the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 8 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

(Yeah, that sounds fine...)

Seviah: It took me a second, but when it connected, I threw my arms around his neck in a tight hug, then pulled away. "Hey Quinn." I grinned. Then I looked at the other girl... I knew her, too. Small world. "Hey Ember." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 8 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Ember: "Seviah! Long time no see." I smiled at her. "What are you doing out here?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Quinn: "H-how do you two know eachother? Seviah, why are you here?" I knew Seviah's parents were abusive, so when they moved I was really worried, thinking they were angry with her. But to see her now, I was still pretty scared. How would she react if I told her Skylar was pregnant?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Ember: "I ran into on my random adventures of a runaway." I shrugged, "She helped me get a grip on life."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Seviah: I shrugged and smiled. "My parents moved a few months ago. I decided to come back and start fresh here. Nice to see some familiar faces." I said. "And we met when I was coming back. She was on the run and she stayed with me for a while."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Quinn: "Oh..." I cracked a grin. "Seviah, please tell me you have a place to stay, I'm letting Ember stay in our spare room." Skylar lived next door, and what if she saw me bringing two girls into my house? She'd probably come over and start hitting me, yelling at me, then she'd probably break down crying, asking why I did this to her even though we both made the decision to... you know.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

(renegade, you gonna go back to MR or glee?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Seviah: "Yeah, I live there." I said, pointing to a house on the corners, only a hundred yards away or so. It was a dark grey house with a trimmed front yard and colorful garden. My black car was out front. Inside, I still had a ton of boxes to unpack.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Quinn: "Oh.. Well you can come chill with us at my place if you want." That is, if Skylar doesn't see you. "We're all friends." I said with a smile. "Its good to see you again. I missed you." Maybe if she stayed and hadn't moved, Skylar wouldn't be pregnant.... But both situations had no relevence to the other, so why was I thinking like that?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Ember: "You should. We need to catch up!" i smiled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Seviah: I pulled my hair back from my face and smiled, nodding slightly. "Yeah that'd be cool. I really do need to cath up with both of you." Mostly Quinn, but it didn't matter, Ember was still my friend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Quinn: "Awesome. Just... Er... We need to go through the back door..." I hope they thought I was talking about avoiding my parents. I hoped they wouldn't ask why. I couldn't lie. Especially not to Seviah. We'd been friends for too long.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Ember: "Why, parents dont want you bringing girls home?" I asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Seviah: I chuckled slightly. Even if they were there they might only be confused. By my mysterious return and by Ember, being a complete stranger. I wasn't really paying to much attention, to care though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:45 pm

(are you going to go back to maximum ride?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Quinn: I rolled my eyes. "Like they would are," Like crap they will when they find out about Skylar... "Im just- in a fight." Not with my parents. With Skylar. But they didn't need to know.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Ember: "Hey, i was just teasing you. Its none of my buisness about you and your fights." I shruged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Quinn: "Eh. Whatever." So I had Ember fooled, But what about Seviah? She was usually good with detecting whenever I lie.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Seviah:I raised my brows suspiciously and gave him a curious look. We got in the house and I let out a low whistle. "Nice place, Quinn." I grinned. I fight, huh? I'd have to ask later. Probably call him or something. That means I have to get his number.... Wait, it's still in my cell.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Ember: Quinns place reminded me of my old house. Big and beautiful. Even the stairs were the same. I walked over to them, and ran my hand across the oak railing. "How long have you lived here?" I asked Quinn.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 pm

((haha))

Quinn: I stole a glance at Skylar's room window and I realized, with a sinking heart, that the light was on. And I could see her silhoutte cross the room.

Skylar: I paced my room, hand on my stomach. When I looked out the window, I saw three figures walking towards Quinn's house. My eyes drooped with sadness and I stole a pick out the curtain.
And I gasped when I saw two girls with him.

Quinn: "Shoot, go go!" I yelled at the girls, pushing them inside and closing the door behind me. Well. My cover was blown... But I didn't have to tell them she was pregnant.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Seviah: I laughed a bit at the thrill of being hidden. That's when it hit me, who lived next door. Was it Skyler? I couldn't have been sure, but it seemed like it was plausible.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Ember: Great, more hiding. I scrambled inside, almost tripping.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Quinn: I sighed with relief as we got inside, but I knew she saw us. "darn it," I muttered angrily. Why couldn't she make up her mind? Does she want me or does she want me to die??
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Seviah: I moved closer to Quin, leaning to whisper in his ear. "Was that Skylar or am I delusional?" I asked. Both were possible.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum