the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Underland

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Welcome to Underland - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Underland

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 pm

"Oh Z! I am so glad you're here!" Sam said as she hugged him tightly. "I was starting to get scared. I-I don't know where we are and and I keep seeing strange things like rocking horse flies. I think I've gone mad Z."

Hatter raised a brow and smirked. "Well, that just made my day I think," he murmered between her kisses, pressing farther into her, debating on going again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Z's eyes widened and he looked around again, taking into consideration that she wasn't mad but was seeing al of this too. "A rocking horse fly? I had a flower yell at me, then call me crazy." Just talking normally, and letting those words really sink in he felt crazy. Flowers don't talk.

Aliyah smirked back, as another moan escaped her, "Of course mu standards aren't very high so it's very easy to pass them. " She said slyly before kissing him again and rocking her hips gently.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 am

hatter thought of a smart remark, but it never made it past that. As soon as she started moving her hips his descion was made and he was right back at it before the second rock of her hips.

Sam pulled back slightly to look at him and blinked a few times. "so you're seeing this too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Aliyah began to moan again, her breathy voice filled with pleasure from the movements as she moved with him. This was the most fun she'd had in awhile, and she wasn't willing to stop any time soon if she could help it.

Z nodded as he continued to look around. "Yes, its...strange. I can't remember anything that happened after that annoying girl dragged me away from you." He frowned and rubbed one of his wrists. "She had a strong grip for as small as she was."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Sam gave a small nod. "the guy I was stuck with was just weird. He got me drunk though...don't remember how....then I was trying to get back to you because I felt scared and he brought me here." She shrugged and watched him, then glanced at his wrist. "Does it hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Z shrugged and started to stand, letting his hand drop from his wrist. "Nah, I've had worse." Glancing around his eyes tended to follow the path and he looked to her after a moment. "I guess we should explore shouldn't we? Unless you wish to be in the mouth of the monster and not know where the teeth are at."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Sam looked at him and gave a small nod, standing with him and automatically slipping her hand into his. She wasn't about to let go of her one piece of sanity, even if he didn't seem all that sane himself. "Where do you think we are?" She asked as she followed him quietly.

Hatter stirred a little, passed out inside her. His head felt like a ton of bricks and his eyes didn't want to open, his body exauhsted and maybe even a little sore. But he was in complete and total pleasure...so it was worth it right? Better than doing it himself anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 am

"I dunno." Z said after contemplating the question for a moment. "Its pretty strange place that can produce talking flowers and stuff." He glanced around a bit and smiled. "I actually feel saner here."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:58 am

"Is that a word?" Sam asked with a small smile. "Of course, I guess anything is a word here, huh?" She clung to him tightly as they walked down the path, her steps immediately coming to a stop when they reached a dead tree with two signs on it. One said "East to Queast" the other said "South to Smudge". "What do you suppose that means?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 am

"Um," he glanced from sign to sign before shrugging. "I guess they might be cities or something. Choose your poison I guess." He said, looking to her and giving a small smile as he squeezed their connecting hands reassuringly.

Aliyah shivered a little, her dreams spinning off I to places she'd rather her mind didn't go. Managing to pull herself from the dreams with a gasp as she glanced around then smiled ay the pleasure from their connecting bodies. "'ello."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 am

"Hello," Hatter murmered, finding the energy to move just enough to keep the pleasure going. They'd have to stop eventually...but he didn't want to think about that because that would mean going back to their horrid lives of ruining other people's lives and arguing with the flowers and going insane.

Addison bit her lip, clinging to his hand. "That way," she said as she pointed South to Smudge. Sounded a little better than Queast, whatever that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 am

Aliyah woke up a little more, pleasure moving through her body in waves as she let out a little moan. Clinging to him she moved with him the best she could, not ever wanting to stop.

Z nodded and continued to hold her hand as he started in that direction. "Alrighty then. Smudge it is." He told her trying to put a cheery tone in his voice as he started to whistle a little tune.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:06 am

Hatter groaned as he came to a stop. He wrapped his arms around her, and rolled them so she was ontop of him, laying across his chest, their bodies still connected. He hoped she didn't think this ment anything other than a good time.

Sam looked up at him and gave a small smile, clinging to his hand for comfort. The path to smudge was over groan with narled, mossy trees. Little sticks scuddled across the path, followed by sluggish fuzzy moss looking things. She swallowed hard, trying to tell herself she was dreaming, that way she wouldn't have to come to grips with the fact that she'd gone insane. Or at least she thought she was insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5