the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It happened on Sunday morn'....

3 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

It happened on Sunday morn'.... - Page 8 Empty Re: It happened on Sunday morn'....

Post by Alice Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel opened his eyes and sighed. "Why can't life be freaking easy?" he muttered. He stood and went after her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "Angie."

"Why... Why did you do that?" Angela cried. Tears were streaming down her face.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It happened on Sunday morn'.... - Page 8 Empty Re: It happened on Sunday morn'....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Lou smiled and shook her head. Not when you drag me out at three in the morning in the middle of summer. Then it's not fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Jackson chuckled and closed his eyes trying to picture that. "Still sounds like fun." He wrote finally pulling his eyes open. He kept his arm draped over her shoulders as he smiled.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Bad part was that you guys made me watch The Village first, and the river is right on the edge of the woods. Lou scribbled then thought for a moment. You and Jarred tried to start a band once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Bells wrote:

Kala just held him, offering all the comfort she could.

Jackson laughed guessing that was a scary movie. He thought about the band idea, "Who played what?" He wrote then thought for another moment. "Were we any good?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 pm

You played piano and wrote the music. Jarred came up with the words and played main guitar. Then three other boys joined, one you guys called Butt played the drums. Zeke was your vocals, and then Marcus was base guitar. You guys were amazing. Lou burried herself a little deeper, trying to not remember to much about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Jackson smiled as he imagined it, "What happened?" He wondered on the paper, she acted as if it had broken up. "What was the name? Did we get many gigs?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 pm

animealice1003 wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel opened his eyes and sighed. "Why can't life be freaking easy?" he muttered. He stood and went after her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "Angie."

"Why... Why did you do that?" Angela cried. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Why did I do what?" he asked and started to wipe the tears away.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:13 pm

"Kiss her." Angela said.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Gabriel closed his eyes and opened them. "I talked to Zoey before the party. I mentioned that I wanted to tell you how I feel, she said it would be a bad idea. That it could ruin our friendship if something happens. That is why I got drunk. To try and keep from telling you, but I told you anyway. I guess I kissed the girl to try and get my mind off of you. You know what? It was the biggest mistake of my life."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Lou bit her lip and sighed. You guys almost always had a gig. You called yourselves Black Thunder. But..there was a fight between Jarred and Marcus and Zeke. You backed up Jarred, of course. But the fight made everything tense, and one by one they all left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Jackson let his smile fall, "Well, thats, sad." He wrote back. "I like the name though." He paused for moment then got a wicked grin. "I want some embarrassing stories, about you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Lou raised her brow at him, glad he didn't ask what the fight was about. "Well, when we were little, I asked you to marry me and you said you couldn't marry me because you were a potatoe." She glanced at him and gave a small smile. "And then another time, we went swimming and I was in my bikini. If there is one thing to know about me, I have issues with my body image. So I was in my bikini and got out of the water to pull my shirt on because people were showing up and you and Jarred took my clothes and took off running. I had to tackle you guys in Mr. Barnton's field before I got my clothes back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Jackson started laughing, "Those are good stories," He paused wanting to be nice. "Any embarrassing about me?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

"One time at the mall you were trying to flirt with these girls that were walking by and you weren't paying attention to where you were going. You were walking backwards and got ran over by a parked car. Like you litterally flew up onto the windshield. Luckily you didn't damage anything." Lou gave a silent chuckle. "Then when we went back to walking, you turned your head to look at some girls that were walking by and you ran into a light post. Fell flat on your back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Jackson turned red and started laughing, "Did I always embarrass myself around girls?" It seemed that way to him from the stories. "Am I clumsy?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Lou shook her head. "No, you were sixteen. Your feet were bigger than your face and your hands drug the ground." She gave him a large smile. "You've grown into yourself and aren't as clumsy any more. Still run into a door every once in a while though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Jackson wrinkled his nose at her words, trying to decide if she was being serious. Then he smiled, "Well, at least I grew out of it." He smiled at her, then hesitated, choosing his next words carefully. "I don't think, in any of the little memories I've told you about that include you, I've seen you as anything but pretty and graceful."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Lou raised her brow and scoffed. "I fall downstairs all the time. I'm so skilled, that I even fall up stairs and trip over flat surfaces."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Jackson frowned, "Thats not the way my memories show you." He flushed, making himself keep from writing the next words that had come to mind. Instead he put, "Maybe you just don't see the graceful times cause you remember all the clumsy."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Lou shrugged and watched him. "I'm not that pretty either. I remember once in school when a boy called me the ugly duckling." She glanced at him and bit her lip and looked down at the picture again. She sighed. "What else do you remember about the piano?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Jackson shook his head, ignoring the question. "I remember a story called The Ugly Duckling. If I remember right the duck turned out to be a beautiful swan that made everyone jealous of its beauty."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

"This was just last month Jackson, I don't think anything has changened since then." Not to mention it was Zeke who said it. But that wasn't important. "What do you remember about the piano?" she asked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

He frowned trying to remember, "I remember loving the feel of the keys beneath my fingers, and the sound as I touched the right note. I remember how to play a few songs, none of them I can stick names to."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Lou gave a small smile. "Can you help me into the wheel chair?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next