the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures Empty Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 pm

The setting is a boarding school that's for gifted humans (meaning they have powers like visions and whatnot) and paranormal creatures like werewolves, vampires, witches, etc. Students/ young staff falling. Here's the catch, Most relationships have to be forbidden. Like a young teacher and student, or a witch and vampire.
Vampires are only supposed to be with vampires. Werewolves can be with humans and werewolves. Witches can be with only witches. So, if you want to throw something new in, tell me how a relationship can be forbidden.

Name:
Looks:
-hair
-eyes
-skin color

-height
-build
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s)
Personality:

Last edited by smellzlyknirvana on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: Megan
Looks:
-hair Raven Black
-eyes Icy blue
-skin color Ivory
-height 5'8
-build slim and fit
Species: Human
Personality: Emo and she is dark and seductive but she is stand offish.

Name: Jaden
Looks:
-hair Choclate brown
-eyes icy green
-skin color tan
-height 6'0
-build muscular and fit
Species: Vampire.. He can read minds and change peoples thoughts.
Personality: Funny and sweet. He likes to watch people.

Last edited by animealice1003 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Name: Amelia Black
Looks:
-hair: mid torso length, wavy, black
-eyes: violet, framed by long thick black lashes
-skin color: pale white
-height: 5' 5"
-build: tallish, curvy, slightly muscular
Species: vampire
Personality: shy, kind of bubbly, sometimes hyper, Gothic, sweet
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 pm

((Nice charrie ^.^ You want to join my chat? Its in paranormal in fantasy.))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 pm

(Thanks. ^_^ ooh. I think I shall.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 pm

((Haha ok!!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 am

bump
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am

want 2 start
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah.

Amelia: I slid into the chemistry room. Today was the first day of school. I was thrilled. I stared straight ahead at the white board. This chem class was for vampires only. Any students that weren't vampires would be kicked out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 am

Megan: I walked into the Chem room and looked at the people. I went to the back and put my books down.

Jaden: I walked into the chem room after what smelled like a human. I growled but sat in the front to adviod the smell.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 am

Amelia: I glanced up at the guy who sat next to me. He didn't seem like he was in good mood. But then I understood why when the scent of a human hit my nostrils.

(would you like me to throw an extra character in?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am

((Ya a guy would work)

Jaden: I felt my self thinking of the human and the scent was sweet like candy to me.

Megan: I sat down and blared my music through my headphones.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Name: Zac
Looks:
-hair shaggy brown
-eyes wide brown and hidden behind glasses
-skin color pale white
-height 6'0"
-build tall muscular lean
Personality: shy, outgoing once you know him, a gentleman, a bit bubbly, clumsy, dorky
Species: warlock

Amelia: I glanced at the guy sitting next to me. "Hi. I'm Amelia." I said softly.

Zac: I walked into the Chemistry room. It felt weird when all the eyes turned on me. I looked down and quickly went to the back of the room and sat down next to a girl. She had the aura of a human.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

Jaden: I looked at her. "Im Jaden... nice to meet you."

Megan: I looked up and looked back down. I was listening to a good song and I didnt want anymore wierd stares I have already gotten from people.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 am

Amelia: "Nice to meet you too Jaden." I looked at him.

Zac: I looked around and realized that everyone except the girl and i had auras of vampires. I poked the girl. "Uh, both of us are in the wrong chem class Miss..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:38 am

Jaden: I nodded. "What should we do about the human?"

Megan: I looked at the boy. "What?" I asked alittle too loudly.

((Gtg sorry D:))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am

Amelia: I frowned slightly. "See if the human leaves?" I was now holding my breath slightly. I was young which meant I didn't have a strong willpower.

Xavier: I looked around hoping no one had heard her, but quite a few heads turned. "We uh go to the right chem classes. Stick close to me until we get to the human chem class." I said with a nod as i pushed my glasses up on my nose more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am

Jaden: I nodded and said "I will hold you back if I need to." I said with a sly smile.

Megan: I looked at him wierdly. "Arent they all human?" I asked confused.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 am

*Zac

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am

Amelia: I shot him a slight glare but smiled. "Gee, thanks. Nice to know." I said and let a breath.

Zac: I shook my head. "No, they're vampires. They will possibly kill you for blood and will kill me because I'm a warlock." I whispered as I stood. I looked back at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am

Hi, do you think it woulld be okay if I join?

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 am

(Of course. ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 am

Oh thanks so much!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 am

(no problem)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 am

Name: Kitty Lorren
Looks:
-hair: whitish blond hair(very light) it is also slightly wavy, but mostly straight
-eyes: very light blue
-skin color: pale but shiny

-height: 5'1 (short)
-build: slim, small, weak
Species: human
Personality: Has a very soft and gentle voice that calms anyone down. He's very sweet and loves to spend most of his time outside. He doesn't get offended...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum