the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 12 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 am

Quinn: I smiled and nodded. "I'll break a glowstick over my clothes and I'll be glowing," Yeah, that was probably unhealthy, but nothing compared to the drugs that would be distributed over there. "Hey, Seviah, you know to be careful right? Don't ever set your drink down, don't take anything from anyone, that kind of stuff." I looked at her, honestly worried for her safety. I saved Skylar from drinking a fix beer, and from taking ecstacy. So I didn't want to repeat that.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 12 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am

Seviah: "Yeah, I'm a self-proclaimed 'smart raver.'" I said. "All I need is the glow in the dark paint." I grinned. I plopped down on my couch and used my long legs to pull the box of movies over. I opened it up and chuckled to myslef. It was packed to the brim and this wasn't the only one.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:35 am

Quinn: I whistled at the movies. "You got the Smurfs?" I asked, grinning. Not waiting for answer, I kneeled down on my knees and began sifting through the movies. "And that's good. I hate watching out for people at these things... And since it's 8 to whenever I plan to drink in the beginning so I'll be sober when I take you home," I said with a grin, so she would know I was being responsible.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 am

Seviah: Inodded. "Even if you aren't I have a liscence. I know how to drive. And I hate alcohol." I shrugged. Not to be good girl, because I was far from it, I was just incredibly responsible because my uncle died in a car accident involving a drunk driver.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 am

Quinn: "Well I'm not getting DRUNK," I assured, laughing. The doorbell rang.

Skylar: I wrung my hands as I waited for someone to open the door. Despite the warm weather I was wearing a hoodie to disguise my bump. It wasn't huge, luckily, but I'm sure Seviah had noticed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 am

Seviah: "You never know." I shrugged. "I'll be right back." I opened the door and saw Skylar. "Oh, hey, Skylar. Something you need?" I asked, eyeing her hoodie. I knew I saw a bump yesterday!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:48 am

Skylar: "Um.. I hate to barge in but ould I hang with you for a bit?" I acted like I hadn't seen Quinn come over.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 am

Seviah: It had taken me by surprise. Skylar and i had never really been friends. Was it because I was hanging out with Quinn? "Yeah, I guess, if you want." I said hesitantly. I walked back into the living room and plopped down on the couch, getting wrist deep into the movies again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 am

Quinn: My position became rigid as I saw Skylar come in. Is she stalking me now? "Hi," I said stiffly as she walked in. I looked at the movie box and searched for the Smurfs.

Skylar: "Hi," I said shyly.Grr! His frigidness made me want to punch him in the stomach. Why couldn't he just forgive me? It wasn't me! It was the emotional rage that came with what he did to me! Well... I guess it's not his fault... entirely...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 am

Seviah: I noticed how each of their attitudes changed. I glanced at Quinn with a Want her out? type look. If he did, I'm sure I could handle it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 am

Quinn: I caught Seviah's look and shook my head. I'm not going to be mean to the girl who's having my daughter. Maybe I won't be as nice, but... She's gonna be kicked out by her parents. I can't kick her out now.

Skylar: I looked at there exchange of glances and nearly cried. Nothing worked for me! Ever! I quickly wiped them away. "Need help unpacking?" Would that harm the baby? No.... If I started getting pains Quinn would cover for me... he wants to keep the baby safe.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:16 am

Seviah: I honeslty didn't want her in here. My hunch that she was pregnant was something that kept me from acting. That and risking my friendship with Quinn. "I mean, I know you two haven't formally told me, but I just want it to be out in th open. I know you're pregnant, Skylar. And I have a hunch that it's Quinn's." I said in a monotone. If she denied it, I'd tell her to lay off the cheetos and if she didn't, I'd have the satisfaction of intuition.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:20 am

Quinn: My head snapped up at Seviah's words and for a moment I thought of denying it, but then... I just got too angry. I stood up abruptly and walked up the stairs to the room I assumed was the spare. Damnit! I wanted to punch a wall, so I did, causing the lamps to rattle.

Skylar: As soon as Quinn left, I broke down crying. "He... He h-hates me!" I moaned between sobs.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:23 am

Seviah: Maternal instincts were something every girl was born with. No matter what. And now it was acting, seeing Skylar cry. I knelt down by her and grabbed one of her hands. "How do you know?" I asked, choosing my words carefully.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 am

Skylar: "How do I know it's Quinn's?" I asked shakily after I had composed myself. I looked at the cieling when I heard a thud. "Because he's the only guy I've ever done it with..." I admitted. Tears kept streaming down my cheeks, and I wish they would stop. I ripped my hand from hers, angry. "It's his fault! He did this to me!" I shouted at the cieling. No he didn't, no he didn't...

Quinn: I heard her accuse me AGAIN and I was glad I wasn't down there. I'd probably be getting punched and slapped. All I did was sit on the bed angrily and listen to her cry.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 am

Seviah: "No, how d you know he hates you?" I clarified. He didn't seem pleased with her, in fact, he seemed pissed. But, he didn't seem like the type of guy who would hate her. I stood up. "And it's as much your fault as his. You could have said no. I have a feeling that he didn't rape you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:38 am

Skylar: I stared at her angrily. "Did you not just see his reaction? Did he tell you I hit him? He hates me! It's obvious!" I shouted. I knew Quinn could never hate, but he seemed very angry. He probably punched a hole in the wall. "And no, he didn't rape me. I'm just angry," I said through gritted teeth.

Quinn: I thought of the time 5 months away. I'd be in a hospital waiting to hold my baby girl. Would I be happy or freaked? Of course I'd be happy. I'd have a daughter. A little sunshine in my arms.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Seviah: "I'm going to go talk to him real quick, just try and calm down a little." I said, walking up the stairs and knocking on the door to the spare room where the bang had come from.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am

Quinn: I composed my angry expression. Anyone who would see me like that would think I was a murderer. "Yeah?" I called out, annoyed that my voice cracked. she probably thought I was crying. Which I wasn't.

Skylar: She left and I tried to stop my sobs- or, at least, reduce the severity of them.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 am

Seviah: I walked in and cringed, seein where his fist made contact with my wall. "Um, I'm really sorry... And you're really scaring me, but that's aside the point. I just figured it'd be easier if you both knew I knew." I said, tears welled in my eyes but didn't flow over.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:00 am

Quinn: I caught the tears in her eyes and sighed. "Dont cry. Sorry about the wall." I muttered, flexing my hand, knuckles red. "Whatd Skylar say?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 am

Seviah: "She said you hate her and that she's just angry." I said, wiping a few stray tears. I walked over to the bed and sat down putting my forehead in my hands. "Do you still love her?" I asked quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 am

Quinn: "I can't tell if I still love her or I love the part of her with my baby girl. I don't hate her though," I admitted, calming down slightly. "But it is my fault. I wasn't careful... My baby girl..." I repeated just because the words sounded funny as they rolled across my tongue.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:12 am

Seviah: I nodded silently. Maybe if I hadn't come back, they would have figured it all out. Maybe I should move back out. "I shouldn't have said anything." I mumbled miserably. Stupid!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:19 am

Quinn: I shrugged, not really agreeing or disagreeing with her. "You were gonna find out anyway." I decided now was the time to let out everything I was holding in. "Im having a daughter in five months because I'm an idiot and Skylar's an idiot. We've screwed an innocent child's life and I'm gonna try and be the best dad ever but I'm freaked out because.... a baby, Seviah! A baby isn't something you take care of on your own! And her parents don't know, my parents don't know, I'm supporting the medical bills and doctor appointments using my paycheck money..." I rambled on, spilling everything, not controlling the words that left my mouth. When I was done I sighed. "And it's not your problem, so feel free to completely disregard everything I just said..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum