the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ipswich, MA

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Ipswich, MA - Page 19 Empty Re: Ipswich, MA

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 am

*pats ella's back* to tell you the truth...I have no idea what to say...I've honestly never done anything like that...write about it, but never done it... if it makes you feel any better I'm to scared to sleep. Last night I had a weird dream Evenessance was trying to kill me and I'm scared there might be freaky aliens about to crawl through my window and Gub isn't here to protect me like he was at the movie theater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 am

Soda growled and shook James. "Look at her!" he grabbed James's face and made him stare at Sam who was watching him with wide, scared eyes.
"James?" She squeaked.
"Let go of it, James." Soda said, his voice strangly even.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 am

O.o
Weird dream indeed

It's a total 'Artemis and soda' moment....

Did you have fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 am

It was her voice that reach him, brought him back to life. his eyes settled and he slumped, wanting very, vry
Much to use again. It most hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 am

Wow, really? That stinks...is he at least a good guy?

Yes, actually. It was great, I was happy to see him again. He's still a large pain in the ass when it comes to planning...but you know...it happens. He asked what time the movie started, I said 6:30 and he said 'I'm comin to get you.' I still had a bandana in my hair and was covered in nasty-ness from cleaning...he showed up at my house five minutes later...biggest pain ever...but you can't help but love him. Let me hide in his shoulder at all the gross and scary parts. We were going to see Captian America, but they switched the movies last night so we saw Cowboys and Aliens instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:08 am

Sam watched him and hesitantly made her way over to him, curling up in his side. She was to afraid to actually hold him, to afraid of what he'd do. But she would lay beside him.

Soda watched them and sighed, shaking his head as he looked at James. "You'll ascend soon and the ache won't be so bad...that's what dad told me..."

Back to top Go down

Ipswich, MA - Page 19 Empty A

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:12 am

Very good... Too good...
I, I don't believe in love...
It's odd, accepts me for me.. He's fine with that.
But like I said, total Artemis and soda moment..

You like him?

James nubmly reach out and held her in is arms, staring at her, trying to convince himself she was real and okay.
He wanted to use so bad....

Artemis- thinks she's lost it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 am

Unfortunately...I do...I've crushed on him since we first me three years ago and he's my best friend and is the one who hit me on the head with the shot put...

Sam cautiously moved so she could grab hold of his shirt, clinging to him, her hands shakey. She reached for a kiss, wishing she could make him better, bring back her James, erase the hurt Damian had caused her.

Soda walked over to Artemis, his hands resting on her shoulders as he watched her. "You ok?"

....you didn't get drunk first did you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 am

Scratch that we met four years ago...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 am

Gar, my post didn't go through...
No, nit drunk, buzzed, but nothing more. I don't know what happened.. It just... I dont know...

Wow, thats not ironic o.@

Artemis-"I've lost it..."

James kissed her fiercely, trying to solve a his problems with the qction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:28 am

oh I see

ya, tell me about it...still love him though. The one thing I remember clear as day. How much I like him and every date we've ever gone on...which is alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:30 am

Does he feel the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:34 am

You know...I have no idea... it's just kind of...complicated...despite my...bluntness...I'm to scared to ask him and honestly am to afraid to hear the answer...so I just keep telling myself it's a just friends thing...though it's really hard to tell yourself that when you're on he verge of hysterics because you find out a fire fighter is in the hospital and you know he was out fighting fires and you have no idea who is in the hospital...but ya. I just keep tellin myself that it's just friends and never will be anything more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 am

I just might cry... I feel like Artemis right now. Which is both ironic and unsettling. I think she's getting me back for all the hell I've put her through >.<

..I think you should tell him. Really, I do. I mean, honestly, he must like you to some level after all these dates. And its no doubt killing you, not confronting him on it. I know it was with the james thing for me. <3 *huggles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

*hugs ella* I sorry

Soda gave a small smile as he watched her and made his eyes turn back to normal. "You haven't lost it," he murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 am

Artemis blinked, tentatively reaching out and touching his lips, trying to convince herself he was really there "what the.." she breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 am

Soda watched her as he gave another small smile. Her fingers were soft and warm against his lips. He kissed them gently, closing his eyes for a split moment before his eyes went back to hers. "I'm a warlock, Artemis."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 am

"I've gone crazy" Artemis breathed "... Headmater was right to send me to the shrink, I've lost it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 am

Soda shook his head as his had curled gently around hers. "No, you haven't. How do you want me to prove it to you? I'll do anything you ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Artemis flinched and held his gaze, her eyes tortured " take away that night"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Soda watched her, his eyes sad, but he gave a small nod as his eyes turned black, the world and time starting to reverse. "You won't remember any of this," he told her quietly. "But I will always love you, even if my stoborn self won't tell you that," he kissed her deeply, holding onto her as their forms disapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soda pulled off to the side of the road outside an old barn and smiled. "Come on," he said as he parked the car and got out, running around to her side and opening the door for Artemis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Artemis eyed the place in awe, stepping out and following him " whoa.. Where are we?"She clutched the bottle tightly, eyeing the contents. Unsurely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Soda smiled, slipping his hand into hers as he led her to the old barn. "Old family property. My great great great grandparents use to own this farm." He led her inside and to a ladder that led to the loft and smiled, taking the bottle gently before motioning her to go up. He looked at the bottle for a moment, then looked at Artemis, wrestling with himself, eventually deciding to "accidently" leave it behind and loose it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Artemis clambered up, looking around the place and back at him "take others here often?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Soda shook his head as he climbed up the ladder, having burried the bottle in the hay when she wasn't looking. "You're the first person I've brought here."

You should see the conversation I am having with myself in the chatbox...it's interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum