the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 27 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Ginger:" you shouldn't have to go through that again rin. " I said to her. No one deal with stuff like that.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 27 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Rin: "Guns and tasers? I can handle those. Like i said, been there, done that. Id rather get a bit hurt than run like a coward." i spat, still seething with rage. I was not liking this at ALL. Especially being in the car. I hated cars.... too confining.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Ginger: I just stop talking to her. I don't know what else to said to her to reason with her. I kept driving I wasn't sure where to go.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm

James gripped his arm to stop the blood flow. "I know I could've easily taken them on myself, but I was thinking about getting the humans away." He raised an eyebrow and looked at Rin in the mirror. He himself wanted to go back and tear the police men's throats out. That much was clear with the blood lust in his gold eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Rin: I glared. "Yeah, well then you obviously have far better self control than i do." i said. "Besides, i would've stood a better chance than David on his own...." i grumbled. I found that i was actually slightly.... worried? About a human? Wierd.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Ginger: I glanced at James and saw the blood. " will you be okay James?" I ask him. Then a thought pop in my head I'm coward out of everyone here. James and Rin I know they can handle what happen back there. I saw David slit one of officers throat so he could handle it too. I'm only one that really wanted to run and hided. I'm one who need someone to protect me. I sigh at my thought as I could to drive
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 pm

James leaned back in his seat and forced himself to relax. "Yeah. Just need to get this blasted bullet out before the skin heals over."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Ginger:" okay James " I said as I kept driving. I didn't know anywhere else to go so I drove back to my place.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm

David:
I smile as they drive off. I was glad Rin was safe. I turn back to the police. I fein left and dart right. I then charge the cops. I stab one cop in the chest. He falls. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Go the four other cops guns. I feel the impact more than the pain. I fall down my blood pooling in front of my face. The cops start towards me. Then one says, "He's dead right?"
"Yeah, I think so" another one says.
"Then we gotta get going. Tell the chief it wasn't us and he resisted arrest" he says. They all agree. Idiots. They hurry away. After they leave I get up and stumble down the road in the direction Ginger had driven. I start to get dizzy. I fall over. My vision starts to tunnel to black. Is this death? All I can think is, Wow, I really blew it with Rin.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

(.........Did you actually just kill him off...?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Rin: Worry and nerves overcame me. Finally, id had it. "Either turn around and go back or stop the car so i can get out. We have to go back for David." i said. "Please, dont make me jump out of a moving car again. It wasnt fun last time. But i will. We cant just leave him." i said. I had a horrible feeling in my gut.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Ginger:" I will turn around" I said to rin. I turn the car around to go back for David.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

David:
I finally started to feel the pain. The adreneline from the fight had started to wear off. I had lost too much blood. I was nearly dead. No, I was going to die. I knew it. I wonder what death was like. I guess I would see soon enough.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Rin: "Thank you...." i said. My heart was pounding, a foreign emotion overcoming me. Was this.... was this FEAR? Not fear for me... fear for him. I was scared, scared that he was hurt, or worse. The car couldnt seem to go fast enough.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

David:
I close my eyes. The pain starts to fade. I start to drift of into what feels like a deep sleep. I see no white light like how death is normally described I just start to fade.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Ginger: I kept driving to get David for rin. I end up slamming the breaks when I spot David all hurt on the side of the road.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

James jumped out, despite his injured arm and grab David carefully. He opens the door and puts him in beside Rin. "Sorry dude..." James winced and got back into the front seat as pain flashed through his shoulder.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Rin: I restrained myself from launching out of the car when James went to fetch him. He looked dead, dangit! "David! Are you okay?!" i yelled, desperately hoping for a response. "He needs medical attention." i muttered.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

David:
My eyes snap back open when I hear the purr of the cars engine. I lift my head slowly and weakly. "Rin" I whisper weakly. "NO!" I gasp it hurts to speak louder than a whisper. "I can't go to the hospital, I killed two police officers I will be sent to prison... and I would lose you"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Ginger: after James got back in the car i just quickly headed for hospital. I got to get David there so he won't die.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 pm

David:
"Not the hospital" I wheeze. "They'll take me away from Rin" The pain of that would be worse than the gun shot wounds.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

James hissed as he clamped his shoulder tighter to stop the bleeding. "I know ways to stop bleeding and get rid of bullets. Take us to the house." He was not about to explain how he knew this. He wasn't prepared to give them the whole story to his past.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Ginger; I nod and turn the car to headed back at my place. I hope I get there before it's too late.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

David:
I start to fall asleep again. I realize, I am going into shock. I have to stay awake. If I fall asleep, I die.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Rin: I nodded. Suddenly the thought of losing him sent antoher spike of fear through me. Scared for me, because then i would almost surely wind up being euthanized at the pound, and scared because.... as much as i didnt want to admit it, i would miss him. "Okay. Hospital's not a good plan." i said. I looked up at James."If you can help him, that would be great. Let's get wherever we're going as fast as we possibly can." i said. I didnt know anything about medicine - i was good at hurting people, not healing them. But i was so relieved that David was not dead. I just hoped that James could keep him alive. "Stay awake, stay with me......" i told David, placing a hand on the side of his face gently, trying to maintain eye contact.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum