the tent and eyed his empty laundry line, "I'll pay you back for that though...."

Lark watched her, "Do you want to talk about it?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Sariah shook her head. No. Of course she didn't want to talk about it. Who would want to talk about it? It's the same thing that had been haunting even her waking dreams for months. Ever since Colton...disapeared..

Sam didn't come out. Instead, he lay in wait, knowing her curiosity would get the better of her. Then he'd pounce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Lark sighed and held her close. Why did he ask? He already knew what the nightmare had been.

Josie growled irritability under her breath and pulled the tent flap open, "Are you coming out or are you living in here forever?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum