the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminals, Psychos, and Evil-doers Are Always Welcome!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Criminals, Psychos, and Evil-doers Are Always Welcome! - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminals, Psychos, and Evil-doers Are Always Welcome!

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Jett- "However, we would have to watch each and every person for an extended period of time. Long enough to recieve a letter, confirm it isn't them, and move on. That would take ages, and we wouldn't be avaliable to do anything else. May I suggest a superbomb?"
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Criminals, Psychos, and Evil-doers Are Always Welcome! - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminals, Psychos, and Evil-doers Are Always Welcome!

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Mr.Face:

"Why do we have to wait until we've narrowed the list? Why not just narrow to five or six likely candidates, and then kill them all?" I stated. I didn't particularly like people in general anyway, so why bother preserving them?
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Jett- "Exactly. A superbomb."
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Mr.Face:

"Is that really an efficient allocation of our time and resources? For five to six people...it seems like overkill. Wouldn't it just be more efficient to lock them in a room and release the neurotoxins that were briefly discussed earlier? Then none of us would have to worry about being impaled with shrapnel. Or spattered in high velocity gore. My drycleaning bill is already astronomical." Explosions were never very internally satisfying to me, as I lacked the ability to see what exactly it achieved. I'd been told that a mushroom cloud was very gratifying to watch, but not having the appropriate faculties available to me to observe them, I could never appreciate them to the extent that high explosives probably ought to be appreciated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Name: Milena
Appearance: Long Jet Black hair to a little past her shoulders. Cold Black eyes with a ring of gold around it. Almost always wearing Black and always has knives and other weapons hidden in her outfit.

Quirks: Can sometimes be a bit on the crazy side...she seems to always be under control, but when she is angry she reveals it. Sometimes she will say something completely random that makes no sense. She has a strange habit of bringing out her knife and cleaning it even when there is nothing on it.

Past Traumatic event: Back in the early 1800s her father forced her and her brother to take a potion of immortality that he stole from another Sorcerer.Her half brother was taken away at a young age and aken away. Her father killed the boys mother and Milena killed him for it. Ever since she has been a ruthless killer.

Weakness: She is a bit crazy as a side effect from being a sorceress. Half of her powers were taken away after her soul partner was killed. She has trouble keeping her anger in.

Last edited by Ale J. on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:27 pm

(Jeez...can't think of a reply for my own chat, even after three days. I feel like a horrible person! Okay, not that much, but I feel bad.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Milena
I listened to their conversation from the rafters of the building, making absolutely no noise, being quiet was a specialty of mine. I knew that if I made any sound at all, one of the villains below me would hear. Especially if they have special hearing, like that Faceless fellow and others I had noticed. I thought about making my presence known awhile ago, but decided against it. But now...now was a good time. I jumped down from the ceiling, landing perfectly on the ground in front of the other villains. "No one invited me to the party?" I asked.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2