the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 2 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 pm

I agree, Spire.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 pm

cool, Shayne.(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Karina Dipp
Relation to Elaina: a friend/acquaintance she had art class with.
Appearance: Thick, wavy hair the perfect shade of orange. Palish skin with freckles, though she rocks it, and a circular/heart shaped, small face. Sparkly eyes and a thin build with little curve.
Secret(s): She shoplifts because her foster parents are too poor to afford new clothes. However, she only steals from thrift stores and secondhand stores, usually. Razz Also, has a crush on Zerric, though it's one of those admire-from-afar crushes.
Other: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Cool! So when does this start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

About half an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 pm

We can start soon, right?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah, sorry, I keep getting distracted by the chat box. >_> GOING NOW (to start)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm

A lone figure strode twitchily down the street as the sun rose. They looked from left to right as they walked, though just out of the corner of their eye. Not that you could see their eyes, for they wore a mask of black, and clothing, too.

In their hands was a diary. And in the diary, as the first entry was this:

Dear Diary,

It's becoming too much to handle. Keeping all of their secrets, having to stay silent when I have so much to say. But I don't want to lose their trust, my friends' trust -- so I'll turn to you.

See, they all have secrets. "All" of them being Illia, Nicola, Zerric, Jace, Emilia, and even Karina. Some of them are horrifying, but I still will never tell.

Because some of the consequences...could be deadly.

xoxo,

Elaina

The figure carefully looked out for a certain house, sitting on a certain plot of land, with a certain address. It was here that the package, the diary, would be dropped. And "here" was the house of Illia Herris, though it was addressed to her and the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Illia woke up when the sun was far overhead. She walked downstairs, plopping down on the couch and saw a package on her coffee table with a note on top.

Illia, I'm already at work.

Someone left this on the porch for you.

Clean the house,

Mom.

She sighed and picked up the package, weighing it in her hands and saw all of the names on the front and pursed her lips. Should she... Call them? She wasn't really sure what to do. She got up and picked up the phone, calling Nicola and Jace and asking them to call others and tell them to come over. She wasn't even sure if any of them knew where she lived, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Dawn is the most beautiful time of the day. Nicola decided from her perch on the corner of the porch railing. Her eyes were still trained on the sky although the amazing colors she'd been watching had long since faded into the light blue. Sighing regretfully at the fact that this meant the day had begun she dropped off the railing and made her way back into the house. Loud snores echoed from her Dad's bedroom and she rolled her eyes before walking into the kitchen to start breakfast.

Ring, Ring.

Annoyed she answered then glanced at the room where her father still lay she shrugged and scribbled down a note saying she'd gone to Illia's. Saying good by she hung up and made her way out of the house.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Zerrick (I'm changing the spelling of his name) was outside working out when his phone buzzed. He grabbed it and saw a text from Jace.

Meeting at Illia's.

Zerrick went inside, took a quick shower, dressed and jumped into his Corvette. Was something wrong? Had something happened? His mind raced with the possibilites, and he ended up having a bit of a lead foot, making it to Illia's in less then thirty minutes.

Last edited by shaynerider on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Illia managed to get dressed by the time Zerrick, Jace, and Nicola arrived at her house. They all sat around her coffee table, looking down at the package. All of them shared the same curious look. Hopefully, the others would be here soon. She wanted to open it badly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Someone called Karina somewhere along the way, and she rode over to Illia's on her white-and-red bicycle. Dumping it on the front lawn, she hurried inside and found them all crowded around a package. "Sorry I'm late!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Nicola raised her eyes from the package to look at Karina with an amused smile before letting her eyes drop back down. What could be so important in there that everyone had to come and see? Sighing she looked at the clock and wondered if her Dad had even bothered to pull himself out of bed yet. She wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Zerrick stared and the package. He knew it had to be important but he couldn't figure it out. Looking around the table, he knew that everyone had the same curiosity as he. "If Jamie doesn't hurry, I may accidentally rip that package open." He said to no one in particular. His fingers tapped the table in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Illia's eyebrows snapped up as Zerrick spoke. She quickly took the package and set it on her lap, her fingers tracing over it. She wouldn't let anyone touch it before they were all here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 pm

"Illia, I was kidding." Zerrick raised his eyebrows at her scooping up the packing. "God, can't you take a joke?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:41 pm

(Okay, since it has finally been decided that Nicola is Jamie's crush, i now feel safe proceeding with him.... er, her.... i dont know.)

Jamie: I got the call right when i was in the middle of doing laundry. And my mother, being the pain she often was, made me finish before i could leave. I pulled my shoes on as soon as i could and hurtled out the door, sprinting the whole way over to Illia's. I burst in the door, completely out of breath. "Sorry..... im late.... mom... made me finish.... the laundry..." i panted. "I sprinted.... all... the way here...." i added, desperately trying to catch my breath.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Illia lip pushed out in a mock pout and then she stood on her knees in front of the table. "Come over here, Jamie," she said, pulling a letter opener from a compartment in her chair. She cut the tape and bit her lip. The tension in the air was nearly palpable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Zerrick held his breath as he waited to see what would be revealed as the package was slowly opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Jamie: I caught my breath and aquiesced, coming over and grabbing a seat. A mysterious package from nowhere? This was..... interesting to say the least. I was very eager to see the contents of the mysterious little parcel.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Nicola watched quietly, her mind racing with ideas of what could be inside. Shaking her head slightly she leaned forward, her eyes straining to see the object.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Illia's hands shook slightly as she slid out a black book onto the table. It was fairly small and had DIARY across the front in golden letters. A diary? The only thing that went through her mind was Elaina. She knew that she had a diary, she had seen it. Was this the same one?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Zerrick stared at the black book. "A diary? We waited in anticipation for this?" He snorted and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Nicola looked at it and relaxed, her fears going silent as she leaned back on the couch. A diary..... "Whose is it?" She asked softly, as usual. She'd learned long ago that being heard wasn't always the best thing, so she learned to stay silent.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum