the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 9 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Quinn: "No that was Skylar." remembering that Seviah had been here when we started going out, I quickly added "We broke up," Don't ask why... Don't ask why......
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 9 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Seviah: "Really?" I asked, slightly surprised. "Why, not to be intrusive? I totally understand if you don't want to tell me." I said, holding back. I didn't want to push any farther than i was welcomed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Quinn: Think think think.... "Emotional rages," I said. This was 100% the truth. I didn't break up with her because she got pregnant. I tried to stay with her, but when someone you 'love' starts hitting you for no reason, you know it's time to leave.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Seviah: "Sorry bout that." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder lightly. I wondered if I was still as warm as I was before, like scorching.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Quinn: "I tried to keep it going but she kept hitting me," I blurted out, not able to let her think that we broke up for no reason. But I wish I could take the words back. It would lead to more questions. God Quinn you're such an idiot!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Skylar: Who were they? Why were they with Quinn? Why was quinn with them? More importantly, why was Quinn letting them in his house? It had only been three weeks since we broke up! was he already over me? The baby! Would he still help out?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Seviah: I nodded soberly. "You don't have to go on. I don't need to know if you don't want to tell me." I said quiely. My pale eyes seached his face for any clues to shut up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Quinn: But I do need to tell you! I wanted to shout. The realization suddenly dawned on me. Holy crap, holy crap! I was going to be a dad... A littly baby girl was going to be mine... Instead I just stood there, not showing any expression except the tiredness in my eyes. I rubbed my face and put on a smile. "I got movies," I suggested.

Mrs. Toll: "Quenton? Is that you?"

Quinn: "No! It's a robber! So shut up." I shouted back, glaring in the direction from which my mom ame from.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Seviah: My eyebrows were knit together in concern. "Yeah, movies sound fine." I smiled a little. I was worried about him, fo realz. I could ask him during the movies. I had recoiled a it at Skylar's name, a little jealousy surfacing, but I wouldn't let it show.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Quinn: "Awesome," I said, smile still pasted to my face. But it didn't reach my eyes. I went down the stairs to the basement, where a three-person couch was placed before a 62" flatscreen. "Name a movie, I got it," I said, walking to our magnificent movie rack.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Seviah: We got downstairs and I grabbed his shoulder, turning him toward me. "Spill. i think I can handle it and it'll be easier to talk to you once I know."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Quinn:"I- I can't...." I said, pained. Before she could say anything, I took the middle cushion after putting in 'Paranormal Activity.' I felt guilty for not telling Seviah. We always had a good bond where we could tell each other everything.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Seviah: I nodded, silently. I sat at the extreme edge of one end of the couch, leaning on the arm. I let my eyes wander over to glance at him one more time before focusing on the screen. I had seen this movie a few times before, so paying attention would be a bit of an issue.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Quinn: I sank down in the couch and flipped my hair to one side. I ran my hand from the back to the front. I sighed slightly and sat on the couch, fiddling with my lip ring. I caught her glancing at me, so I quickly sank down some more, spreading my legs across the rug.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Seviah: I honeslty couldn't stay mad at him, even though i was trying. I didn't even have a reason to be mad. I pulled my knees up on the couch and lost my balance, tipping into him. I tried to hold a glare, but I ended up laughing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Quinn: "Ah!" I started as Seviah fell on me and began laugh. "Real smooth..." I said, smiling at her. I helped her back into a sitting position, still laughing. Good. Off the subject of why Skylar was hitting me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Ember: And they ditched me, right by teh back door. I felt loved. I leaned against the wall, placing my bag on the ground next to me. Maybe one of them will remeber me up here.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Seviah: "I thought it was very smooth... Like a ruffled potato chip." I laughed and let myself sink down, so I was next him, instead of pulling myself as far as possible.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Quinn: She sank down next to me, and I shot up immediately. "Ember's still outside," I muttered. I made my way up the stairs. "Ember? Why didn't you follow us?" I asked, laughing slightly. I stole another look at Skylar's window. She was still pacing. I could barely make out a bump on her stomach. She was growing... My daughter.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Ember: "No reason." I shrugged, "So, wheres the spare room here?" I asked, wanting to drop off my bag somewhere.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Seviah: I sprawled over the couch, laying on my side and I waited for them to come back down. If they didn't I could always just leave. I wouldn't wait for someone to get me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Quinn: I snapped my fingers. "Right. C'mon." I said, leading her to the room next to mine. King sized bed, fluffiest comforter, and temperpedic. "do what you want and come to the basement when you're done. Ignore any sounds my mom makes. Don't listen to her, don't talk to her, go straight to the basement," I instructed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Ember: "Ok." Again, this room reminded me of my own. "Thanks." i threw my backpack on the bed and walked around the room one time.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Quinn: "Cool." and with that, I left the room, closing the door behind me. "Back," I said to Seviah. Instead of sitting the middle, I sat on the other end of the couch.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Ember: There was a vanity in the room. Sighing, i pulled off my hoodie. I had a tank top on and was able to see most of my shoulders. I winced seeing the purpleish-blue colored patches. I lifted up the bottom of my shirt up about an inch to see a large bruise froming. My dad was harsher then usual when he found me this morning. I pulled my hoodie back on, and walked out of the room, going down to the basement.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum