the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 9 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm

"You have a great smile," Karina said. /His/ smile made /her/ smile. She looked away, out the window. "Can you take me back to where I left my bike?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

He laughed. "So do you. And yeah." He started Kitt and headed back to his place where her bike was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Karina was reluctant to get out of the car when he got there. She glanced over at him. "See ya then..." She got out of the car and went over to her bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"Completely," Jace said, seemingly unphased by her taking away her comment for a replacement. "Well, I'm... Interested in you, too," he said, looking down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Elaina smiled. "I'm glad...it'd be pretty awkward if you weren't and I'd just told you all that," She said with a laugh, attempting to lighten the conversation a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Zerrick pulled away, heading to the gas station to fill up in case he decided to leave anyway. He was replaying the conversation he had just had with Karina in his head. She wanted him to stay. Everyone was going through this. Ah, it was all just driving him crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Karina got on her bike and felt at piece, the wind whipping through her hair as she gained speeed -- oh, the library! That was where she was headed, riiiight. She turned to go there instead of home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded, looking around as they walked down the street aimlessly. "Still have no clue where we should go?" He asked. He didn't really mind walking around with her... It was more of the fact that they were still in some pretty serious danger.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Elaina bit her lip. "There are a lot of abandoned houses around here...if we get far enough away from HIS we could try staying in one of those." Since she didn't have money, it wasn't like they could go to a hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Jace nodded, his arm slipping down to his side. As they walked, his hand bumped hers and he caught it, lacing their fingers together, still looking out as if he hadn't done anything. All they needed was an abandoned house to stay in and then they might have a chance at being safer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Elaina smiled, glancing down at their hands, then up at him. He seemed to have almsot done it subconsciously...like holding hands was the most natural thing in the world. So she looked away trying to act the same way, have that same composure.

After they'd walked awhile, she stopped them and pointed with her free hand. There was a woodsy area, then a big clearing -- like a field -- before more woods. In that clearing was a rundown looking house. "How about there?"

(the house looks something like this:
(ignore the title and name)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DC7RcXsIONQ/Tizx7jg39pI/AAAAAAAAAN0/bcP-LhSH5LA/s320/rebellion.jpg

)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:34 pm

A few days later, Zerrick packed up Kitt and headed out Korina's place. It was time to say goodbye to her, and to all he had ever known. It was going to be hard but he didn't see any other choice. Finally arriving at her house, he got out and knocked on the door. A million things to say were in his mind but he knew that none of them would be good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Karina had been sitting in her living room, sketching when he knocked. She stood up in confused -- having not expected anybody today -- and went to the door. She was surprised to see Zerrick when she opened it, but instantly a feeling of dread came as she realized why she was here. She put on a weak smiled and played dumb for a minute, though. "Oh hey, Zerrick!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Zerrick didn't say anything; he couldn't say anything. His voice was gone, die to emotion welling up in his throat. Zerrick could see the sadness in her eyes and it saddened him. Why did she care so much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Jace pursed his lips and shrugged. "Yeah, sure," he said, hoping it had locks on all the doors. The house itself creeped Jace out something serious. He squeezed Elaina's hand subconsiously and they started to the house, the uneasy feeling still in his stomach.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Karina's brow furrowed when he didn't answer her. "Um, Zerrick? Earth to Zerrick? You came over for a reason, right? So what is it?"

Elaina subconsciously stepped closer to Jace, holding his hand tighter as they walked towards it. When they got to the front door, she took a deep breath before trying to doorknob. It opened easily with an eery creek. "Can...can you go in first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Jace nodded once and stepped into the house, biting back all of his fears and anxiety. Inside, though dusty, was relatively normal. It also looked completely empty. They had picked a squatter free hide-out. Good. He lead Elaina in a little farther and sighed. "It seemes okay," he whispered, but pulled her a little closer to his body.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:54 pm

"Then why are you whispering?" Elaina whispered back, joking and trying not to let her voice wobble. A house shouldn't scare her after what she'd been through. She looked around. They were in what appeared to be a living room. There was a fireplace and some dusty-looking furniture. To their left was a ladder, that she saw led to a lofty area. It was like a barn-turned house. There was one doorway in the back of the living room that looked like it led to the kitchen....

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 pm

"Because this place freaks me out a little," Jace admitted and cleared his throat, looking around again. He lead her into the back room, which turned out to be a kitchen area. He sighed and rooted around for a knife and ended up find a pocket knife. He sighed and slipped it into his pocket. As he moved his elbow, the burn of glass returned. "I wonder if they have an outdated first aid kit," he said, already feeling warm blood running toward his wrist.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

"Maybe...or at least something we can tear up to use as a bandage?" Elaina wondered, looking through cabinets. She came up with a half-used box of band-aids and frowned. "I'm guessing these won't work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 pm

"I'm leaving, Karina. I made up my mind and I need to get away." Tears welled up in his eyes. Zerrick wasn't sure why he was feeling so sad about leaving her, but he was. He felt closer to her now, and leaving her was killing him. He blinked hard forcing the tears back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Karina bit her lip, running her hand through her orangey hair. On impulse, she asked. "What would you do if I said I wanted to come with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm

"I don't know." Zerrick hadn't thought about it. Would it be stupid, reckless? Or would it do them both good to get away. "Do you wanna?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Karina shrugged slightly, studying his face. "Yeah." She bit her lip. She was strangely attached to him now. Maybe because of that heart-to-heart sort of talk they'd had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Zerrick thought about for a minute. "How soon can you be packed?" Maybe he was crazy but he was taking her with him. He liked her, more than he should, knowing that she couldn't feel the same way. He shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed. This could be the start of a huge disaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum