the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Empty Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:28 pm

The setting is a boarding school that's for gifted humans (meaning they have powers like visions and whatnot) and paranormal creatures like werewolves, vampires, witches, etc. Students/ young staff falling. Here's the catch, Most relationships have to be forbidden. Like a young teacher and student, or a witch and vampire.
Vampires are only supposed to be with vampires. Werewolves can be with humans and werewolves. Witches can be with only witches. So, if you want to throw something new in, tell me how a relationship can be forbidden.

I'm bringing this back. Also, bring in characters that aren't necessarily straight. ^_^

My rules:
~No one liners.
~You MUST make at least two characters.
~If it two characters go to bed, time skip.
~Have fun.

Name:
Image:
Or Looks:
-hair
-eyes
-skin color
-height
-build
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s)
Personality:
Other:
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 pm

YAY! -tackles Ericha-
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Name: Alex
Image:
Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzsnlOExrz-uQwyB6pyYVhpFuIEPEYAu4kxz5tjRFThI1abIiz-w
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Vampire
Personality: TBD
Other: N/A

Name: James
Image:
Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Yn3dPeU55sSQ1DMzGBRkJsVRUyjj2b7DQy0p97fwrLSyUJQM
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Werewolf
Personality: TBD
Other: N/A

(*is tackled* XD )
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Name: Emmalee B. Jantz
Image: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 2527047945_small_1
Or Looks:
-hair
-eyes
-skin color
-height
-build
Species: Human. Controls soundwaves.
Personality: Fun-loving, caring, can get as fired up as Ashton at times; does suffer from depression and insomnia.
Other: Is paralyzed from the waist down, gets around with a manual wheelchair. Wears black, fingerless gloves to keep her hands protected from skin damage. (Cuts, splinters, callouses, ect.) Axis and Ashton are her foster brothers.

Name: Ashton Bryers
Image: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Red-black-emo-guy-hair-style
Or Looks:
-hair
-eyes
-skin color
-height
-build
Species: Vampire - controls fire at will.
Personality: Short-tempered, anti-social for the most part and awkward when he does speak, which usually leads to him lashing out. Has an addiction to dirty, bad words. Is possessive of those he cares about and would kill to protect them – goes without saying that he WILL turn violent if provoked. Ashton's often a danger to those around him due to him not being able to control his powers when he gets upset.
Other: Will develop - big bro to Emmalee, twin to Axis.

Name: Axis Bryers
Image: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 Axis
Or Looks:
-hair
-eyes
-skin color
-height
-build
Species: Dark Vampire - You'll see...
Personality: Doesn't have much of one. Silent, cold.
Other: Axis’s body is horrendously scarred to the point of being unidentifiable...he wears a jacket that hides everything from his nose down, his left eye having a nude-colored patch of cloth stapled to the socket. Twin to Ashton, big bro to Emmalee.

(-huggles- x3 I'll make more here soon.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 pm

(*hugs* Okay. =3 )
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 pm

(Should we start?)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

(=D I say yes.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Alex walked down the hallway, toward her class. Her eyes scanned the halls, looking for something of interest. She was thinking about skipping her first class, after all, she really didn't feel like listening to some lecture on blood lust and how it was bad. A small sigh escaped her lips as she continued to look for something of interest; what, it didn't matter, but as long as there was something to take her mind away from this place she was happy.

James walked in the courtyard, his jaw clenched and his hands shoved in the pockets of his dark gray hoodie. He walked with his head bent, listening carefully. He wanted to be back at home, not here at this stupid boarding school. He was needed at home and yet his parents had sent him here. He sighed and took in a deep breath before heading inside the school.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm

:O IM INTERESTEDDDD! But...... i need inspiration.... for characters >.< *thinks* Hmm..... maybe i should kick Ash in here...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Kick whoever you'd like to in here Ravyn. ^_^
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:19 pm

(Sorry, family stuff. xD)

"I'm just saying that you guys need to loosen up a bit...I mean, we can't change the fact that Marcus dumped us here, but we can at least try to make the best of it." Ashton rolled his eyes as Em went on and on and on with her 'inspirational lecture,' biting back a smirk at the thought of telling her to remember who was pushing her chair. He tossed it away, figuring he'd rather listen to this than have her bitch at him and calling him a jerk. Axis walked by their side, seeming as disinterested as ever with his almost robotic, paced strides, but his eye occasionally glanced over to Emmalee, letting her know he was listening. "Living with anti-social vampires has lost its appeal," she commented dryly, but her blue eyes were twinkling with their usual good-hearted humor. "Tch, like we just LOVE living with you; smartass."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Name: Blaire Devon
Image: N/A
Or Looks:
-hair: Short punk-cut black, crimson tips
-eyes: Dark brown
-skin color: Pale
-height: Average (cant picture an exact measurement)
-build: Nice figure, some curves.
Species: Werewolf (her shift-form is a brown eyed black wolf)
Personality: Tough, defiant, stubborn, completely rebellious, HATES to be ordered around. Wont hesitate to pick a fight.
Other: Double pierced ears and a silver metal barbell through her right eyebrow.

Name: Asher "Ash" Payne
Image: N/A
Or Looks:
-hair: Thick shock of long-ish emo cut black hair.
-eyes: Pale ice blue
-skin color: Pale
-height: Again, dont have a numerical value, but he's TALL. Like, freakishly so.
-build: Lean muscled, some muscular definition but not a lot. Long limbed, lanky, i guess.
Species: Vampire
Personality: Umm.... he's tricky to describe. Doesnt really have set personality traits, per se. He's been developed, but i have issues descriing him, so i guess you'll find out.
Other: Has a scar across his right eye, has a few tattoos. Wolves racing in a circle around his upper left arm, a massive black cobra coiled around his lower right arm, a grim reaper standing on a pile of skulls on his back.... Black snakebites in his lower lip, two small black rings in each ear, a black barbell in his right eyebrow.

May bring in extra characters later if spots need filling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:37 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:(Sorry, family stuff. xD)

"I'm just saying that you guys need to loosen up a bit...I mean, we can't change the fact that Marcus dumped us here, but we can at least try to make the best of it." Ashton rolled his eyes as Em went on and on and on with her 'inspirational lecture,' biting back a smirk at the thought of telling her to remember who was pushing her chair. He tossed it away, figuring he'd rather listen to this than have her bitch at him and calling him a jerk. Axis walked by their side, seeming as disinterested as ever with his almost robotic, paced strides, but his eye occasionally glanced over to Emmalee, letting her know he was listening. "Living with anti-social vampires has lost its appeal," she commented dryly, but her blue eyes were twinkling with their usual good-hearted humor. "Tch, like we just LOVE living with you; smartass."

(Mady dear, where are they, the courtyard, in the school, or...? Just curious so maybe someone can run into them.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Blaire: I stood outside, arms crossed, glaring up at the school. I HATED it here. I wondered how easy it would be or how long it would take me to get expelled. I would just have to keep pushing rules and hope that they finally booted me out. Its not that schoolwork was HARD..... just BORING. I had better things to do with my time than waste it in here.

Ash: I wandered through the hallways of the school, head bent, slightly hunched over as i often was. I didnt usually like to walk at my full height. This place was so big, it was hard to believe id ever stop getting lost. Hence, since i was bored, id decided to explore. I hadnt been here very long, and getting the lay of the land was necessary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Name: Derek
Image:
Or Looks:
-hair: shaggy, dirty blonde with blue tips
-eyes: dark green
-skin color: tanned
-height: 6' 1"
-build: muscular, tall, lean
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Elemental~ earth elemental so he has earthy powers
Personality: Quiet since he's mute, sweet, sarcastic, kind of bubbly, cynical, stubborn
Other: He's mute so he carries a notebook and pen with him everywhere he goes.

Name: Rose
Image:
Or Looks:
-hair: curly, a deep auburn, down to the small of her back
-eyes: a light gray
-skin color: pale like a vampire
-height: 5' 5"
-build: curvy, lean, slightly muscular
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Necromancer~ can see and talk to ghost, can raise the dead
Personality: stubborn, sarcastic, kind of a loner, keeps to herself, more to come
Other: ...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm

(@Ericha - Uuuuuuuuhm, I'd say the courtyard.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm

(Okay. I just wanted to know. Smile Thank you Mady.)

Derek went outside to get some fresh air. He had a free hour and he didn't want to be stuck inside, he wanted to be outside where he could enjoy nature. He walked with his head down and walked over to a bench. He sat down and pulled out a notebook for drawing. He looked up and saw a girl (Blaire).

Rose hurried down the hallway, jaw clenched. This wasn't someplace she wanted to be. She wanted to be anywhere but there. She sighed and bent her head, not caring if she ran into someone, which is exactly what she did. She looked up at a guy (Ash).

Alex slipped out of the school unnoticed and walked along in the courtyard. She noticed three people and walked slightly closer. There was a girl in a wheelchair and two guys. She walked closer again out of curiosity although she made it look like ah was just walking along.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Blaire: I felt eyes on me, and my glare moved, spotting the guy who the eyes belonged to. "What?" i snapped, continuing to glare. People.... people ticked me off right now.

Ash: I was very surprised when someone ran into me. I looked down at the girl. "Oh. Um, hello." i said simply, my voice a low rumble. It wasnt often that people ran into me, unless they were just totally spaced out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Derek quickly looked down at his notebook and wrote down 'Nothing', then held it up, but doubted she could see it. After all, it wasn't like he could talk, he was mute. He watched her a moment and then looked down, starting to draw.

Rose looked up at the guy and smiled slightly. "Hi. Er, sorry for running into you, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Her smile turned a bit more apologetic as she looked at him. One thought popped into her head that was that he was tall.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Ash: A laugh rumbled out, and i smiled a bit. "No problem. It happens." i said. I ran into walls and doors and stuff when i wasnt paying attention. Not so much people, but hey, everyone was different.

Blaire: I raised an eyebrow, wondering why he's written on his notepad instead of talking. Maybe he was mute...? I decided i didnt care and resumed my glaring at the school.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

( Yes'm! :3 -tackles, clings- )

After a while the trio stopped, just taking in the surroundings. Emmalee was having a harder and harder time trying to keep positive about the turn-out of events, and it showed. She always tried to stay upbeat for the sake of the twins, but there were some times...she just couldn't. And this was definitely one of those times. Ashton looked at her for a moment, then sighed as he crouched beside her so they were eye-level. He took her pretty little sad face in his hands. "Em, hey... Look at me. It'll be fine; better than sticking around with Marcus and his whore, right...?" A smile, albeit she was trying to keep it under wraps. "Thought so." He chuckled, glancing at Axis, who was looking elsewhere. Following his gaze, he found that he was staring at a girl walking by. (Alex)

Ashton nudged Emmalee and she looked over, her smile widening. It was a nice change, seeing Axis take an interest in something; even better if that 'something' were a girl. "Miss?" she called.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Rose's smile widened slightly. "I'm happy you understand. I'm Rose." She offered her hand. "You look like you have no idea where you're going. I can show you around if you want..."

Derek continued t draw, but wondered who the girl was. He frowned slightly, curiosity taking over and stood. He walked over to the girl and wrote: 'Hi, I'm Derek. Sorry for not answering your question before, but I can't talk.'

Damn, I've been caught... was Alex's first thought when she turned and walked over to the trio. A small smile passed her lips. "Yes?" She looked between the three, her eyes staying longer on the one boy (Axis), and then looked back to the girl.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Ash: I shook the offered hand somewhat awkwardly. "Im Ash." i supplied. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, i have no idea where anything is around here." i said, sighing. "A tour really would be helpful, if you're sure you dont mind."

Blaire: The guy came over and scribbled something else. I read it briefly. "Oh. I wondered why you were writing. My name's Blaire. Nice to meet you, i suppose." i said, still in an irritated mindstate.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Rose smiled and shook his hand. Her smile widened a puny bit. "I don't mind showing you around. This place will be a maze to you for several days, but in no time you'll know the school like the back of your hand." She offered a warm smile and let go of his hand when she realized she had held it slightly longer then needed.

Derek's eyes filled with amusement and he smiled a small amused smile. He wrote: 'Yeah. Nice to meet you too, Blaire. I know this is probably going to come off as rude, but I'm just curious; why do you seem irritated?' He looked at her and tilted his head to the side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Axis continued to watch the girl as she came over, his single-eyed gaze empty, but intense enough to suffocate a grown were if he was using an actual weapon. His attention was divided, yet still equally centered as Emmalee spoke up. "Are you new here? We're kinda...confuzzled," she giggled at her favorite word, Ashton rolling his eyes. "I'm Emmalee, and these are my brothers Ashton, and Axis." The twins merely nodded; she was better at socializing than they would ever be.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next