the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 16 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 am

"And bacon...Okay, it's settled." Zerrick called down ordering waffles, a lot of syrup, and a lot of bacon. Then he crawled back onto the bed. "So I thought you were planning on getting revenge on me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Ravyn wrote:Jamie: I smiled. "Yeah, you too. You know how to reach me if you need to talk." i said. "Id better get home too, or my parents are going to find one more thing to yell about." i said, sighing. "See you later." i said, waving as i departed, heading for home. I was reluctant to leave, but i knew i had to go home eventually.

Nicola sighed and waved back as she headed back to her house. Relieved to find it still empty she went immediately to her room. Locking the door she lay down on her bed and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. Everything was different now that everyone knew each others secret, but at the same time it was if nothing had changed.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Jamie: I got home to find the car back in the driveway. I ignored my parents and went up to my room, barricading myself in and turning on my stereo, playing random Herbrightskies at a rather ludicrously loud level so as to tune out anything outside my room. I opened the window, perching on the sill and staring out across the town. Things were so different now, even though they'd never changed. But things had gone better with Nicola than i had even dared to hope for, and it felt like a great weight was now off of me. Maybe things would look up from here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

When her father finally came home Nicola knew immediately. He stomped noisily down the hall and banged on her door. Ignoring him she walked across her room and turned the radio on. A few seconds later the banging stopped and he just stood there yelling. Then the footsteps faded as he went to his own room.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Jamie: A bit later, my mom came up and started yelling at me from outside the door for not being here when they got home. It was the same old thing, just modified to fit the situation. The same old "You're a horrible person who always causes us nothing but trouble, you cant do anything right, why cant you just be normal?" speech. I ignored it, just turning up my music louder to block out her shrill voice. Id thought about running away, so many times...... again, it crossed my mind. But where would i go? I had a little bit of money saved up, but not much. I didnt have my own car, either. So what would i do? Hitchhike? Run off on public transit? Unlikely. Great idea in theory, but i didnt think it would ever really work.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 pm

"Not when you're still thinking about it, silly," Karina said with an eye roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Zerrick grinned and poked her in the side, seeing if she was ticklish. He grinned and waited for her reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Karina was, in fact, ticklish and giggled when he did that. She moved away from him on the bed. "Don't!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Zerrick smiled even bigger and grabbed her, tickling her with a vengeance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Karina giggled uncontrollably, trying and failing to push his hands away -- but he was stronger than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 pm

He pinned her to the bed, laughing and stopped tickling her. His face became serious when he noticed how close they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Karina's breath caught in her throat when he stopped and she realized how close they were, too. On a bed. In a hotel room. Oh god...was he going to kiss her? She wasn't sure if she wanted him to or not -- though the answer was probably yes -- but either way she couldn't move, or hardly breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Zerrick wanted to kiss her so bad. But would it be weird? Would she even want him too? He thought about it hard, before leaning down and grabbing her lips with his own. Might as well go for it, he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Karina felt relief when he kissed her and the tension melted away on whether he was going to or not. He was really kissing her, Zerrick was kissing her. After secretly crushing on him for so long he was doing what she had only imagined. She kissed him gently back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Zerrick smiled and pressed against her, deepening the kiss slightly. He wasn't gonna let this go farther, knowing that it wasn't the right time. But for now, he was just content with kissing her soft lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Karina had never even gone /this/ far. Well, she'd kissed people before, but not like this. Not deeply. Hesitantly her arms went to lock around his neck as they kissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Zerrick enjoyed kissing her and kept at it until there was a knock on the door. He jumped off the bed and opened it. Outside a bell boy was holding their food. When he saw Zerrick was shirtless, his face turned red and he quickly handed over the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Karina giggled at the bell boy's face, having crept up behind Zerrick and seen it. She closed the door, and faced it for a second. Would things be weird now? Now that they'd kissed? Because it wasn't like a kiss made them a couple...and they hadn't gone on any dates...Karina bit her lip and turned around. "Waffles?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yep," Zerrick said, kissing her cheek and then going to set the food down. he was still shirtless, but didn't feel like putting one on, and he figured that Karina didn't mind. He uncovered the plates of food and handed her one. "Eat up, we need to get on the road soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Now he was kissing her cheek like it was the most casual and natural thing...Karina raised an eyebrow, perplexed, but just began to eat so she wouldn't have to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 pm

She didn't say anything and it worried Zerrick. had he done something to make her mad? He thought about asking but didn't, not wanting things to be more awkward. He sighed...why were girls so complicated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Avery wrote:Jace smiled and nodded, looking down at her, his eyes holding so much emotion. "No problem," he said, hugging her with one arm.

Repost...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Karina decided to try and lighten the tension. "You're a good kisser," She said with a smirk. It was true, but. "I guess I can see why Illia would go for you."

Elaina bit her lip. She was hungry, so hungry. But there wasn't anywhere to eat nearby. So she just rubbed her stomach slightly, she could always say she just had a stomachache. She hugged herself, as if that would help, and looked out the dusty window. "I hope we don't have to stay here long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Zerrick tensed up at the mention of Illia. "I had been drinking...It was a mistake." He sort of snapped. Zerrick didn't want to think of what Illia had done to their child. It angered him because he was very against abortion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Karina's smile slid from her face, and suddenly her appetite was gone. She stood up and grabbed her clothes. "Well, I'm going to go change now." She went to the bathroom to change without another word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum