the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 11 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Seviah: I bit down hard on my lip, my eyes searching back and forth. In the window of my house, I was my little... Well, not so little, puppy-- Libson. I sighed. "I mean, I really would love to stay and chat, but I have a puppy that needs to be let out." I said, edging my way towards my house. "It was good to see you again, Quinn. You too, Skylar." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 11 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Quinn: I glared at Seviah. Way to leave at the worst time... "Ok..." I said quietly. She left me and Skylar alone. As soon as she was out of earshot, I turned to Skylar. "How's the baby?"

Skylar: "She's good. Quinn?"

Quinn: "Hm?"

Skylar: "Im sorry I hit you..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Seviah: The feelings between those two were too much for my delicate psyche to handle. I got to the house and put the lock in the door, heaing Lib's high pitched barking and whining. I walked in and stood at the window for a second. I decided to apologize, because I had such an impressionable consience. I pulled out my phone and texted Quinn:

Sorry to leave u, she was intimidating... Again, really, really sorry =(
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Quinn: I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket and I looked at Skylar awkwardly. Mostly because whenever that happened when we were going out she would always reach in and get it. She looked at my pocket and want.

Skylar: "Want me to get it?" I asked, smiling desperatley. I wanted him back so bad.

Quinn: "No," I said harshly. I read Seviah's text and quickly responded: Whatever. I have to go anyway.
"I gotta go, Skylar." I turned on my heel and tried to forget the hurt in her face. I would be there for the baby, not her. I was done with her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Seviah: I nodded and tossed the phone over the back of the couch. Lib ran around and brought it to me, the phone covered in drool. "Aw, thanks girl." I said, a frown on my face. The little german sheperd pup climbed unto my lip and pawed at my chest. "No, I'm happy, really."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 pm

((Next day...?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 pm

(Yeah.)

Seviah: It was probably about 10 when I got out of bed. I got dressed and sat on my couch, looking at the box near the window that contained my tv. On a stand near the couch was my phone, which hadn't been harmed by Lib's drooly mouth. I smiled as she twitched in her sleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Quinn: I rose out of bed in nothing but my boxers. Realizing my curtains were open, I quickly shut them closed and relaxed. It was 10 o'clock. The pregnancy would have Skylar asleep until at least 3. Checking my phone for any texts, I pulled on a pair of low rise black jeans and walked to the spare room: Ember was still asleep. I walked outside to get the mail, feeling the warm summer breeze on my bare torso.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Seviah: I had started out the door and saw Quinn come out of his house. I turned on my heel and walked back inside, sitting on the couch. The mail could wait. Yep, definitely. But, I also didn't want him to think I was afraid of him. I tied my hair up in a messy bun andsighed. My shirt hung down over one of my shoulders and my purple skinny jeans stood out in the sun and I went to the mailbox. Libson had pushed the door open and made a break for it. I groaned and started after her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Quinn: I saw Seviah walk out of her house so I raised my arm and waved at her, getting the mail and sorting it so my parents wouldn't 'accidentally' read my mail
One envelope was addressed to me.
QUINN TOLL
I knew that it was a friend, since they wrote Quinn insted of Quenton, so I also knew it was a party. I read on, and learned there would be a rave tonight, 8 to whenever, in the old warehouse just outside of town. I looked at Seviah to see if she got one too.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Seviah: Lib hadn't got far. I shoved her back in the house and got the letters in the box. Junk, junk, junk, rave invite. Oh, so so. I checked and grinned. I guess my body paint was going to come in handy. I skipped over to his house and leaned on his mailbox, my head cocked. "You going tonight?" I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Quinn: I grinned. "Course I am. I haven't been to a freaking rave in forever. I take it you are?" I asked, suddenly wishing I had at least a T-Shirt on. I hadn't planned on having a conversation with Seviah half-naked.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Seviah: "Well, how else am I going to celebrate coming back into town?" I asked with a more devious looking smile. My blonde bangs fell into one of my eyes, which were trained on Quinn's face.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Quinn:"Touche. I can pick you up, if you want." I suggested, turning around and gesturing to my car- a black Audi. "Whaddya say?" I fixed my hair and realized I forgot to take my lip ring out before sleeping. No wonder my mouth felt numb. I took in her appearance and smiled. It felt good to say hi to Seviah in the mornings, like how I used to.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Seviah: "Really?" I asked dubiously. "If you don't mind." I was excited, all ready to gt my outfit together. The last city i had lived in, had tons of funky botiques. I was nearly bouncing, lost in my own thoughts.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Quinn: I laughed at her excitement. "Alright. I'll pick you up at 8:30 then. Can't be on time, can we?" I said, looking at my door. "Well I gotta go put a shirt on... See ya later."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Seviah: "See yah!" I said before jogging back to my house. Now, i had a huge to-do list. First, start unpacking boxes. I got my bathroom ones unpacked andd found some bright body paint and a tube of glow in the dark paint. Oh. Hellz. Yeah. I brushed out my hair and jumped in the shower, realizing my mind was a few hours ahead.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Quinn: I got back in my house, then remembered all the boxes she had to unpack. I sent her a text: Need help unpacking?
I pulled on a black fitted t shirt and took my lip ring out, feeling suddenly rushing through my lips.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Sevaih: I texted him back, giddy: Yeah, but enter at your own risk. It always happened when I got excited, I'd giggle and shiver and be extremely hyper. I really had to get myself under control.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Quinn: 'Ok. B over soon.'
I grabbed my lip ring and tucked it in my pocket before leaving my house, walking over to Seviah's.

Skylar: He probably though I was still asleep, but I was fully awake when I saw him cross over to Seviah's house. It had only been three weeks, Quinn! I wanted to yell at him. He was being so.... so rude about this all! I live next door and he's got these girls hanging around him? What is that?!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Seviah: I opened the door as he got to it. "Hey, thanks for coming to help." I said gratefully. I nodded to the box on the kitchen counter. "If you want, we can start with that. I'm pretty sure it has nothing... Unexpected in it." I grinned. I opened it up to see a bunch of pots and pans. I wanted to sigh in relief. I pointed to the pan rack. "Right up here." I said ans started on dishes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 am

Quinn: "Mmkay." I said, bending down to grab a couple pots. I stacked them and looked at her. "That good?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 am

Seviah: I glanced up. "Yeah, that's fine. I just need everything out of the boxes." I shrugged. I climbed onto the counter and kneeled in front of the cupboard. I stacked plates inside and then started on cups.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:13 am

Quinn: I finished up and got a new box and emptied that one as well. My back began to hurt from bending down and stretching up, but then I found a bottle of body paint and laughed. "Im using this later..." I wondered if Skylar would go. She probably wouldn't, since there woulld be way too many influences over there. I felt bad for her. No parties or raves for 9 months? I wondered if Saviah was wondering the same thing. Probably not, she seemed intent on finishing the unpacking.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:19 am

Seviah: I laughed, remembering why we were friends. "Okay, that was totally my game plane." I teased. "I have some clip-in extentions, if you want them, too." I said, finishing up. My mind flickered to Skylar for a second but then went to the ginormous box of movies in my living room. "We can do movies now." I suggested.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum