the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Megan screamed and screamed. THe fire was hot and was burning her skin. Jason was with her but he wasnt moving. She screamed hos name and nothing happened. "JASON!!!" She screamed and screamed.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Jason's lips moved and said quietly, "Meg... My Meg." A tear slid from on eye.

Jason's mother and Al both came running in the room. They started working on Megan and Jason.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Megan screamed "Not my jason!!!!! No please dont... not my jason not my jason!" She screamed and cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

They worked on the pair for quite a while.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Megan woke up 3 weeks later. SHe looked around fanticly for Jason but he was nowhere to be seen. Tears flooded into her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Jason was in his own room. He was listening to music with a frown. He crinkled his nose. He turned off his ipod and went down to see if megan was awake. He knew that if anyone had been home he would have been yelled at for being up. He grinned when he saw her awake. "Meg!" He went by her side and kissed her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Megan turned and held onto Jason for dear life. She pulled back tears of joy comming down. "Your...alive!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Jason cringed slightly, the tightness causing his chest to hurt. "So are you!" He smiled and looked down at her as he poulled back slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"What happened?" Megan asked looking at him. "YOu were stabbed and.. he took my blood.. and I took the knife." Megan said looking at him and put her hand on his chest and let out a sigh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Jason winced slightly at her hand. He took it in his own and brushed his lips against it. "You threw the knife at his chest. My family never found his body. So evidently the jerk lived. Be careful with my chest love, I just woke up yesterday and I guess I pulled the stitches out a lot of time already."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Megan looked at him. "I will kill him." She threatened. "Im sorry." She said pulling her hand away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 am

Jason stroked her cheek and shook his head. "Not alone." He moved and laid on the bed next to her. "We also need to plan some things when you're feeling better."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 am

"Like what?" Megan asked with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 am

Jason smiled. ""Like the wedding we both missed. You and I were supposed to wed quite a while ago."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 am

Megan laughed softly and nodded. "Let us wed tomorro night."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 am

Jason smiled. "I love that idea, but will you feel up to it?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 am

"Yes!" Megan said with a huge smile. Megan and Jason's sisters started to plan the wedding and then the night came. Megan stood infront of themirror looking at herself. Her choclate brown hair was down and curled down her back. Her makeup was light and made her look pale and soft. Her dress was a strapless dress and a viel that went down her back in pure bliss.
"REady to go little sisteR?" Al asked.
Megan nodded and took his arm. "The wedding shall begin soon."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Jason grinned. He was in a tux and his hair was tamed, slicked back nicely. He was waiting for his bride. At the moment, he couldn't have been happier.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Megan sttod waiting for the music to start. Nole came to the back and held out his arm for her to take. She took his and Al's who would both be walking her down the aile. The music started and everybody stood. Megan gripped her bouque of red roses and let out a shaky breath and began to walk down the aile. Her eyes glued to Jason.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:09 pm

(I'll be going any minute, plus I won't be on tomorrow)

Jason smiled as he watched Megan. His breath was caught in his throat and he was grinning. He looked her up and down and his eyes were filled with love.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 pm

(blah D: haha well thats pay back for me not being on in a while were are you going?)

Megan finally walked to him and she turned to Nole who pulled up her viel and kissed her cheek and turned. She walked up with Jason and said her vows.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:21 pm

(today,I have a friend coming over so I won't be on the computer... and tomorrow I'm going someplace with my family for my mom's birthday)

Jason smiled as she walked down the aisle. He grinned as they said their vows.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:23 pm

(yay haha :p have fun)

When the wedding kiss came Megan wrpped her arms around his neck and kissed him with a passion never before told.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Jason's arms were around her tightly. He grinned beneath the kiss and kissed her back with the same passion.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Megan pulled back and she grined with all of her. They walked down the aile and into the limo to go to the reception back at Jason's house. Once in the car Megan pulled Jason ontop of her and she kissed him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next