the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Xoe: I smiled lightly back. dont get attacted to anyone...you may end up moving i had to remind myself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Arlo: "So, you're known as the loner as the town, but I'm sure you have some friend, right Xoe?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Xoe: "Not really. I have my brother, and thats about it." I shrugged. I didnt let myself get attached to people.

Dima: I grineed at Emery.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Emery: I smiled back and continued to cheer. I even contemplated flashing the guys on the defense, but that would be dirty cheating. I laughed a little. A throw went arwy and the frisbee went itno the water.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Dima: "Aw, come on guys, have some aim!" I called to them before going into the water to retrieve the frisbee.

Xoe: "So, who are you at this party with?" I asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Arlo: I shrugged. "Myself." I smiled a little.

Emerson: I laughed as he waded into the water. I winked and then walked up onto the sand, wapping a towel around my shoulders and sitting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Xoe: "Huh, i figured you would have come with friends or something." I shrugged.

Dima: I set the frisbee down in the sand and walked up behind Emerson, picked her up from the ground and twirled her around. "Hey you." I grinned lightly to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Arlo: "Friends." I scoffed lightly. "My friends don't hang out with me that often. My parents kind aof scare them away." I smiled.

Emery:"Good game." I smiled. My cheeks were heated, but it felt good as the air started to cool down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Xoe: I laughed lightly, hiding my saddness. It must be nice to have parents who cared enough to scare friends off. To have parents at all.

Dima: "Thanks." I sat in the sand and pulled her into my lap. We werent going out or anything, and everyone knew I was a huge flirt, but i liked hanging around Emery.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Emery: I rolled my head back onto his shoulder and laughed as a few girls gave me narrow eyed glares. I grinned back at them and the moved away into a group, probably plotting my demise.

Arlo: "You'll have to be a bit more convincing in your laugh to fool me." I said, putting a hand under her chin to make her look at me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Dima: I grinned at a couple of the girls and i swear one of them fainted. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around Emery, hugging her.

Xoe: "What do you mean?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Emery: "You're being very flirty." I grinned, putting my arms over his.

Arlo: "That was a cover up laugh." I shook my head. "What's wrong?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Dima: "So what if i am." I pointed out. "Would you rather me ignore you?" I asked.

Xoe: "Nothing." I tore my gaze from him. Dima was the only one who knew about our foster situation, and i planned to keep it that way.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Arlo: i sighed. "You don't need to be afriad of m." i said. "I won't tell anyone. "I promised.

Emery: "Oh, no. I like the attention." I smiled, turning my head to look at him. "I like it a lot. I also like the other girl's reactions." I grinned and put my head in the crook of his neck.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Xoe: "Who says theres anything to tell?" I asked him.

Dima: "They are realitivily funny." I saw a group of cheerleaders send death glares to Emery.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Emery: "Yeah, I'm sure I gained some enemies." I said. "But oh well." I smiled. He smelled really good... Like... Guy. I mean, there was no certain smell, but it was good. And, I wasn't just sniffing him. I had me head there, so when I took a breath, I could smell him. God.

Arlo: "Fine, I won't talk to you." I said, officially giving up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Dima: I glanced at her and smiled lightly. She probably gained more then 'some'.

Xoe: I sighed, and my phone went off. My foster parents. My eyes widened. "Dima, we have to go and like...Now!" I told him, shoving my phone into my pocket.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Emerson: I stood so he could get up. I looked down at him, my eyes slightly sad.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Dima: "I'll see you at the next party?" I asked her, smiling lightly.

Xoe: "Lets go!" I called to him, grabbing my bag and getting into his car. I had a plan that would save him from our 'parents'. Now to save myself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Emery: I stood on my toes, kissing him quickly on the lips and then nodding. "Can't wait." i said, waving and then walking to a bench. I checked my watch. 1:57/ Hm. I decided that, like the other people at the party, I would clear out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Dima: i shook my head at her and got into the car and started home.
"So this is how you get here so fast...how do you get the car without them noticing?" Xoe asked me as we drove.
"Borrowed it from a friend." I told her as we got home. I dropped the car off at my friends place and started back to the house with Xoe close behind me.
"Thats the last straw!" Was the first thing i heard when we walked in.

Xoe: The yelling was directed at me. Suprising right? Not really. "We dont know what to do with you anymore Xoe! What if your brother didnt go out to get you, what would happen to you?" my foster dad shouted at me.
"I know how to take care of myself!"
"Good, because we dont know what to do with you any more. you going to a new home over the weekend. Get packed." My foster mom said. I couldnt believe what i was hearing.
"What about Dima?" I asked, my 'brother' had already left the room.
"He wont be going with you." my world crumbled to pieces. I turned on my heal and ran out of the door and down the dark streets, not caring where i went.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Emery: I climbed up the ivy wall on the side of my house and got in without anyone noticing. I shut the window and changed into my PJ's, right as my mom came in. "Honey, what was that?" She asked. "It sounded like the window." I nodded. "Yeah, It was really hot in here, so I though I could cool it down a bit. It worked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Xoe: I ran for who knows how long. I didnt even realize where i was until i ran into Arlo and stumbled backwards. Tears streaked my face. I was getting sent off again, and this time without my 'brother' and best friend.

(g2g, be on later)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Arlo: "Woah. What happened and this time, tell me. I'm not going to judge you." I said, stepping closer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Xoe: "i-They-dima...." I sobbed, not able to for a complete sentance. I took a shaky breath and got to my feet. Only, my feet desided that they didnt want to stay under me. And being the emotional reck that i was, i ended up falling down to my knees again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum