the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Underland

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Underland - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Underland

Post by Bells Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Z nodded thoughtfully, still thinking violent thoughts about his step-dad. "Thanks, I will have to do that." He replied as they drew close to the party.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Capria walked through the portal and sighed. Instantly, she wished she had brought a jacket along. The air cut through her easily and she shover her hands around herself, like a hug. Her combt boots made hollow noises as she walked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Sam smiled at him and chuckled. "Do you go to parties often?"

The Hatter sighed and started making his way towards what was known as 'the Johnson' party. His bare feet almost undetectible against the sidewalk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Z considered the question for a moment before answering. "No, only when the monster and the bas***** meet." He tilted his head for a moment and snorted. "Wait, the answer is yes, because these two horrid companions meet most often and I would hate to come between there reunion." So far she'd kept up with his manner of speaking, he didn't figure that he had to talk simply now either, this way was so much easier for him.

Aliyah was already at the party. There was a rare smile on her face as she held a bottle in one, both of her arms above her head as she swayed her hips with the music in a large circle of boys. The guys were giving one another looks as she pretended to be drunk out of her mind. In reality it took a lot more than this. With that thought in mind she gave the nearest one a teasing smile and took the last swig from the bottle. "Get me another?" She asked sweetly and batted her eyes. The boy snatched the bottle from her hand and ran for the table. She laughed, this was too much fun. Closing her eyes she continued to sway, pressing herself up against one of the guys, another scooting infront of her. It was going to be too easy to bring someone down tonight.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Sam smiled at him, her head tilted slightly. He was odd...but she liked him. She kissed his cheek gently. "I'm glad you came," she said and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked.

Hatter had made his way to the party, a mischeivous smile coming across his face as he saw Aliyah. He moved through the crowd, easily taking the place of the boy that had been infront of her, moving suggestively against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Z glanced at her surprised, okay, that wasn't how people usually reacted to him. Normally they gave him the you're crazy look and walked away. "Uh, me too." He said, for once at a loss on what to say.

Aliyah opened an eye and looked at him, a smirk on her lips as she realized it was Hatter. Not saying a word she continued in the dance, moving just as suggestively back with him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Sam smiled widely as they reached the party. She held tight to his hand as they went inside, pulling him to the dance floor.

Hatter smirked at her, his hands moving behind her and bring her so their bodies were pressed together as he continued to dance. "I think we should do these sort of things more often."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Z stared at her for a moment nervously, he didn't dance. He could barely be trusted to not step on a persons foot every step he took. Getting a very deep breath he began to dance.

Aliyah continued to smirk as she danced with him, taking the beer that one of the many boys offered her. They started to drift off disappointed that it seemed she was taken. "I may agree, this is quite fun." She purred and took a drink.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Hatter smirked as he watched her. He seemed slightly out of place with his strange suit and bare feet and top hat, but it didn't seem as though many people cared. A mischevious glint appeared in his eye as his hand slipped into her pants, pleasuring her while they danced. He looked around, trying to pick out someone to bring down.

Sam smiled at him, dancing with him. She took his hands and put them on her hips as she danced, her eyes dancing happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Aliyah gasped, then carefully went back to dancing normally, pleasure running through her. Lowering the hand that wasn't holding her beer she gave him a sly smile and rubbed it up against his pants in an interesting spot.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Hatter grinned, pressing into her as his eyes settled on Sam and Z. "I think I've found our targets," he chuckled and glanced at her. "We can continue this later," he winked and moved away from her, heading towards Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Aliyah stopped dancing, a shiver of desire going through her body as she glared at his back and started towards the couple. He was right though, she could tell that these would be good targets. "Hello." She purred grabbing the boys arm and pulling him away from the girl. "Feel like dancing with someone a little looser?" She asked with a smirk pulling him to a different area of the dance floor.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Hatter smiled down at Sam, dancing with her. It was easy to get her drunk, though she wasn't all to pleased with Z for just leaving her like that. He hadn't even tried to fight against it. When she was good and drunk, Hatter led her away from the party and towards the portal, telling her he was taking her home.
"I don't want to go home!" She said as she pulled away from him. "I want to go with Z!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

The boy was clueless in Aliyah's opinion. He really just did anything she told him too, drink too much, dance with her, everything. He must have just been wanting an escape or something she thought watching him throughout it all. Finally when she'd had enough beers herself she pulled him out the door, several bottles in his arms that she'd told him to carry for her. Leading him towards the portal she informed him that he was being nice and carrying those to her house for her. He was too drink to really care.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:09 am

Hatter told Sam that Z was there waiting for her, not that he knew who Z was, but she fell for it and the next thing she knew, she was passed out under a mushroom. Hatter kicked her foot, staring at her slightly confused but shrugged. She was here, that's all that mattered. The Queen of Shades would take care of her later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 am

Aliyah stared at the guy annoyed as she watched him snore , his face between the stalks of two flowers. As soon as they'd passed through the portal he'd collapsed and hadn't moved since. Sighing she kicked and poked him a few times before just taking her beer and walking off. Nit her problem now...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 am

Hatter was back at his tea pot, frowing at it. It was empty. He muttered curses, glaring at the flowers around him that were sniggering. "I'll have you know that was very un-important tea! It was imported from the upper world!" He said, his voice cracking slightly in his frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

Taking a swig from one of the bottles she walked down the path finally starting to feel the effects of all the beer. Nowadays it took a lot to get her drunk which annoyed the heck outta her. Finding her hiding place she stashed the rest of the beers and went in search of Hatter. He had promised her they'd continue later....
Upon finding him she couldn't help but smirk at his continuing problem with the flowers. "Hello again."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 am

Hatter glanced at her, then glared back at the flowers. "You better hope I don't bring back a weed whacker next time," he grumbled, holding his pot protectively. He then looked back at Aliyah. "Hello," he said with a sort of smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 am

Aliyah chuckled as she shook her head and went over to sit down with him. "Forget the weed wacker, get some poison. That'll make them hurt longer before they die." She informed him as she took another drink from the bottle.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 am

Hatter raised his brow and nodded thoughtfully, setting his tea pot down carefully as if it was a glass doll or something. It was his most prized possesion....well besides his top hat. He looked over at her, then at the bottle in her hand and both his brows raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 am

Aliyah looked at him, cradling the bottle for a moment like it was a baby. "What?" She asked finally and tilted it towards him kinda lie she was offering it. "You wanna sip or something?" Her words weren't slurred, but they were right on the edge.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 am

"No," Hatter said, shaking his head. "I was just wondering how many of those you've had." He said as he watched her a small smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 am

Aliyah finished the bottle and chucked it at the flowers. "I dunno...six? Seven?" She muttered, her brow drawn together in concentration. "Why do you ask?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

"No reason," Hatter said as he shrugged, leaning back on his elbows. "I'm glad the night is over. That girl almost socked me a couple times."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next