the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

+4
Paper~Cranes
Invisimort
Echo
Jacky K.
8 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) Empty Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Jacky K. Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:07 pm

That's right, it's another one! We all have those charries that we love to hate, and too often they are tossed aside for the good guys when chatting. Well, now is their chance to shine through!

Post at least one baddie!...And a few goodies here and there for conflict, if you want Smile

We will decide on the setting as soon as everyone has posted their charries.

Story/chat they're from:
Name:
Appearence:
Antagonist to:
Goal/motivation:
Setting they would normally be found:
^this will be used to select a setting for the chat

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : You made a grammar error, Jacky >:[ ...:P)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:08 pm

((Bahaha. I and my super kickass modly powers can just bring the old one back if you want Razz

Unless, of course, you want a reboot. That's fine, too.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Jacky K. Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Nah, Let's just start afresh Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Story/chat they're from: Soulbonders
Name: Na'arsif
Appearence: You can't see much of Na'arsif. He wears a dark robe that hangs to the ground, his hood is up, and the parts of his face that aren't obscured by shadows are hidden by a thick, black scarf. He wears black mittens. No, not gloves, mittens.
Antagonist to: Bonders in general, but namely Peter. That son-of-a-dypejei is going to be begging for death by the time he's through with him, a request which he'll gladly carry out. Slowly. Very slowly.
Goal/motivation: Na'arsif is part of the Sybek. As for why he hates Peter in particular so much...well, you might find out Razz
Setting they would normally be found: Anywhere, really

Name: Likel
Appearence: Same as Na'arsif
Antagonist to: Any bonder
Goal/motivation: Likel, like Na'arsif, is a Sybek (they're part of a four-part team, but they're also good friends).
Setting they would normally be found: Anywhere, really

You did mean antagonist, right? Not protagonist?

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Wed May 18, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Oops! Did I say protagonist? Gah. *facepalm and goes to fix it*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 am

Story/Chat: Uhh...He's briefly in the one titled ~Character Chat!~ And I STILL don't have a title for my book...
Name: Dad...Yeah- still working on that too. We'll see what comes up.
Appearance: Tall. Like...Over 8 feet. Borders on skeletal. Really well tailored suits. And a red tie. Oh, Yeah... And he has no face...unless you count an unusually large mouth with pointed teeth as a face. And no- He can't see you. But he can hear you- and that is JUST as bad...(Evil grin.)
Antagonist to: The world in general...He's dictator- and runs his city on a tight leash...Kinda Despotic really. He's trying to sacrifice August Nimbly to the internet for immortality. But, It's nothing personal...
Goal/Motivation: The usual- World domination and immortality.
You would find him: In his laboratory...killin' people. or in his study...reading about it/passing newer, more constricting, legislation on his already suffering peasantry.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 am

Story/chat they're from: Drown
Name: Renshu
Appearence: http://weheartit.com/entry/8636029
Antagonist to: (He's a good guy. XD )
Goal/motivation: N/A
Setting they would normally be found: Around nature

(I hope this is okay!)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 pm

((So, when are we starting this party?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Soon I hope?

I am excited to start this one...Smile
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm

can i join this?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Seeing as we haven't officially started yet...I'm going to say: why not? Welcome to the dark side! (Although I am not the OP but...meh?)
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 am

Story/chat they're from: Trentas
Name: Sylvia
Appearence:black shaggy long hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin
Antagonist to: Chrissy
Goal/motivation: She just basically Hates chrissy and their set of gods (explained in the Trentas chat...shes from a differnt realm with a differnt set of gods, slightly similar to greek gods, but still differnt. She hates them, along with people like Chrissy who try to please them)
Setting they would normally be found: In a camp in a woods.

Story/chat they're from: Trentas
Name: Dom
Appearence: spiked brown hair, brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, tall, always wears sunglesses (oh, btw, he's blind)
Antagonist to: no one really, but just isnt a good guy.
Goal/motivation: To help Syl out, seeing as he hates the gods as well/
Setting they would normally be found: Same as syl

Need me to change/add anything? They had powers in the original chat they were part of, but they dont need to here if you dont want them to...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Oops! Sorry guys, forgot about this one. But I'm gonna be a bit busy this next week or more, so I don't want to hold you guys up. One of you can take the lead if you want! Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Story/chat they're from: No title yet...my graphic novel
Name: Sarah Kersey aka Puppeteer
Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx6hrVsSylivok2eAWZBGmQHe-l6WL9vS_6QILClHQATtNPq2jsA&t=1 black leggings, flats, straight jacket since she escaped from the asylum
Antagonist to: Emily, Aiden, Chelsea, Marnie, Mike
Goal/motivation: all around crazy.
(PS. Jacky, Sarah has turned evil! I'm trying to figure out her personality.) Has the power to create illusions and mess with emotions (I promise you this is before Spiro and Jacy!)
History: part of a first drug trial that ended up giving her her powers, but it also ended up making her crazy. They sent her to an asylum, not the greatest place for someone who can sense emotions and just became more out of control.
Setting: where ever the heck a crazy person feels like going...?

Story/chat they're from: Same.
Name: Wisp
Appearance: http://www.klumsyk.com/pics/O_AssassinGirl.jpg
Antagonist to: Ami mostly, Sarah's not so much but a little
Goal/motivation: under the control of Area 51.
History: A biological weapon of Area 51, trained to be an assassin. Has the power to teleport
Setting: Anywhere 51 orders
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun May 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I am very anxious to start this thing but have no Idea how to...Smile
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Hmm...me neither...

First thing that comes to mind! A kind of break-the-fourth-wall type of thing, in a way. The villians have escaped their stories and are banding together to get what they want and finally win this big debate over good vs. evil. That's what I got.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Ooooh, I like it! Very Happy
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Hmm...I should prolly join...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Crooks
Appearence: stronger than he looks: slender with lean muscle, dirty blonde shaggy hair, piercing blue eyes, ragged clothes with a few peices of jewelry to show off his theivery skills. Two fingers missing on his right hand, has a few scars patched across him here and there.
Antagonist to: Cricket
Goal/motivation: to do as much bad as he can, in order to send the world a big "f u" card. Deep down, he just wants to be noticed.
Setting they would normally be found: Luna Nuova. Those of you who haven't chatted with my charries before, it's a city island with a split economy. In the bad side of the place, where he's from, people have developed a language made up of whistles. Crime thrives there.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm

I wanna start this sooooo bad... x_x
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Grr...but momo and invisimort aren't on...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 am

I'd love to join this!

Story/chat they're from: My short story 'Still Waters'.
Name: Known as 'Donna', but it is a pseudonym.
Appearance: Appears to be a very pretty thirty-something woman with long ash-blonde hair, watery blue eyes and very pale complexion. In reality, 'she' is a frog-like humanoid with scaly skin, large black eyes, and a reptilian head that can disguise itself by hiding in the skin of its victims. It's about the size of a human.
Antagonist to: Tom.
Goal/motivation: To stop humanity from discovering proof of the existence of her species, generally by infiltrating human society and killing anyone who gets too close to the right trail.
Setting they would normally be found: Near any body of water, but most likely one with some kind of ruins sunk in it.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat May 07, 2011 7:40 pm

So...Should we decide on a location...or does someone just want to start?
Also...What format are we using? Script or paragraph?
Sorry if I ask too many technical questions. Smile
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Jacky K. wrote:First thing that comes to mind! A kind of break-the-fourth-wall type of thing, in a way. The villians have escaped their stories and are banding together to get what they want and finally win this big debate over good vs. evil. That's what I got.

^one idea that we could go with. I could make that happen if you guys want. And I'd prefer paragraphs Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Sounds good. Start it up! (Rubs fingertips together evilly.) I can't wait!
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next