the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 33 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Echo Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

((Guys, I'm seeing those nasty one-liners again. It's got to stop.

This is your second warning.

Please work to lengthen your posts!))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 33 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Stark Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 pm

David:
I look over at Rin. I am leaning forward slightly. If I lean against the chair it hurts really bad. I smile through the pain. I say, "You ready to storm the police station?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:12 pm

ginger: i just drove the car quickly. " where are heading again guys?" i ask forgot if we are still going to steal more weapons or get out of town now while we still can. in the back of my mind i pray that what ever we do that everyone here will be okay and not hurt too badly.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm

James leans against his door and watched everything go by. His slender black ears were pinned back and his tail moved back and forth lazily. "We're going to the police station I believe." His canines felt sharp in his mouth and adrenaline rushed through him. He was ready to fight.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 pm

ginger;" okay " i said before i headed to the police station. as i drove i couldn't help myself from glancing at james. " you better being carefully james while you there. i don't want to see you get hurt again" i told him as i kept driving.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:38 pm

James kept up his dark expression. "Me? Get into trouble? Impossible!" He gave a playful grin and frowned as the approached. "We should pull around back and once we're in you should find a parking space away from here. We'll find you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 pm

ginger:" okay james" i said as i did want he told me to i drove around to the back. before them could get out i told james " i mean it james if get in trouble or get hurt again i might have to hurt you myself." i couldn't help but being worry about him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

James tilted his head for a second, touched she was concerned for him, the shook his head. "Good luck trying." He opend the door and waited for the others to follow.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 pm

ginger:" don't worry i will try to take you on james. " i said to him as the other got out of car. i gave him one more concerning look before all of them headed inside the station. just like he told me waited until they are inside before i went to find a spot to park the car from far away from here.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:53 pm

(*sighs* Now we wait for the others.....)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm

(I AM HERE!)
David:
I smile. I see the police station coming up. "Let's go" I say. I pop a round into the chamber of the gun that Ginger gave me and I wait for the car to come to a stop. "Ginger, just slow down so we can jump out then get out of here as fast as you can" I then look over at Rin and James, "When we get out of the car head for cover immediately. No excuses! Get cover, assess the situation, then attack"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

James shook his head as he exited the car. "Asses the situation and get in and out without being discovered. Kill anyone that sees you." He hated killing now that he's had time to think about how they had familys and were only doing their job. He slid his dagger out of his sleeve and looked down at his weapon. He'd had if for years now, cleverly hiding it from the pound.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

David:
"Nice knife" I say. I hold the gun at my side and start walking towards the door. "Let's make this fast. In and out"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:47 pm

James nodded. "Don't get caught." His ears pinned back. He was use to this kind of stuff. He was actually very good at blending with his surroundings and....well he did use to be a thief.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Ginger: after they got out if car I parked the car far away from police station and waited for them to get out of the police station. I kept hoping that all of them will be alright and hopely not get hurt again. I still can't stop myself from worrying and thinking about James.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 pm

James switched the dagger to his left hand, his right one the one with torn muscle and tissue from the bullet eariler. His tail was still and his gold eyes erily focused.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Rin: I followed David and James, keeping close, alert for any signs of danger. My claws were fully unsheathed, tail twitching in anticipation. Nervousness had disappeared, replaced by excitement. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. I was totally ready for this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum