the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! Empty We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Raves, those cool boardwalk parties, and later nights is what being a teenager is about. The teenagers in the neighborhood Serano Valley in Maine have strict curfews set at 11 o'clock and rich, harsh parents. They all have problems, but all of the problems are similar. They all want to get out, date, live life. (Please make a guy and a girl.)

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

*** My Characters***

Name:Arlo Hess
Looks: Blonde hair, wavy, tall, very light tan, sinewy, green eyes, freckles
Personality: Quiet when around his parents, rebellious, acts on a whim, flirty
Other:most people (even teens) know him as the good boy of the neighborhood and he wants to shed that image. He had a tattoo down the left side of his chest that say a passage in arabic.

Name: Emerson (Em, Emery) Clarke
Looks: Blue eyes, medium, brigh curly brown hair with lighter highlights, medium heigh, slim, doesn't lack in the curve department, pale, freckles on the bridge of her nose
Personality: Sweet, helpful, rebellious against any rule set to her, slightly risque
Other: She had her bellybutton pierced. Is known around the neighborhood for having the richest parent, but nothing else.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Name: Xoe Collins
Looks: long platnum blond hair, emeral green eyes, fair pale skin
Personality: She's been an orphan most of her life, so she knows how to survive. She has a very sarcastic aditude towards people most of the time, but is shy the other times. She is always afraid of getting kicked out of her foster home and haveing to move again. Keeps to herself and no one from school knows shes a foster kid.
Other: No one knows about her home life. She has a benie black hair that she wears most of the time and a sliver dragon amulet. The hat was her first boyfriend's and she never gave it back to him. Is known for being the loner of the town. But she does a lot of musical stuf, and hangs around the theatre when not out partying.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

(Could you make a guy too? That was up in the plot part.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

(kay, on it.)

Name: Dima (short for Dimitri) Collins
Looks: strait brown hair that has a small cute puff in the front. blue-silver eyes, tan skin. Has a tattoo going around his wrist. its a wavy-fiery pattern
Personality: rebellious, out going, rule breaker, all around bad boy
Other: Xoe's foster brother. Takes care of her, and only her. hes the bad boy of the town.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Name: Adelais VanPelt
Looks: Kind of pale-ish skin, mousy features, wide brown eyes, mismatched full lips (the top's fuller than the bottom) long brown hair.
Personality: Kind of quiet, until she's mad, and she'll tell you off in french. Can be really stubborn and kind of snobby.
Other: She's part french, part haitian, but looks more like her mom. She has a few rows of earrings.

Name: Karter Teegan
Looks: Sunkissed brown hair, with natural blond streaks, surfer/swimmer's body, blue eye
Personality: Sweet and caring, but can space out and be really dumb.
Other: He has a tribal tattoo, despite the fact he's not Native American.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 pm

(Who's gonna start?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:29 pm

(I'll start... Hold on a sec.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Arlo: I sat at home, waiting for time to go faster. It was going down tonight at the boardwalk. A party. The party. You had to go, especially if you wanted to rebel. I knew I was going, but that wasn't much.

Arlo: I finished tying on my bikini top and smiled at the mirror. My hair fell in long waves to my lower back, the blonde reflecting my lamp. I put on some waterproof blue eyeline and slipped on an overshirt. Now, I had to wait until 11:30. House check was at 11 sharp, so it had to be a bit after. right now it was about 10:50.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Xoe: I sat on the roof of my foster house, waiting for time to go faster. The party was tonight and i was planning on going. It would be taboo if my 'brother' went and i didnt. My hat was pulled on like usual, keeping my hair out of my face.

Dima: The party was tonight, and i couldnt wait. "Z, you dont have to go if you dont want to." I called up to her on the room.
"I'll be fine Dima. I actually want to go to this one." she called back down. I smiled lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Arlo: It struck 11 and i saw light in the houses across the stree go on and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs at the same time. My mom poked her head in the door and smiled. "Sorry, Arlo. Just precautions." She said and then left. I laughed silently. I flickered my lights a few times, giving the signal I was leaving. I saw Emerson's lights flicker too.

Emery: My dad had just checked and I responded to Arlo, sneaking to my back window. I opened it and ran out without any suspicion. I got to the boardwalk and sat on the edge, kicking my legs back and forth. I heard feet behind me and smiled, tuning around. I was pretty sure no adults knew about this boardwalk. I saw a boy behind me, but couldn't tell who it was.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Xoe: "Meet you there Dima." I told him. our foster parents didnt care if we went out. I climbed down from the roof and headed to the bored walk.

Dima: I got to the bored walk before xoe and sat down next to Emery. "Hey Em." i told her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 pm

asueu13 wrote:Xoe: "Meet you there Dima." I told him. our foster parents didnt care if we went out. I climbed down from the roof and headed to the bored walk.

Dima: I got to the bored walk before xoe and sat down next to Emery. "Hey Em." i told her.

(They all have curfews...)

Emerson: "Hello." i said, looking up. I stood and then grinned, taking a breath of the salty air. It made me feel giddy. I walked over to a bench and stripped off my clothes, leaving my in a green and white striped bikini. The air made my skin tingle and goosebump, but I wasn't cold. I think it was excitement.

Arlo: I made it to the boardwalk to see Emerson and Dimitri there. Emerson... Was... Half-naked. I looked away and dug my feet into the sand, but casually, my glance came back up to them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Xoe: "Dimitri, how do you get here so fast?" I asked, seeing him there already. he just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and sat down by a camp fire that someone started.

Dima: "Nice outfit." I commented, grinning lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Emery: i looked down and grinned back. "Thanks. Thought it'd fit the party theme." I said, seeing Arlo and waving a little.

Arlo: I waved back and walked down t the waters edge, then went ankle deep in the warm water.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Dima: "hmm..what would you do if i just pushed you in right now?" I asked, splashing her with warm water that was right below us.

Xoe: "hows the water?" I called to Arlo, from where i sat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Emery: I pretended to think and then tackled him in. "I dunno. I'd beat you to it." I said. My hair stuck to my cheek and back, like spiderwebs, gimmering in the moonlight.

Arlo: "Um, by their reaction," I said, motioning to Dima and Emery on the water, "I'd say it's good."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm

(All I can think about when I write in this chat is California Gurls...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Xoe: I giggled softly seeing dima getting tossed into the water. "Good to know."

Dima: I grinned at her, and kept her against me as we tred the water.

(that song sounds way to smililar to her other songs for my taste...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Emery: "You're really warm." I obsereved, being pressed against him. I was in sensory overdrive. people had started pile onto the beach, all wearing normal outfits of bikini clad. Someone had started a stereo and people were filing the water and sand, dancing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Dima: "So people say." I shrugged. A couple of my friends from Ultimate Frizbe club had come, and broght a frizbe along. "Hey, you wanna go play? its fun." i told her, pointing to the game happening on shore.

Xoe: I got up and started dancing to the music, having a relitivily good time.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Emery: I shook my head. "I'd rather not. I have the athletic capability of a pinecone." I smile shyly. "I'd rather be a cheerleader." I suggested and waded into the shallow end.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Dima: I smiled at her, and finally let go of her. "hey, over here!" I called, shaking my hair to dry it off. I ran over to the game.

Xoe: While dancing, some guy who i didnt even reconize came up to me. "hey babe, why dont we ditch this and go back to my place." his breath reacked of alchol.
"Um, no thanks." I told him, taking a step back. My back pressed agaisnt someone else. Looking up, i noticed it was arlo.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Emery: I stood, watching the game from the sidelines, laughing when people fell down into the sand. This was definitely a fun party.

Arlo: "What the--" I said and then turned around. "Oh, hey." I said and then saw the sleazy guy near her." I grabbed her shoulders and easily lifted her so she stood in front of me in thewater. "Now, I'm a wall."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Xoe: I made a small "Eep" like sound when Arlo picked me up. "Um...thanks." I muttered, glancing over his shoulder to see the guy walking off, grumbling.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Arlo: "No problem." I smiled. "That guy was creepy."

Emery: I cheered when Dima scored and jumped around like a cheerleader, distracting some of the defense and then they score again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum