the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Amelia drove to the mansion and parked. She got two of the guards to take him in and down to a cell. She walked inside and saw Mai. She nodded toward her in acknowledgment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

James finnaly came to as he was tossed unceramonisly into a dark cell. He sat up and rubbed his head as he groaned, momentarily dazed as he woke from his sleep.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 pm

At the sound of the door opening, she turned, placing down her task of replacing the roses on the stand near the entrance. She stepped back at the scent of Miss Amelia, kneeling as she sat with her legs underneath her. "Miss Amelia," she greeted, her voice quiet, but blank of any human emotion. She picked up the scent of another, along with the scent of the guards. The Lady had went out today in order to select another toy, and it seemed she had found one that peaked her interest. They fell silent as the guards removed him from presence, taking him underground to the cells. "Shall I prepare anything for him?" She asked, "Would you like some time to rest, Miss? I will tend to him as you request."

(Just so you know, Mai's blind as well.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm

"No Mai. I shall be present while he awakes. You are dismissed for the moment." She moved and went down to the cells, her eyes adjusting to the blackness. She moved and stopped in front of his cell, a cold smile playing on her lips. "Sleep well Wolfy?"

(Okay.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Nodding, she waited until Miss Amelia's footsteps faded before she stood, returning to the flowers. After this she would tend to the Lady's chambers, as well as making sure everything else was to Her satisfaction. Briefly, her thoughts returned to the male. For some reason, she had the inkling that things with this one would turn out different, though she wasn't certain that would turn out to be a good thing. Nevertheless, she dismissed the thought, going about her other duties, as swiftly and silently as a ghost.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm

James shook his head to clear it and glared up at the vampire as he felt his strentgh and bearings returns. "What's it to you parasite?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

(Hmmm.... im interested in joining. Is there still room and if so, what niches might my characters be able to fill...?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Amelia blinked and entered the cell. "Is that all you can come up with? Parasite? I figured you would have a better comeback. By the way, I'm not just any vampire, I'm the princess."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

James yawned and laid back on the hay, putting up a very bored look. "I'm suppose to care why?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

(You're more than welcome to join, and I'm not sure....)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:29 pm

(Me neither, that's the problem.... hmm.... would it be okay to have one be like, the princess's half-brother or something and the other his personal slave...?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Amelia raised an eyebrow. "Because you should. Only reason I bought you was because I figured you would be amusing." She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. She watched him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

James gave a dark smile. "I can be amusing when I want to be, though for you, no." He crossed his arms and acted as though relaxing, but inside he was tense and ready to fight if need be.

(That sounds ok Ravyn.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:40 pm

(You guys need more characters?)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 pm

(Kind of. =))
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Amelia nodded. "So, what makes you so different wolfy?" She watched him curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

James glared at her. "One, quit calling me Wolfy unless you'd like me to tear you apart, two, I'm a full blood, and three I'm a loner that use to be a alpha, and four none of your business."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:00 pm

(I shall make 2 Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 pm

lol, kk! Cool
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Amelia hid the surprise she felt. She had not known any of that. "So what am I supposed to call you then Wolfy?" Her eyes taunted for him to try something.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Yay!

Name- Zane
Age- Looks about 17-ish, stopped counting long ago
Gender- Male
Species- Vampire
Master/slave?- Master
Role- Amelia's half-bro (Wolfe said this was okay, but i can change this if you want, smellzlyknirvana)
Personality- Cold, manipulative, twisted. Likes to play with people.
Cares for Thea in his own, occasionally violent, very posessive way...
Image- Couldnt find one so i'll just describe him: Tall, very pale, shaggy black hair, cold grey eyes, has some muscular definition, a few scars on his back/chest.

Name- Thea
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Species- Werewolf (can partially change, but cant control it...)
Master/slave?- Slave
Role- Belongs to Zane. She's sort of like his pet...
Personality- Shy, quiet, timid, easily frightened. Both fears and cares for Zane. She tries her best to do as he asks of her. Would like to break free of him, but isnt strong enough to do so herself and is afraid of what would happen if she tried.
Image- Again, cant find one, so i'll just ahve to describe: Short, lightly built, pixie-like, long sleek black hair, heavy shaggy bangs, wide blue eyes, pale skin, has many scars from variouos beatings Zane's given her, but they arent usually visible. Most are on her back or upper arms. She randomly changes part way, working her way towards a full change. But she cant control it and its very painful and exhausting whenever a change comes on.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Name- Victoria
Age- 19
Gender- famale
Species- vampire
Master/slave?- slave (CRAZY RIGHT!!!)
Role- she is a slave to the princess to kill
Personality- shy but strong she hates killing
Image- http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7joc0sDjL1qzgk7so1_500.jpg

Name- Ben
Age- 19
Gender- male
Species- vampire
Master/slave?- Master
Role- Trader
Personality- Hard and crazy
Image- http://emodating.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/emo-boy-hair-snow-225x300.jpg
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

James bared his teeth. "James, Ms. Bloodsucker."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

what you guys think?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Sounds good. king
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next