the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 20 Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Phoenix: "Hmm, no, not really. Even if you can manage to force me into it, im certainly never going to like it." i said defiantly. I could tell he was getting ticked off, but i didnt care.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 20 Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Ben turned his face filled with anger. "Look darling you will wear the dress please? Just do it for now until my vistors leave... I will yell at you and dont take it to heart... at least for now." He said whispering. It was all he could do with out screaming at her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:32 pm

((Hey everyone. Alice could you post for Jaden? thx))

Last edited by ☪εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}☪ on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm

James chew on his lip. "I think it could work."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Amelia smiled and looked into his eyes. She let out a sigh. "I'm not forcing you into this James. I want it to be your choice." She watched him and waited for his answer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:40 pm

((Yeah... um... let me think... okay gotz a idea Smile ))

Jaden nodded to her. "Yes it is just a act love." He smiled and continued slowly. "They might want to drink from you... how do you feel about that love?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Shadow- "It would not matter. My blood is pure and tasty, or so they say. They would smell me and want to drink, like you might...." Her gaze shifted and looked at him. She did not mind vampires drinking from her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:43 pm

James gave a wicked smile. "Of course I'm in!"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Jaden nodded his jaw locked from bitting her neck and tasting the blood. "Good... because they will drink you but I will make sure that they do not drink you dry." He said looking at her and pulling her to sit next to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Amelia grinned. "That's good. I'm happy about that." She brushed her lips against his. She let out a soft sigh. "We should be getting dressed."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Shadow sat next to him. "Mister Jaden, I do not mind if you drink from me." She said, seeing him lock his jaw. She pushed her beautiful hair away, revealing her tanned neck.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

JAden turned his face away. "I shall not drink from you my love.... I will drink you dry and you will be dead." He whispered locking his jaw. He turned and kissed her neck.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Shadow sighed. "I see you trying to resist..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:01 pm

JAden looked at her and said "Yes I am... please my love do ont tempt me... becuase it will be the last thing you ever do."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Shadow met his eyes. "It's impossible to drain me completely. Believe me, many have dried to suck me dry, but it has not worked." Her neck was still vulnerable.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Jaden stood and whispered "My dear... I shall not drink from you unless I need it not when I need a pick me up." He said with a smile and brushed his lips agianst her forehead.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Shadow covered her neck with her hair again. "If the situation arises, do not hesitate." She studied him. This vampire was not like the others, not one that hated slaves or only cared about himself....he knew this thing called love. His lips seemed to carry such a message. Her mind wanted to experiment, but she listened to her instincts, saying she needed to figure out what he wanted. She enjoyed the touch of his lips against her forehead. Something inside her liked this.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Jaden smiled at her and said "I have some clothes that need to be washed before the party tonight...." He whispered with a smile and brushed his hand against her soft cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Shadow leaned into his hand, enjoying it and surprising herself with such emotions. "I will do them." She allowed a small smile.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Jaden smiled and he brushed his lips down her neck and back. "Good my love." He whsipered a fire burning in his throat but he ignored it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Shadow's smile grew slightly bigger. She enjoyed every touch of his. Shadow realized she was falling for her master. He already had fallen for her....a slave. Her stomach flipped, nervous suddenly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Jaden felt her heart gain speed either out of love or out of neviousness. He pulled back and kissed her forehead. "Go clean my love I will see you at the party." He winked not wanting to leave her now.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Phoenix: "Visitors?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Shadow's heart sped up and her cheeks turned scarlet. She slowly went out, looking back once at him. She found the dirty clothes he had referred to earlier and put them in the washer, first putting the washed clothes in the drier. She turned both of them on. Shadow dusted around and cleaned, making sure everything was in order.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Ben nodded "Yes.. some friends of mine are comming over to talk a deal with me." He sighed

Jaden found her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "How are you love?" He whispered and kissed her cheek.

((brb.. I will get on the kindle soon I will be slow at posting...))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next